logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TRGNews  
#1 Posted : 24 December 2020 05:34:52(UTC)
TRGNews

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 12 post(s)
IS JAY [KING VONTE] OVER?

With the release of his latest album, La Don Mafia, Jay [King Vonte] is looking increasingly desperate to maintain some type of relevancy and has hit the most cringeworthy point in his career. Everything on this particular album he has done before, over and over again in fact, but at least when he did it in the past, he had a reason. Take the single ‘A Bitch Want My Spot,’ for example. There is no “bitch” who wants his spot, which renders this track in particular a way to try to create the same hype around himself as he once had during his beef with Eddie Mason, except this time around the beef is imaginary, a form of smoke and mirrors in order to make himself appear more important and relevant than he really is. During his beef with Eddie, Jay’s music was equally as terrible but the drama surrounding him was entertaining. He no longer has that going in his favor. Other desperate tracks come in the form of ‘Legendary [Bitch You Can’t Get Rid Of Me],’ which is more of the same as ‘A Bitch Want My Spot,’ La La Bella’ and title track ‘La Don Mafia.’ How many more tracks/albums is he going to start off with the word La?

To sum it up, we’ve heard it all before, seen it all before, and it has grown far too stale. What makes it all the more embarrassing for the self-alleged “King” is that he doesn’t actually have a feud or “beef” this time around to give us any indication as to who allegedly wants to take his spot, or who he is rapping about.

These are typical signs of an artist gone stale who has lost their way and is growing increasingly desperate to cling onto their last dregs of hype or relevancy.

Now, his argument has and always will be his ranking and sales, but when you’ve been in the game this long and therefore know exactly how to manipulate the system in order to achieve number one after number one, is that alone “success” when no one is actually listening anymore?

Let us know your thoughts down below...
thanks 1 user thanked TRGNews for this useful post.
Patty Raymond on 24/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Patty Raymond  
#2 Posted : 24 December 2020 06:18:33(UTC)
Patty Raymond

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Rasssss kmt
Offline BenPatrick  
#3 Posted : 24 December 2020 10:05:57(UTC)
BenPatrick

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Brutal
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#4 Posted : 24 December 2020 13:55:04(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Thank you honey for the free promo but we all know I don’t need it. As we speak La Don Mafia Is sitting pretty at #1 in all countries. The first sentence you wrote here is very interesting love. “Jay [King Vonte] is looking increasingly desperate to maintain some type of relevancy” but the only one who is looking desperate is you. This little article you wrote is one as you “the most cringeworthy point in his career.” Literally. I mean the only time someone pays attention to your articles is when I’m mentioned love. & I see your broke ass reporters didn’t do their research before writing this shit because when have i every talked bout my ranking being a reason why I’m the king? Lmk. & If Im not relevant you would of never took the time out your day to write a whole book about me 🥲. Ps bitch u know my sales will always be THE ARGUMENT because not one of these flops artists can top it. But since you are running out of ideas to write about BITCH, let’s talk about why you’re not talking about mert & melis plus his non-original artist releasing the same Ariana Grande albums over & over again 💋
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Cocayne  
#5 Posted : 24 December 2020 15:40:32(UTC)
Cocayne

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Jay isn’t just a chart topping superstar, he’s the icon of The Rockstar Game. He started The Golden Era and helped so many artists including me and I’d never have started selling how I did or had a 10 million copy selling album if it wasn’t for Jay and I thank and owe him for all of it. He never gets the credit or thanks he deserves. We love you king!
thanks 1 user thanked Cocayne for this useful post.
Jay(king Vonte) on 25/12/2020(UTC)
Offline andmax  
#6 Posted : 26 December 2020 22:07:28(UTC)
andmax

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
The King of Pop is writing here just to say that this is an outrageous post. Jay is the King of Hip Hop. Show some respect. His album was #1 worldwide and in every market. Delusional post.
thanks 1 user thanked andmax for this useful post.
Jay(king Vonte) on 30/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Kream  
#7 Posted : 26 December 2020 23:48:05(UTC)
Kream

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
"IM THE KING OF POP IM THE KING OF RAP IM THE KING OF HIP HOP IM THE KING OF ROCK" Yo just because someone recorded and released 2 or 3 Records that went #1 WORLD WIDE Mofos is ready to give themselves a damn title. I will admit. I did that. But i never kept saying i was the King over and over. Because that shit gets Corney. Nobody gotta come out there face and defend Jay over a news Article. Jay shouldn't even waste his time defending himself over a News Article. That is apart of the Business. You are gonna get NEGATIVE And Yes FALSE stories made up about you. Because you are an ENTERTAINER!!!!!!! GET USED TO IT!!!!!!!! This is not Criminal Court. Jay don't need Co defendants speaking up for him. He is the King then let the King talk for himself. But if anything. Record sales and Accomplishments speaks for it self. That is all Jay has to prove. It don't matter anymore how he got where he is. What matter is he has taken RAP & HIP HOP to the Top. CASE CLOSED,
Offline Kream  
#8 Posted : 26 December 2020 23:54:54(UTC)
Kream

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Oh And by the way. There's only one "1 KING OF POP" IN GAME AND IRL And that is MICHAEL JACKSON" Sorry Sir.
Offline Shayla Queen  
#9 Posted : 31 December 2020 06:13:50(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Y’all hoes mad as hell !! Frfr

Stream #HOLDINGDOWNTHEKINGDOM - another #1 for the king & queen

#ALLHAILTHEQUEEN - another #1 album for the Queen

#LADONMAFIA - another #1 album for the king