logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 26 July 2020 14:38:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Artist: PRÓXIMO
Title: I Wanna (English ver.) / Yo Quiero
Genre(s): Pop, Dance Pop, Synth Pop, R&B
Length: 3:11
Writers: D. Bello, C. Hudson, E.Cabrera, C. Portillo, D. Ruiz
Producer: The Wolverines
Label: FivePeskyKids
Management: La Familia
From The EP: Revamped

"I Wanna" is an official single release by pop boyband PRÓXIMO released on July 25th, 2020 as the first single release by the band in three years. I Wanna also serves as the leading single to the bands upcoming project titled "Revamped" that is slated for a 2020 Release. "I Wanna" also comes after PRÓXIMO signed a management deal with record label La Familia in April 2020 as part of their album deal with record label FivePeskyKids. It it not known whether or not PRÓXIMO had issues with their previous management team following a three year hiatus after the release of their debut single "Daydreaming" which came out in the summer of 2017. After the band signed an exclusive management deal with La Familia, PRÓXIMO's website was relaunched with the slogan "Revamped". Three months passed since their official signing with their new management label and the official announcement of "I Wanna" came just a day before the official release of the single.

"I Wanna" itself is a luscious concoction of pop, dance and R&B that channels a more mature sound for the band, aided with the slick production of The Wolverines. Lyrically, the song talks of being misled by an individual into thinking their relationship was going to be a positive one, only to realize that it was all a lie and it actually turned out to be the opposite. With that being said, the song also explains that there's no longer any need to keep pushing forward with the relationship and so they want to take control and do things the way that they want to, starting with getting rid of the the memories of the past relationship. Musically, the song features production that slowly leads into a full sweeping bass, stabbing synths and underground, sharp, drums mixed with whispery vocals from Diego Bello, followed by layered vocals from all the boys that makes the chorus stand out even more.

Prior to the release of "I Wanna", PRÓXIMO rose to stardom as the winners of American/British girl group SYNCO's platform "The Big Search" where each of PRÓXIMO's members were chosen individually and put together as an group. PRÓXIMO was formed on January 1st of 2016 after going through a number of different auditions battling against thousands of other boys who auditioned to be chosen. After weeks of auditions, the five members were chosen to be put into the group and were officially signed as an act on FivePeskyKids. Shortly after, PRÓXIMO released their debut single entitled "Daydreaming", which was a tasty slice of summery pop that put boys on the map as one of the most anticipated up and coming bands in music at the time. Daydreaming went on to achieve success on the charts, peaking at #6 on chart heat and moving over 1,000,000 units. After touring with SYNCO on the girls world tour, PRÓXIMO seemingly disappeared without a trace, causing speculation that there was management issues within the band and even some alleging that there was bad blood between the group and their creators (SYNCO). Following what seemed to be an indefinite hiatus, PRÓXIMO quietly left their management and in 2019, were approached by Payton Rodriguez to join La Familia. PRÓXIMO had no intentions of leaving FivePeskyKids but signed a management deal with La Familia and began recording and prepping for their comeback. The boys relaunched their website in April 2020 and got into the studio to work on their first project since their debut. In July they were officially done recording and shot the artwork for their new single "I Wanna" in June of 2020 with the official release coming just a month later.

Soundwise, "I Wanna" is a cleverly produced banger that features a deep beat and a hypnotic chorus that features focused, crooning spoken vocals by Diego Bello followed by layered vocals by all the band members. The record has a heavy electronic focus to it yet still features shades of R&B and traditional pop. Despite the songs jumpy, sizzling chorus, there is still a balance as each of the boys offer a tone that's not too overbearing and serious, but instead brings a fun vibe to the atmosphere of the song. The song starts off instantly with a slow, synth-driven backing beat and Diego Bello beings singing. His vocals are soulful and soft for this part that moves nicely along the slow backing beat as he sings about being misled by a past love interest. Following Diego's lines, Carlos starts singing in a higher register. His falsetto offers a lighter tone than Diego as the beats start to move faster in tempo. After Carlo sings in falsetto, Derek starts singing right after. He too, offers a higher register that mixes perfectly with the beats that seem to be growing bigger and faster. The boys all join together for the prechorus following Derek's vocals. The beats continue rising as the boys come together for the first time on the song for the pre chorus. They sing the words Close our eyes and we'll be unseen/We'll be unseen/Close our eyes and we'll be unseen/We'll be unseen; before the song unleashes into the extremely groovy chorus. Diego Bello takes charge for the chorus with his spoken, whispery tone for the chorus following Diego's words, the boys join in together to sing the ending of the chorus.

