logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 25 June 2020 01:33:15(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage

"Emotions In The Moonlight"
is the third single released by Pop group The Jollies out on June 28th 2020, taken off their debut album 'Squad Goals' under the Five Pesky Kids record label. The song was produced by ex Titans Den Walnut and Laurence Vega and co-written by the whole group and Claire Becker.

The song was chosen as the third single of the band being their most melodic, meaningful ballad yet. The whole concept about love gets explored by the group whose message of inclusivity and importance of individuality reaches the theme of love which would usually waste one self-worth, but the group tries to throw out another message here - love is beautiful in all its forms.
The single version was made when David Power was in the Celebrity Big Brother House, so his lines were given to Fabriano Galore in a way to make the song sound different and ease the promotion of the single, in case David were still in the Big Brother House. Cover of the single was made by a fan of the group during the 'fan art competition' thrown by the band to find the best image made by a fan to use as the new group's single cover.

One of the last songs recorded a few weeks before finishing the album in May 2020, this is the first ballad to appear on the album. With a strong inspiration from theatrical pieces and romantic poetry, Rose was the leading mind behind the lyrics of the song which show a strong sensitive communication on the argument of love and affection. While talking about making love at night, the magic that this moment can give to a person, the feeling of the song is not too sexual, but sounds rather calm, peaceful and romantic. Two lovers are loving each other in any possible way, the two of them during a quiet night with a clear sky and a huge moon - the perfect hymn for romantics and lovers, but it doesn't stop there. The lyrics in fact make reference to a pure love, where the two are free, the presence of the friends who support you is also in this song when you can hear parts about others looking at this love and praise it, everyone can do it the same and feel it, with no distinction.

On a technical side, the song is also lead by Rose, who owns this song with her sensitivity, femininity and sweet vocals. She is soft in singing the chorus and Fabriano harmonises perfectly with his low tone and when they both harmonise it feels like a reference to the two lovers uniting together.
Important notes are also the warm and low vocals by Fabriano and Zafari who manage to give a little personality to the verses, not going too far but almost like introductions to the pleasant vocals of Rose. Natasha finishes the verses of the two and acts as tension bridge to Rose's vocals going a little higher with notes just to take the listener into the mood like two lovers going through that high tension before ending up on a sweet moment. The ending part with everyone joining the harmonisation of Rose and David raises the tension and feels like the climax moment between two lovers, especially as Natasha joins with her high notes right at the end.
What changes the single version is especially the different lines sung this time by Fabriano instead of David, who harmonise with Rose in the chorus instead and raises the tone a bit with an higher and more vibrant voice than Fabriano. Also to note in difference to the album version, the single feels slightly more orchestral in the beginning with emlhasis on vocals and instrumentations, creating an even more impactful climax in the last choruses when the drums play.

LEGEND:
πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈDavid πŸ‘§πŸ»Natasha πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²Zafari πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™€οΈRose πŸ‘¨πŸ»Fabriano

πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
You said today how are you?
I said back, it doesn't matter, I got you
Would you want to hide the blue?
It's ok, it's that blue that was made for two
πŸ‘§πŸ» And I swear to you it's true

πŸ‘§πŸ»
Everytime they stop and stare
Everytime it feels so real
When I look at you I feel at home
When they look they wish they saw
And one day they are gonna know

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
What do they know, what do they know
How it feels in the moon glow
How it feels when you let it go
πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°Skin to skin, heart don't stop

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
So when you hold me do it slow
When you kiss me so tight, when you make it alright
Just you, you and me for tonight
Did you know how I kept my heart
And when you hold me lose control
No need to block or fight
You know they feel so right
All the emotions in the moonlight

πŸ‘¨πŸ»
And if wolves will howl, will you allow
To let me in and turn off the light
It won't hide the sound of my little, brave heart
It won't ever hide when you get inside my little mind
πŸ‘§πŸ» No need to block it all out and find

πŸ‘§πŸ»
That everytime they stop and stare
Everytime someone can share
When I look at you I feel the same
Even when different, you make me content
And one day they are gonna know

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈAnd when you hold me lose control

πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 26 June 2020 23:20:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 25/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/06/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 25 June 2020 09:21:33(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

MUSIC VIDEO

A sunset and a beach are shown, we're in Watergate Bay. The beach seems almost desert without people, then the music of the song starts playing and Rose appears dancing to a boy who plays a guitar for her on the beach, while Zafari's vocals begin the first verse.
Rose represents a romantic love, a boy who almost seems to be dedicating her this song and a scene that feels like an introduction to the song.

