logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 31 October 2020 08:18:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
UserPostedImage

From child acting to now Jordan has always had his life in with show business now he is on the other side with Starchild Talent Agency. We got a chance to talk about his life, his business, and how he thinks what this year which he said has been great for him.

Jordan, first of all, how is everything been going with you it has been a while?
Things have been going well, I haven't been interview in a while so this such be good.

So you have been out of the public's eye for a while what have you been up to?
Well I'm now working my own agency. Starchild is out here to really put talent in the right position. Being around like I have been I have done a lot of jobs and some of them I wish I didn't somewhere I was undercut or I felt like I wasn't getting what I thought I deserved. So I have put together a great team all around the world that knows about your skill and talent what would be your next step and how to capitalize on your talent.

The is impressive and what makes that weird that this is a global company with stock and everything?
Public traded company. As a business, I think we have cover all of our bases and aren't just stateside or in small areas in the middle east. We really took on a lot of places all over the world, to best serve the people. No matter what your talent is we are going to get you the best for it and how to show the world your talent. you need to be a global business.

Wow, so talk to us about one of your ventures?
What made me want to do this was because I also started my own production company and I needed talent for one of the plots that were picked up by Netflix Unkillable. I liked the idea of the show and the show is out right now it is a sci-fi action where you find out why you and everyone else is unkillable. It was an interesting concept and once I got through that it was there that I just thought 'I should do something on both sides and so Starchild and JALA Productions came to be.

UserPostedImage
Unkillable Netflix Premiere Oct. 30

People may not know this but you have been married to Suzie Stockholm for over 5 years now, how has married life been cause both of you have calmed down from before?
People are actually shocked to know that we are still a happily married couple. When I overseas in my home country family is still shocked but to me, it has been the best choice of my life. Personally, I've enjoyed all of it and she has really helped me get to another point in my life that I never even thought about. I listen to her music and when she is doing things but I have to make things for myself and she has been in my corner and very supportive of me and my choices. We have fight and disagreements, even arguments but I love her, and that outweighs a lot of the petty mess.

It was shocking when it happened but that leaves the question of is there going to be any little rugrats in the Stockholm house anytime soon?
Umm, I'm not really sure if I'm at liberty to talk about anything like that but if we do or don't I don't think I would want to bring them into showbiz early. I would want them to enjoy life first. When you are a child in the business you don't know if it is fun or if it is just a job? I want them to be able to do what they want not just take over something because they see someone else doing it.

That's is coming from the experience?
Of course and I don't want that for my child. I'm not saying that I don't what them to be in music or movies if that is what they want or if they just want to try out that's fine. Show business is hard if you don't enjoy it. There is a lot of baggage that comes with fame and if you don't love what you do it is going to wear you down until you stop. I don't want to put more stress on my child than what they already going to have.

UserPostedImage
Children on the way?

You have been out of the country have you been following what has been going stateside?
I have been away for a while at the beginning of the lockdown I want to make sure that my family was taken care of and since I was already over here I went to check in on my in-laws as well. The whole thing with this virus has just been crazy but thankfully everyone on this side took precautions to make sure that things are safe. I don't know what is going on with the president but I already did early voting as soon as I got back here.

You have been a dual citizen for a long time what is that like seeing what India is like and then coming here?
It is almost funny, You see the corruption in India and how politics is really dirty, and then you come over here and it's almost like you can see it happening again, but people don't know it? It's a little funny people on one side don't really understand how good they have it. You have freedoms here that you don't have anywhere else and you just expect things to be like that but it isn't.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 31/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 04/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 31 October 2020 09:00:46(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica: you think suzie ever calls her kitty "stockholm syndrome"?

nina:i hope,love. she really would be missing out on a great opportunity if she didnt.

erica: i really thought she fucked jordan to death..

nina: she fucked the long hair right off of him though.

erica: with the talent agency thing a tiny ponytail would have really fit the role so well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 31 October 2020 22:26:06(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Sophia: OMG! Jordan hiii! It takes a brave man to settle with my BFF Suzie hehe! She's a real handful babes, love her! Soooooo pleased that you're both going strong still! Please tell me when I'm going to be auntie Sophia! I'll be waiting by the phone babes! Loves ya both! 💁‍♀️
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 01/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 03 November 2020 13:25:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Omg! So happy you are doing stuff with Jordan again and I love his character progression! The fact that he’s a married man, moving on to big boy tingz is nice to see. Suzie loves her man x

Can’t wait for what else Jordan is about to do and some fun relationship things we have planned. Nice interview :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 05/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 03 November 2020 23:42:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Oops, somehow missed this! But nice job on the interview. I also love how far Jordan has come :) I know a lot of times characters can get throw into the background but then sometimes they make some big moves from the shadows! I'm also interested in seeing how the talent agency and acting goes.

Serenity: Saw your latest project on Netflix and I'm a fan! I also know what it's like to have dual citizenship and to watch your country struggle with some corruptness in the government but I will always tell people they have it so good in America and I know they don't realize it but when you just look at the state of other countries....but I didn't come to talk shady dealings of countries haha.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 05/11/2020(UTC)