After the chorus, the song wastes no time going into the verse two where Evan Cabrera takes center stage, followed by Luis. Derek sings the next lines, followed by Carlos and the group join together for the pre chorus once more before the song breaks into the next chorus which adds big synths. The beats slow down for a captivating bridge where Evan and Luis trade lines with one another. Evan Cabrera even does a vocal run before Luis finishes the final line in the bridge before the song breaks into the final chorus. Diego starts off the chorus followed by all the boys. For the outro of the chorus the boys sing the lines together with Evan Cabrera doing vocals riffs and adlibs at the end, adding to the finale of the song before the song comes to an end.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Diego
Derek
Carlos
Luis
Evan

"I Wanna"

I can't believe that you could swear right down
To the bottom of you're heart, girl
Make it look right, but why couldn't I see
You caused an everlasting misery, girl
And you're the one
Who said that life had just begun
Said we should carry onward
Because of you now all that's all gone

Guess you were wrong so
You have no right to say to me
That we were only dreaming
Well seeing's not not believing
Seeing's not not believing

We were running out of time
When all we knew was fantasy
We lived in total ecstasy
Miles away from you and me

Close our eyes and we'll be unseen
We'll be unseen
We'll be unseen

Now I'm gonna wash your mess up out of my hair, you can circle the drain
One way ticket to Disturbia, know that I'll be jumping trains
Tired of living in all of your darkened shades
Rolling back the rooftops, let in some light and day

I can't go on living with the spell I'm under
I'll be doing things the way I wanna
I can't go on hiding away from your crashing thunder
Gonna be doing things the way I wanna

I gave you all I had but then got hit back in the face
And all these things that you say, these words can't replace
You're a scam, was this all part of you're plan?
To lose me tear me apart then leave me caved in

And I know you're a fool now I can see through your lies
Because of what you've done then maybe this is goodbye
Gave you an easy way out, but now I regret
I thought so much of you until I realized you're a threat

Guess you were wrong so

We'll be unseen
We'll be unseen

You caused an everlasting misery
You changed my course in history

Is it me or you or am I free
Is it me or will I have to scream
Or will I have to scream

SOUNDS LIKE

UserPostedImage

PRÓXIMO - "I WANNA" MUSIC VIDEO

UserPostedImage
Artists: PRÓXIMO
Video Premiere Date: July 26th, 2020
Record Label: FivePeskyKids
Director: Nino Gomes
Starring: Evan Cabrea, Derek Ruiz, Luis Alvarez, Carlos Portillo, Diego Bello, Extras
Themes: Partying, Break Up, Dance
Concept: Evan Cabrea, Derek Ruiz, Luis Alvarez, Carlos Portillo and Diego Bello attempt
to get take their minds off of a relationship that has gone sour by attending a hotel party and
partying the night away to their mind off of the stress of a relationship. Instead of staying home
and feeding into the stress of a relationship, they choose to do what they "wanna" by partying the
night away with beautiful girls, dancing and celebration.

---

The music video for PROXIMO's video for "I Wanna" slowly opens up. The scene brings us to a huge hotel/motel that the cameras slowly fade upward into. The cameras then take us to to the doors of a room where the camera slowly fades inward. The doors open and we arw taken to the first scene where we sees PROXIMO member Diego Bello sitting on a bed. As this opens the opening lines of I Wanna start almost automatically. It's clear that this video is going to take us through some sort of party as the boys do the things that they wanna and this includes attending a party without the significant other that this song subject is about. The cameras face Diego as he starts to mouth the words of his part of the track.