UserPostedImage

Then the night arrives and a bonfire is shown after Natasha finishes her verse and during the first chorus, everyone is shown with other people enjoying their time around the bonfire.
UserPostedImage

During Fabriano's next verse, the scene shows David and Silver Spoons making a guest appearance as they represent love between same gender. David plays with fire and Silver looks at him with a funny scared expression, then David laughs and they as they look into each other they both smile, leaning in for a kiss in front of the fire but the scene changes right before the kiss happens, giving tension to the video.
UserPostedImage

In fact Natasha sings again and this time she is shown away from the fire, holding a message - "In love with myself". She represents independent people who are happy to be single, love is also about loving ourselves she aims to say as she plays to the camera and sings holding her board.
UserPostedImage

Then Zafari appears after another chorus showing everyone playing around the fire. This time he's away in the dark, near water with a girl. They seem so close, hugging, he seems so protective yet fun with his expressions as he hugs her and looks at the camera in a way to praise her beauty.
This scene represents love against racism, no color of skin can tell who we can love.

UserPostedImage

Climax of the song is almost reached when during middle 8 it's Fabriano's turn. The night is almost over as he looks up, next to him a blondfolded girl that he hugs and dances to a latin Salsa with some very good moves. She lets him take the lead and looks thrilled, while he sensually plays with her body without a smile, but a confident bold face.
The girl appears to be blind when she takes off the white band off her eyes - this means love doesn't discriminate disabilities.

UserPostedImage

Then the climax is reached after the girl takes off the band and everyone dances or plays around the fire, scenes of the beach and water are shown as well and seem to increase the feeling of the calming, beautiful song.
When the song ends, the Jollies' five shadows all stand right there in front of the fire and the sea while the morning has come, representing friendship and differences that come together no matter what.

UserPostedImage

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 25/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 25 June 2020 10:03:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons: Had a great time doing this! I almost forgot we were shooting at some points! I'm still mad my single artwork of choice didn't get chosen *Shrugs playfully* I joke....I joke!

OOC: Love this! makes we want to camp out at the beach lol I like that Silver and David didn't actually kiss and kind of teased the viewers a bit. Overall a cute video!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 25/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 25 June 2020 10:35:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David: Hahah, but you still chose me as your life partner sexy thang! That's the best choice.

Natasha: Lol now looking at the video I feel like you look at David the same way I look at pizza, Spooney. I guess that's love.

OOC: Thank you! Just wanted to give it a summer feel and a bit of teasing Tongue

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#5 Posted : 26 June 2020 23:09:16(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

~Spanish version of 'Emotions In The Moonlight' will be out too in the single package released on June 28th.
This different version not only slightly changes the lyrics in the translation, going beyond the night theme of the original song but remaining however on the emotional meaning about love, ths new version also sees a different scheme of vocals during the chorus, where David and Rose harmonize her high vocals with his low, same with Natasha and Fabriano that sound little more calm until Zafari closes the chorus with a soulful tone, giving a new vibe to the song.

EMOCIONES

πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
Tù me dices ¿Còmo estàs?
No importa, tù te quedarás
Si te oculto el malhumor que siento
Está bien, tù puedes apagar el tormento
πŸ‘§πŸ» Asì lo vivimos, si lo vivimos

πŸ‘§πŸ»
Y que todos lo vean
Y que todos lo sientan
Lo que pasa, dentro mi alma
Si ellos supieran
Un dìa podrìan entenderlo también

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
Pero tù dime, ahora tù dime
Cuando la luna brilla aquì
Y yo te siento màs en mi
πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦° piel con piel, yo lo quiero asì

Ahora que estàs aquì
Tù puedes descubrir
Cuando estamos juntos asì
πŸ§”πŸ»πŸ‘§πŸ»
Dime si puedes entendir
Que en esta vida a la eternidad
En toda esta inmensidad
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
Las llamamos vibraciones
Las que el corazòn llama
Emociones

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Y si la guerra se hará, tu mano aquì estará
Porque juntos tenemos fuerza
Y puedo decirlo sì, compañia es alegrìa
La tuya es un poco màs mìa
πŸ‘§πŸ» vamos, usamos esta magia

πŸ‘§πŸ»
Y que todos lo vean
Y que todos lo sientan
Lo que pasa, dentro mi alma
Si ellos supieran
Un dìa podrìan entenderlo también

