logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#1 Posted : 10 November 2020 07:56:27(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)

Length: 3:20 (3mins, 20secs)
Director: Radio Vine
Song: Vineyard

The video opens with Radio blowing a kiss to the camera, the video slowly appears on the screen.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
The video begins with a slow shoot of a beautiful colorful landscape. Radio is around the water fountain, a white dress with blue crystal diamonds lays perfectly on the body of the dress, the dress spins around the fountain. She is at a standstill, as the camera slowly graces around the scene of the garden. The sounds of the water fountain is heard slowly going down as Radio looks over to the fountain, places her hand into the water and releases her hand back. The grass is glittering as if diamonds inside the grass. The camera shoots on the surface of the grass as the grass slowly begins to grow. The detail of Radio dress is shown as the camera focuses on the detail of the dress. Radio is staring into the camera.

From a far shoot, the camera is high sky as it slowly graces the scenery of the landscape.

Parad-ise never been so nice
Around me, is the preview of the after life
With you, it’s the space I need
The emptiness and open in the field

So many opportunities
So many opportunities
To get lost without being found

Radio begins to walk away from the fountain, slowly. Her dress drags along the green, she moves her hips as she walks on the lawn. She grabs her dress from the back as her crispy falsetto is heard.

Drop over me
Drop over me
Make it appear
Make it appear
I can never take the doubt seriously
Make it appear appear over

Looking though the colors and sun shining though the pink flowers, slowly going though the limps of the trees, the structure of the pink flowers looks soft and wet. Radio is laying on the floor with pink flowers laying on her body. Her hair is braided with rose petals.

UserPostedImage

Be my vine in my vineyard
Grow over the trees
Drop over me, love me.
It’s nobody.
[x3]

Radio is running though the opening scene landscape, she holds her dress tightly as she runs looking back at us. The grass is moving as if something is running though the grass, it catches Radio. She looks back terrified. Radio runs into a black door. The music stops. She looks confused. She looks up to a pool of water. The sun glitters though the water.

UserPostedImage

Seconds later, the music continues with Radio reaching for the light. The audience sees Radio floating underwear as her blue crystal shines though the clear water.

No matter in the distance
You are the rear view
Watching me fade away
Hit the highway

Radio begins to sink as her body slowly begins to slow down. The music stops down with echoing vocals in the background. Switching back to the Radio laying on the ground, the camera shows a wide shoot of Radio, she is laying lifeless on the ground. Her legs are twisted, the pink roses has turned white.

Back to Radio underwear, she is looking underwear into the shining sun, floating down. Her lips begin to move.

Watch me in the rear view
Disappearing long away
I see later by the lake
Where I’ll cry rivers away

She hits the bottom of the pool as her eyes closes. We slowly see her body fading further way from the camera. She lays lifeless at the bottom.

Drop over me
Drop over me
Make it appear
Make it appear

Seconds later, Radio is laying on a sliver pathway. Her eyes are closed, her hair is wet. Her shoulders are bare. She opens he eyes wide, smiling ear to ear like the joker. She gets up. The music continues, she notices she’s naked, she looks at the camera and shrugs her shoulder.

UserPostedImage

She begins to stunt down the walk away, as she passes since type of flowers, they appear on her body covering her entire body, she spins like a ballet dancer, picking up one several flowers then throwing them in the air as her body is covered in flowers as they fall on her body. Moments Radio smiles enjoying her body constantly changing, she poses for quick shots against the flowers.

Be my vine in my vineyard
Grow over the trees
Drop over me, love me.
It’s nobody.

[x3]

Radio ablids are strong as she is free. Her runs her pontes ending with a lifting riffs echoing the track.

Drop over me
Drop over me
Make it appear
Make it appear

She continues to strut down. She stops at the end of the walkway as her entire body is covered in different types of flowers. They slowly begin to fly away as the song fades. Seconds later, we see Radio.

UserPostedImage

Vineyard appears covered in white daises as the camera does a quick shoot of the opening garden scene, below shows a yard full of girls all spinning in vibrant colored dresses. The shoot slows down as the spinning transforms into slow motion. The screen slowly fades out.

Sounds like:

Edited by user 10 November 2020 08:05:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 9 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 10/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/11/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 10 November 2020 12:00:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Love the aesthetic of all of this! Love how unpredictable Radio's new era has been! :)
Offline RadioVine  
#3 Posted : 12 November 2020 08:16:14(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Love the aesthetic of all of this! Love how unpredictable Radio's new era has been! :)

OOC: OH! It’s more! :D
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 21 November 2020 02:13:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: I agree with Daniel, loving everything about Radio's comeback! The aesthetic, the music, the documentary, it's really tying all together and definitely giving me more insight on her lol. I have always found her sort of an enigma but I think that's one of the traits that makes her stand out. I love everything you put out since you returned and can't wait to see more :D
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RadioVine  
#5 Posted : 21 November 2020 03:29:44(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I agree with Daniel, loving everything about Radio's comeback! The aesthetic, the music, the documentary, it's really tying all together and definitely giving me more insight on her lol. I have always found her sort of an enigma but I think that's one of the traits that makes her stand out. I love everything you put out since you returned and can't wait to see more :D

OOC: Thank you so much. I had this new idea to begin to use pictures of different sceneries to create a visual. My mind with Radio and her visual side can be a little difficult to explain so I wanted to use these pictures like sets sorta.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!