UserPostedImage

Diego is setting upon a bed and is looking into the cameras as he starts singing the first lines of the song. Diego is wearing a light blue stripped button up, with a white tee-shirt and matching pans that have the same striped pattern. As he's singing, a girl walks into the room and lays on the bed. It's clear that this girl in the video isn't the girl he is talking about in the song, but is a different girl that could possibly be at the party. The girl lays down on the bed as Diego mouths the words of the song that features a slow synths and an overall relaxed vibe. As Diego finishes his part, Carlos Portillo is seen as the cameras start moving toward him who's on the other side of the room. The cameras slowly pan toward Carlos.

I can't believe that you could swear right down
To the bottom of you're heart, girl
Make it look right, but why couldn't I see
You caused an everlasting misery, girl
And you're the one
Who said that life had just begun
Said we should carry onward
Because of you now all that's all gone

Guess you were wrong so

As the camera's move closer to Carlos, who's now singing his part of the song he's graced with a presence of another lady who sits next to him on the couch. Their interaction gives off a sensual nature and there are camera cuts of him looking her close in the eye and another with her sitting right next and him a camera cut of her sitting on his lap. Carlos is wearing a black barber jacket and a white t-shirt, complimented with a watch to accessorize his outfit. Carlos mouths his words, which features falsetto and a higher register as the beats to I Wanna grow larger. During Carlos's part, he looks into the camera for a few moments but his attention isn't taken off of the girl that stays next to him. He makes it obvious that he's ready to move on from a previous relationship as he looks the beautiful girl in the face and looks as if he's about to kiss her as the cameras move toward Derek, who's in the same room for part of scene.

The camera's then pan to PROXIMO member, Derek, who's sitting on a couch. Once again, with another female next to him, which seems to be the reoccuring theme of the video which includes getting over a past significant other. Derek, in this scene is a wear a faux fur black jacket and white t-shirt with a black star cast upon the fabric. His blonde hair sits pretty and his has a glass in his hand suggesting that drinks have been involved in this party. Next to him is another female who sits close to him. He sings his part about the relationship "running out of time" as he looks into the camera. Shortly after he sings his solo lines, he's seen in the hallway of this space and then the camera's cut to the outside area as the boys sing the final lines of the pre-chorus. At this point, the beats are starting to rise before the song breaks in to the first chorus of the video.

We'll be unseen
We'll be unseen

As Derek's part ends and we are taken to the outside pool area, the cameras pan in on all the girls that have so far been scene in the video with the three members so far. The opening beats and vocals are head as Diego's voice is heard and the girls move right on beat with Diego's voice as they sit on beach cheers outside of the motel where they each cross their legs and hit a final pose during the very early seconds of the chorus. After they do that, the cameras then cut to the boys who are not too far away from them, but are right next to the pool. The cameras waste no time into after the girls cross their legs on the cheers as the cameras switch over

UserPostedImage

The extremely catchy chorus which features a heavy bassline, synths and backing beats give way for a big dance combination that the boys break into. For the first time in the video all the boys are seen together as they get into the dance break for the chorus that moves perfectly with their dance moves. The cameras pan inward and outward as each of the boys are scene doing a dance numbers which includes throwing their hands down and shimmying on beat. The boys then spin and switch placement and Diego spins into the center as the continue the dance moves.

UserPostedImage

As Diego hits the middle, he shows off his up to par dance moves as he continues to sing his part in the chorus. The boys then join in for the outro of the chorus as they sing about doing things the way that they want. The choreography is advanced and the boy's dance miss a bit as they perform this hip-hop, and break dancing infused dance break that could get anyone wanting to move essentially. As the first chorus comes to a haunting finish, we are brought to the next scene where the next members of PROXIMO is scene for the video of "I Wanna"

UserPostedImage

I gave you all I had but then got hit back in the face
And all these things that you say, these words can't replace
You're a scam, was this all part of you're plan?
To lose me tear me apart then leave me caved in

The cameras then taken to another area in this motel complex, and this time Evan is seen. He's mouths the words to his part of the song next to the freezer that stands behind him. He's leaning on it with a female next to him. Evan looks at the camera and mouths the words to his part with the girl standing on his in a flirtatious manner. The way that Evan is singing the lyrics to the song while looking into the camera gives off the message that he's singing to a past lover and being spiteful as he sings these lyrics with another woman standing right next to him. The camera cuts to different parts of Evan and the female. One of which has them looking straight into eachothers eyes and another with the female moving her body on Evan from the side as they giggle and smile at eachother. Following this part, the cameras then cut to the next scene with Luis Alvarez.