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
Y yo te siento màs en mi

Ahora que estàs aquì
Tù puedes descubrir
πŸ§”πŸ»πŸ‘§πŸ»
Dime si puedes entendir
En toda esta inmensidad
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
Las llamamos vibraciones
Las que el corazòn llama
Emociones

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°
Y yo te siento màs en mi

Ahora que estàs aquì
Tù puedes descubrir
πŸ§”πŸ»πŸ‘§πŸ»
Dime si puedes entendir
En toda esta inmensidad
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
Las llamamos vibraciones
Las que el corazòn llama
Emociones

Ahora que estàs aquì
Tù puedes descubrir
πŸ§”πŸ»πŸ‘§πŸ»
Dime si puedes entendir
En toda esta inmensidad
πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦²
Las llamamos vibraciones
Las que el corazòn llama
Emociones

Edited by user 26 June 2020 23:18:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 27/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 27 June 2020 02:42:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton: Dis for my spanishh ninjasssss!!!!! Dis is sum shizzz rite heah droppin dat spanish verzion u feeel meh? Dis dead ass is duh shizz u reppin us hard wit diss. I'm feelin diss gud song yeo good shizzz imma be rockin wit yah u feel?

OOC: Nice work on this :) I like the spin on the track to make it spanish. Clever :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 27 June 2020 04:07:14(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Payton: Dis for my spanishh ninjasssss!!!!! Dis is sum shizzz rite heah droppin dat spanish verzion u feeel meh? Dis dead ass is duh shizz u reppin us hard wit diss. I'm feelin diss gud song yeo good shizzz imma be rockin wit yah u feel?

OOC: Nice work on this :) I like the spin on the track to make it spanish. Clever :P

Natasha: Yaass, we got that vibe

Zafari: Ya know well man, Spanish version that feels like sex on Barcelona's beach in the summer, know what I mean?

OOC: Thank you! Tongue Trying to get in depth with singles with new ideas and stuff

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#8 Posted : 27 June 2020 04:44:42(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Paige Wesley: That is the most absolutely positively great song. First u got a English then you do Spanish version nice move.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#9 Posted : 27 June 2020 04:48:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Paige Wesley: That is the most absolutely positively great song. First u got a English then you do Spanish version nice move.

Rose: Thank you, so kind! :) We love to try and explore different things x

Fabriano: Thank you, trying to go international with this business. ;)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#10 Posted : 27 June 2020 09:40:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Absolutely loved the Spanish spin you did to this. To be honest I did not expect that lol Great job on the lyrics :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 27 June 2020 09:53:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Absolutely loved the Spanish spin you did to this. To be honest I did not expect that lol Great job on the lyrics :)

OOC: Thank you! I was actually turning it Italian but I thought Spanish was a bit more familiar and I felt it had more that summer feel that I wanted to give to the song Tongue

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 27/06/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#12 Posted : 30 June 2020 00:31:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn: Soooo happy this was released as the third single. It's definitely my favourite on the album and the video is so cute and gorgeous!!

OOC: Excellent work, especially on creating a Spanish version. I earned a qualification in Spanish like...7 years ago and most of it has gone out of my head! I could never do something like this haha. Great work and such a fun, unique twist on the track :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 30/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#13 Posted : 30 June 2020 22:42:58(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: Soooo happy this was released as the third single. It's definitely my favourite on the album and the video is so cute and gorgeous!!

OOC: Excellent work, especially on creating a Spanish version. I earned a qualification in Spanish like...7 years ago and most of it has gone out of my head! I could never do something like this haha. Great work and such a fun, unique twist on the track :)

Rose: Thank you love ❀ You are always so sweet! I am happy you are that person that takes care of our music and helps our dream πŸ₯°

OOC: Yes I can totally understand, English is easier to practice for me, thanks to you guys too with Roleplaying as well, it keeps me going on comunication as you know I'm Italian. But Spanish is harder to use and I try to do it as much as possible to not forget because I would like to use it for work purposes.
Thank you so much for your appreciation, always means a lot. :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#14 Posted : 01 July 2020 01:02:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
OOC: Nice touch having a spanish Version. We don't see a lot song that get translated to other markets so good job.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
FiveT on 01/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#15 Posted : 01 July 2020 01:10:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Nice touch having a spanish Version. We don't see a lot song that get translated to other markets so good job.

OOC: Thank you! Trying to add a different twist to the song :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage