logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 01 October 2020 11:20:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Official Artwork

SONG: "Monster in Your Bed "
WRITTEN BY: Daniel The Freenerd
PRODUCED BY: Daniel The Freenerd
RELEASE DATE: October 1, 2020
LENGHT 3:50 (3 minutes; 50 seconds)
FORMATS: Streaming (Soundcloud), Digital Download (Free Release on Danielthefreenerd.com)
GENRES: Psychedelic pop, soft rock, disco, yacht rock
RECORD LABEL: Hot Eye Records; Free Nerd Music (Imprint)
ALBUM: Milking The Pop Stars

"Monster in Your Bed" is a song taken from the upcoming debut album "Milking the Pop Start" by Daniel The Freenerd which is set to be released October 21, 2020 under his new music imprint under Hot Eye Records called Free Nerd Music. The new album will be his third as a solo artist but his first under the branded name "Daniel The Free Nerd". The song was written, composed and produced by Daniel solely. While the song is being released as a promotional single; the song will also serve as aa prequel to the lead single "Dancing with Demons" which is set to be released October 21, 2020 alongside the album's release.

"I think people can interpret the song in different ways but I wanted to write a song about a true story that happened to me one night I went out to the club. It's kind of hilarious but at the same time I wanted to make it into a kind of scary fantasy with the lyrics. In reference to the monster I think we all know what that's reffering to.". -
Daniel The Freenerd [Comments on "Monster in Your Bed's Lyrics]

Official Lyrics

Monster in your Bed

"She often goes to bars, her nights feel a little bizarre
she's used to breaking hearts and walks alone in alleys
but then she meets a guy and gets into his Ferrari
and drives off to his house somewhere in Cali
she says don't take me far, takes a puff off her cigar
she mentions her type something like Steven Seagal
she gives a service name; she says call me Holly

She says she likes horror movies and bands that are a little groovy
Looks like I'm the perfect guy I'll give a love you can't buy
But I comes with a little surprise
haunted by the size, pleasures come with cries
something many fantasize
but can you handle it?

I know it can be a little scary when its time to go to bed
you said that you can handle it now all you do is give me head
Just when you think the pleasures over im two steps ahead
little did you know there's a monster in your bed

As I opens the door
her legs begin to shake
she begins to wonder if it's a mistake
little did she know; soon it will be awake
something many fantasize
fantasize...

there's a monster in your bed
can you.. handle it
just the head
feel the fear in you eyes
Losen up
There's a monster in your bed
can you take it
take it all
can you.. handle it
just the head
Losen up

something many fantasize
but can handle it

I know it can be a little scary when its time to go to bed
you said that you can handle it now all you do is give me head
Just when you think the pleasures over im two steps ahead
little did you know there's a monster in your bed

As I opens the door
her legs begin to shake
she begins to wonder if it's a mistake
litttle did she; soon it will be awake
something many fantasize
fantasize...

(Repeat 4x)

can you.. handle it
just the head
Losen up
can you take it
take it all
can you.. handle it
just the head
Losen up
There's a monster in your bed"

Sounds like:

Edited by user 03 October 2020 08:30:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 01/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 01/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 01/10/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 01/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 01 October 2020 11:32:34(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Rina: Wow my oh my i love this song

Vanessa: to be honest love the song but still afraid of monsters

Jasmine: What? That not true about that but you said that you is afraid of clow-

Vanessa: Jasmine! Don't say it

Lisa: Say what? Like you scary of clown

Vanessa: Ugh never mind

Carolina: We Really love your song by the way & we can't wait to hear your album

OCC: Nice job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 01 October 2020 11:52:02(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica: nobody should be into steven seagal. He is a world class piece of shit. Run!!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 01 October 2020 11:58:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tyler is this a song about a guy hooking up with a woman that has a some extra equipment.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
#5 Posted : 01 October 2020 12:04:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Rina: Wow my oh my i love this song

Vanessa: to be honest love the song but still afraid of monsters

Jasmine: What? That not true about that but you said that you is afraid of clow-

Vanessa: Jasmine! Don't say it

Lisa: Say what? Like you scary of clown

Vanessa: Ugh never mind

Carolina: We Really love your song by the way & we can't wait to hear your album

OCC: Nice job

Daniel: Don't be afraid! Not all monsters are scary :) Some monsters are just misunderstood ;)

OOC: Thank you!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 01/10/2020(UTC)
#6 Posted : 01 October 2020 12:08:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: nobody should be into steven seagal. He is a world class piece of shit. Run!!!!

Daniel: Had to find something to rhyme "Cigar" with. Though there's an embarrassing back story to my knowledge of Mr. Seagal! Aside from him being a piece of shit of course.