UserPostedImage

And I know you're a fool now I can see through your lies
Because of what you've done then maybe this is goodbye
Gave you an easy way out, but now I regret
I thought so much of you until I realized you're a threat

The cameras then cut to Luis Alvarez who is in the motel singing his part of the song. Unlike the others Luis Alvarez is completely by himself during this scene. Luis shows off a lot of his personality as he moves around the first floor of the complex. The cameras also cut to Luis who is also sitting in a chair as he mouths the lyrics to I wanna. At this point, the song is slowly phasing into the next part of the song which includes a part of Derek Ruiz and the cameras cut into the next scene which puts focus on the outside area of the motel where the boys are joined together on the outside area of the motel.

Guess you were wrong so

UserPostedImage

As Derek Ruiz part comes upon us, we are quickly taken to a meet up area outside of the motel complex. The cameras catch each of the boys with one of the girls from the video having a good time. The music continues to rise into the prechorus where Carlos leads the vocal part of the pre-chorus. As Carlos sings the camera catch each the boys getting on with a specific female from the party. Continuing to get across the message of the video which is to have a good time. When the boys come together for the final lines of the prechorus the cameras then cut to the next scene

We'll be unseen
We'll be unseen

As the songs prechorus rises, the cameras are taken to the hallway of the motel as a beautiful female walks down the hall way. The cameras catch her as she slowly walks seductively down the hallway. As she continues to walk and the song unleashes into the chorus, the cameras quickly cut over to see Luis doing a back flip right when the chorus comes upon the song.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The cameras then cut to the downstairs area where Luis was seen earlier in the video. Unlike last time though, his band mates are with him as they break into the next dance break, this time for the chorus once more. Luis is centered and each of the boys are positioned around him as they break into another complicated dance routine. In this scene as the boys are dancing, there are other party goers who are dancing as well. But the attention is casted upon the boys who break into this fast paced dance routine up until the end of the chorus.

As the catchy chorus fades out, the cameras then cut to the next scene which brings us back to the opening motel room from the beginning of the video. Luis is now sitting on the bed looking into the camera as he sings the slow bridge that continues to build. After Luis sings his lines of the bridge, Evan is then seen again the same room as he sings the final lines of the chorus before doing a vocal run before the cameras cut once more.

You caused an everlasting misery
You changed my course in history

Is it me or you or am I free
Is it me or will I have to scream
Or will I have to scream

In the final chorus of the track the boys take part in what looks like a dance battle. The boys all take a chance at intense choreography as they party in this dance routine. The beats pulsate as they dance and the cameras catch the boys as they dance for the first half of the chorus. This scene gives such a fun feeling and carefree vibe as the boys each throw in their own dance moves as they dance in this room and do what they "wanna". After the first half of the chorus is head, we are then taken to the final scene of the music video for I Wanna.

In the final scene of the video, we are taken to the main area where Luis was before. Luis does a solo dance sequence for the part of the outro that sees him jump down to the floor and spin around, dancing over the pulsating beats. There are also video effects that add dramatics to his dancing. The cameras then cut to find all the boys in the same area together as they sing the final part of I Wanna, which grows bigger in nature.

[As Luis finishes his finalizing solo, the boys all come together to mouth the final lines of "I Wanna" before posing and the video comes to a finish and the cameras fade. ]

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/07/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 27/07/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 29/07/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 31/07/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 18/09/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 26 July 2020 14:43:16(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Tika Mays: Now i'm in love with this song!!! La Familia 4 Life

OCC: Amazing job with them boys
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 26 July 2020 14:50:45(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica: "wash your mess out of my hair" um...did someone get cummed on?! dude,it is common courtesy you dont aim for eyes or hair. this is day one stuff.

Nina: ERICA!

Erica:what? i am sorry,but i would not tolerate that shit. this is why the relationship didnt work.

Nina: i really dont think your ejaculation based take on dr phil's show is going to take off,love.

Erica: of course not,nina. he doesnt have hair. it'd slide right off.

Nina:i am picturing it and i hate you.

erica: i like that these guys are back. they are going to do some hand to hand combat with stat nerds and weekend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 27 July 2020 10:05:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: I'm living for this VISUAL! come through!!!!!!!!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline FiveT  
#5 Posted : 27 July 2020 19:15:58(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha Stanovski (The Jollies): I'm usually into rock, ballads but when I rarely like a song of this genre, it must mean that it's GOOD. Also these guys got some moves... and good looks lol

Rose Hemsowrth (The Jollies): They sure are handsome! 🙈🙈 I'm adding this to my summer playlist.

Natasha: Who's the most handsome for you? I mean, Diego got that for me lol

Rose: Oh I don't know?? Maybe Evan?... Or maybe Derek?... I don't know! They're all handsome

Zafari Mari (The Jollies): Pervs 👌🏾

OOC: Nice job Jaime, I love how each one of them looks different from each other and the general visual and theme of the song. It it were a real song here in Italy it would have been a summer hit haha

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 28 July 2020 00:56:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika Mays: Now i'm in love with this song!!! La Familia 4 Life

OCC: Amazing job with them boys

Diego Bello: Thank you Tika!

Derek: Yeah, La Familia for life. We are label mates now :)

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: "wash your mess out of my hair" um...did someone get cummed on?! dude,it is common courtesy you dont aim for eyes or hair. this is day one stuff.

Nina: ERICA!

Erica:what? i am sorry,but i would not tolerate that shit. this is why the relationship didnt work.

Nina: i really dont think your ejaculation based take on dr phil's show is going to take off,love.

Erica: of course not,nina. he doesnt have hair. it'd slide right off.

Nina:i am picturing it and i hate you.

erica: i like that these guys are back. they are going to do some hand to hand combat with stat nerds and weekend.

Evan: That was all Christopher Hudson and his dirty, brilliant mind (;

Luis: Hey, to each's own. You know....some people are into that stuff.

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: I'm living for this VISUAL! come through!!!!!!!!

OOC: Thanks Daniel! I felt like I needed to add a visual or something for the comeback to really have the song come alive. Thanks for checking this out!!

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Natasha Stanovski (The Jollies): I'm usually into rock, ballads but when I rarely like a song of this genre, it must mean that it's GOOD. Also these guys got some moves... and good looks lol

Rose Hemsowrth (The Jollies): They sure are handsome! 🙈🙈 I'm adding this to my summer playlist.

Natasha: Who's the most handsome for you? I mean, Diego got that for me lol

Rose: Oh I don't know?? Maybe Evan?... Or maybe Derek?... I don't know! They're all handsome

Zafari Mari (The Jollies): Pervs 👌🏾

OOC: Nice job Jaime, I love how each one of them looks different from each other and the general visual and theme of the song. It it were a real song here in Italy it would have been a summer hit haha

Diego: Thank you Natasha. You are very beautiful x

Luis: I can't get no love? Damn...

Carlos: Same here? Es una pena :/

Evan: @Rose You know I'm the most handsome. Don't lie ;0

OOC: Thank youuuuu. I'm really glad it came across that way. I wanted that summer vibe but also performance mixed in with it. Happy it came across as being executed well. Took me a looong time to write this up lol. Thanks for checking this out!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 28/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 28/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/07/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#7 Posted : 28 July 2020 01:33:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Christopher: That chorus songs like it was written by some big hunky Italian-American stud. I wonder who it was? Hmmmm...Haha! Thank you for still using this song. We worked on it so long ago, I actually forgot about it. Assumed it was scrapped. Was presently surprised when Pesky emailed me about the release. Epic song, guys. Love that bass. Sounds even better than I remember!