OOC: Yikes my father was told he looked like a younger Steven Seagal thanks to his native taino heritage lol Which is why my mom named me Steven; originally was just going to name me Daniel. I hate my name so I give you bonus points on that!

erich hess on 01/10/2020(UTC)
#7 Posted : 01 October 2020 12:12:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyler is this a song about a guy hooking up with a woman that has a some extra equipment.

Daniel: Holly doesn't have a dick; but she does have a 10 inch massive pink fleshed dildo she likes to peg men with :)
#8 Posted : 03 October 2020 08:29:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

M O N S T E R - I N - Y O U R - B E D - M U S I C - V I D E O
UserPostedImage

Song: "Monster in Your Bed"
Premiere Date: October 2, 2020
Directed by: Chris Cunningham
Produced by: Fierce Studios
Filming Dates: August 17-18, 2020.
Budget: $75,000
Parental Advisory: Gore, Blood, Sex and Violence.
Guest Appearance: GreenLeaf (Band)

Brief Synopsys

Daniel participates in a dating service where an ad is run to match him with a possible date. He is matched with a woman named Holly who turns out to be an evil monster alien. Daniel is then held against his will by the evil monster to have sex with her as Greenleaf
(Danie's ex band) comes to his rescue.

Summary

[Intro & Monolouge]

The video opens up with a TV in view with static and multi colored strips. A comedic vintage dating ad then starts presenting on the TV screen. The ad shows Daniel with a flat top haircut smiling and waving. "1-800-TRS- DATE" is displayed on the screen with the caption "This nerd needs good brain". A slow paning camera then shows a woman's veiny hands picking up a phone and the scene cuts out with static once more.

A scream is then heard; and Daniel is now seen comforting a woman named Holly at a movie theather as they watch a movie called "Monster in Your Bed". Holly is the girl Daniel was matched with for the dating service he used.

Daniel: "I thought you weren't scared of scary movies?"; he says laughing as he begins to comfort her by putting his arm around her.

Holly: "I'm not"; Holly says looking a bit annoyed and embarrased.

[1st, 2nd, 3rd Verse & Pre-Chorus]

Daniel continues watching as he eats his popcorn and the screen ahead of him begins to merge into slight psychedelic effects. The song "Monster in Your Bed" begins to play. Everyone in the movie theater is now seen with their heads chopped off; as a smiling Daniel continues to watch not noticing the gory bodies around him in the movie theather. As the movie comes to an end; they walk out and a work attendant with an alien face structure is seen attempting to scare Holly and Daniel once again comforts her as they rush out and get into her car.

"I want you?" Holly mouths and whispers with an innocent face as Daniel opens the car door for her. He gets in and then starts to notice the weird images Holly was seeing but drives off. The music continues and Daniel is seen driving fast in a Ferrari car as he sings along to the verses of the song. Various monsters and creatures are seen on the windshields and side of his car. Finally they arrive to his modern lavish glass home. Holly's eyes start to turn slightly green but they revert back to normal before Daniel could notice. The scene fades out.

The next scene opens up with Daniel pouring out wine on to two glasses; the wine appears to look like blood for a slight moment and then reverts back to normal. As they drink; Daniel starts to see in psychedelic and Holly appears almost as a monster in his vision. Holly then with an evil look starts to move closer to Daniel.

[ Main Chorus]

The next scene then shows Daniel kissing Holly passionately; as he starts to remove his button-up shirt with her help. He is seen grabbing on her breasts and starts to run his finger under her dress. She begins to feel on his crotch and her hands then rub on his back. As her hands run on his back they are seen turned into monstrous claws. Daniel doesn't notice this but he begins to have blurred vision. Eventually, he falls to the ground as he faints.

[Bridge, Pre-Chorus and Final Chorus Repeats]

This scene shows Daniel waking up after being knocked out in a banana-shaped bed with rose pedals surrounding him as he is handcuffed to the bed and bandana wrapped around his mouth forbidding him to talk. Holly who is now seen as an Alien monster grabs a sex toy with sharp spikes. Daniel is seen horrified and she attempts to try to shove the toy up inside him; she begins to tease and torture him continuously without actually taking any action. After torturing Daniel; she begins to creep up closer to him with the spiky sex toy and as she is about to use it; Maria and Robert from Greenleaf come from behind and begin to slay the alien monster to its death. Daniel is seen shocked but relieved.
Both Maria and Robert begin to untie Daniel and save him as they help him escape. The video then fades out with the Ad similar to the beginning of the video playing on Danie;'s TV; this time Holly is seen on the TV and she winks as the video comes to an end.