OOC: And when am I receiving my royalty check? xoxo
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 28/07/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#8 Posted : 28 July 2020 03:29:48(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)
RadioVine: So boysss, I was so fucking bothered by the video because all moments were so good, not to mention the vocals! Fucking eh boys! Congrats darlings!

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#9 Posted : 28 July 2020 04:16:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Carmen: Ahhhh! Carmen is fascinated by the way the boys move! Mesmerizing! And the song is so good! No wonder the boys want to dance to it! Let the boys dance more! LET THEM DANCE!

OOC: Great song, and the way you set up the visuals for the music video is nothing short of amazing. Fantastic job!!
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 28 July 2020 06:00:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Jake: I missed music videos with people dancing and fun going around. 2020 as been an up and down year but I hope this is a trend that continue.

OOC: You been in your bag with these music videos I know it takes a lot of time looking for moving pictures and having it follow a concept. Songs have been good too great job.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 29 July 2020 03:43:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Christopher: That chorus songs like it was written by some big hunky Italian-American stud. I wonder who it was? Hmmmm...Haha! Thank you for still using this song. We worked on it so long ago, I actually forgot about it. Assumed it was scrapped. Was presently surprised when Pesky emailed me about the release. Epic song, guys. Love that bass. Sounds even better than I remember!

OOC: And when am I receiving my royalty check? xoxo

Diego: That big hunky Italian-American was YOU!! This song wouldn't have that extra tenacity if it weren't for you, so we are so appreciative of your efforts to this song and hope to work with you again. x

OOC: Coming via Cash App xoxoxo

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Jake: I missed music videos with people dancing and fun going around. 2020 as been an up and down year but I hope this is a trend that continue.

OOC: You been in your bag with these music videos I know it takes a lot of time looking for moving pictures and having it follow a concept. Songs have been good too great job.

Evan: Yeah we felt like we needed to come back with more than just a song cause that get type stale, you know? I feel like 2020 has been great but keeps getting better. Thanks for checking this out amigo.

OOC: Heheheh thank you soooo much for checking my songs and videos out and glad you think they are good :) It took soooo long but the final product is honestly so nice to see in the end. Thanks :)

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: So boysss, I was so fucking bothered by the video because all moments were so good, not to mention the vocals! Fucking eh boys! Congrats darlings!

Carlos: Always been big fan of you and happy you listen to our song and enjoy!!

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Carmen: Ahhhh! Carmen is fascinated by the way the boys move! Mesmerizing! And the song is so good! No wonder the boys want to dance to it! Let the boys dance more! LET THEM DANCE!

OOC: Great song, and the way you set up the visuals for the music video is nothing short of amazing. Fantastic job!!

Luis: LET US DANCE!!! On the truth! No way we were gonna hold ourselves back and wanted this to be all about dancing and having a good time. Gracis Carmen :P

Derek: Just keep on dancin (;

OOC: Thank you so much for checking this out :P I appreciate the kind words!!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 01 August 2020 06:02:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: Video is a 10, song is a 10, everything about this is just yes! How did I not know about you boys before? And the way you have literally everyone dancing around the world is amazing. I think this was released at the perfect time because everyone is probably stuck inside and our spirits just needed to be lifted which is exactly what this song has done. At least for me lol. Wonderful work boys :)

OOC: Yeah this is such a good song and the video too, it's one of my favorites from you :) Great job!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 03 August 2020 09:11:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: Video is a 10, song is a 10, everything about this is just yes! How did I not know about you boys before? And the way you have literally everyone dancing around the world is amazing. I think this was released at the perfect time because everyone is probably stuck inside and our spirits just needed to be lifted which is exactly what this song has done. At least for me lol. Wonderful work boys :)

OOC: Yeah this is such a good song and the video too, it's one of my favorites from you :) Great job!

Diego: Thank you so much Serenity. We really wanted to come back the right way since we assumed many people either didn’t remember us or didn’t know of us when we first started out. Our lives literally changed over night, so we appreciate everyone who has made all of this possible because we had no idea it’d be this way. Glad this song resonated with the people. Thanks!

OOC: Thank youuuu :) that’s a huge compliment! Appreciate that Tequila.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2020(UTC)