Edited by user 03 October 2020 08:56:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 03/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 03/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 08/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 29/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#9 Posted : 10 October 2020 12:37:46(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: First I have to ask: "How are you mister Daniel?", Now I can comment on the track: I was taken by surprise, in fact this is a track that I would never expect you would release which just show how much versatile you are as an artist and I'm also scare to ask about the "monster" in your bed, it definetly looks terrifying, specially for catholic girls like me (sic). LOL, I missed you :)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/10/2020(UTC)
#10 Posted : 12 October 2020 04:52:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: First I have to ask: "How are you mister Daniel?", Now I can comment on the track: I was taken by surprise, in fact this is a track that I would never expect you would release which just show how much versatile you are as an artist and I'm also scare to ask about the "monster" in your bed, it definetly looks terrifying, specially for catholic girls like me (sic). LOL, I missed you :)

Daniel: Ive been doing great thank you for asking! Honestly with this new album I definitely stepped outside of my comfort zone a bit but I’m excited! Also excited for your new material if you have any coming out! The industry misses you :)

Oh as far as the monster ;) you know I was referring to that one thing ;)
Andre Gandra on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 12 October 2020 22:18:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: This was insane! The song and the video but they are a perfect combo. First off, the song just makes me envision myself dancing in my room half naked and singing along to the words. I really love the vibe and the video, well, I definitely think a lot of people always say they are into anything and everything but even I don't think I could handle a "monster" in my bed. The song is equal parts sexy as it is terrifying and that's exactly what we need for Halloween!

OOC: I loved the entire rp and the video as well! It was really creative and I could also comprehend the video perfectly. I loved the whole concept :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 13/10/2020(UTC)
#12 Posted : 13 October 2020 08:39:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: This was insane! The song and the video but they are a perfect combo. First off, the song just makes me envision myself dancing in my room half naked and singing along to the words. I really love the vibe and the video, well, I definitely think a lot of people always say they are into anything and everything but even I don't think I could handle a "monster" in my bed. The song is equal parts sexy as it is terrifying and that's exactly what we need for Halloween!

OOC: I loved the entire rp and the video as well! It was really creative and I could also comprehend the video perfectly. I loved the whole concept :)

Daniel: Thank you so much! This is such a new direction I took with this song so I'm happy people are gravitating to it at some sort of level. I'm a huge fan of Halloween and horror so I wanted to kind of create my own little horror story based on a real-life event that took place haha but of course, I exaggerated a couple of things with fantasy and visuals.

OOC: Honestly I'm glad to hear that! I'm not gonna lie I've had moments where I feel like my stuff doesn't make sense, because I tend to have a crazy ass imagination lol but knowing that you understood it and enjoyed it means a lot to me! thank you so much :)

Edited by user 13 October 2020 08:42:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#13 Posted : 21 October 2020 15:45:00(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)
RadioVine: I relate because I’m the crazy bitch who’s befriends these monsters, love me! Embrace this monsters! You won’t BELIEVEE what you will see! Hahaha, I love you Daniel. Can’t wait for the album!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC)
#14 Posted : 29 October 2020 08:44:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: I relate because I’m the crazy bitch who’s befriends these monsters, love me! Embrace this monsters! You won’t BELIEVEE what you will see! Hahaha, I love you Daniel. Can’t wait for the album!

Daniel: I am so happy to see your growth both as a person and as an artist. It will always be love and positive vibes from my end love. I'm happy to see you happy and doing your thing! Don't take your foot off the pedal, you're doing amazing :)
Offline GirlSpice  
#15 Posted : 29 October 2020 09:22:07(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: I like to think of myself as daring... but I don't recommend sex toys with spikes, my darling. I screamed watching that part, no no. Though I'll take the banana-shaped bed, absolutely adorable! I love you & your crazy ass imagination, Daniel. I felt so many ways during the video and I think that means you created a bold statement piece of art and those are always my favourites. You should be proud. ❤
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC)
#16 Posted : 29 October 2020 12:49:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: I like to think of myself as daring... but I don't recommend sex toys with spikes, my darling. I screamed watching that part, no no. Though I'll take the banana-shaped bed, absolutely adorable! I love you & your crazy ass imagination, Daniel. I felt so many ways during the video and I think that means you created a bold statement piece of art and those are always my favourites. You should be proud. ❤

Daniel: I can be a bit of an asshole but nothing is going up inside of it. My exploration days in that area are over! I like to do the penetration now 😈 anyways that’s a whole different convo lmao

I’ve always adored you! You brought high end, avant garde, art pop fashion to pop music and that’s something that you will forever hold! So that means a lot to me thank you ❤️