logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 17 April 2021 02:38:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

"VOODOO" The Official Trailer / The first NETFLIX Music Video release by FANGZ

FANGZ first took the indie scene by storm with her initial debut "Prince Charming" which gave the singer her first hit single. A follow up was desperately anticipated by the public following the release but lips were sealed for several months. After months of teasing, Freenerd Management's first act FANGZ has finally released "Voodoo"; the lead single off her anticipated debut album "Open Your Mouth". The song was a definite mouth opener once fans learned the song was a commercial pop offering from the singer. The song which was produced by Daniel The Freenerd and FANGZ respectively features an infectious disco-pop flavored production and has already won the heart of TikTok influencers and the general public with challenges being created at the thousands.

The music video which was filmed on April 8, 9 and 11, 2021 and the song will officially premiere on April 26, 2021 and only be available exclusively on NETFLIX for 48 hours, then will be uploaded to FANGZ's official YouTube/VEVO page on April 28, 2021 .
The initial budget was increased with Hannah Lux Davis's involvement, who suggested FANGZ create a movie like music video for the song. Two versions of the music video have been filmed thus far. An animated version and a live action version which was directed by Hannah Lux Davis. The animated version will be released as a lyric video version of the song. The choreography in the music video was created by iconic choreographer Brian Friedman who's worked with artists like Stephanie Fierce and Vanity.

"Here at Freenerd Management, we are trying to find new creative ways for our artists to release media. The Netflix approach is definitely a game changer because there are hundreds of million subscribers on the platform that will have access to watch the music video first and that puts an artist like FANGZ who's independent in the commercial spotlight without the need of payola or radio airplay. " - Daniel The Freenerd (CEO of Free Nerd Management)

UserPostedImage

Song: "Voodoo" ft. Radio Vine
Premiere Date: April 16, 2021 (trailer)
Directed by: Hannah Lux Davis, FANGZ
Produced by: Freenerd Studios
Filming Dates: April 8, 9, 11, 2021
Budget: $550,000

The music video opens up with 4 roommate friends hosting an online game night at their college dorms.
The first gamer named Carl is shown holding a video game cover of "FANGZ: PLANET NERD EDITION" as the
other gamer friends are in remain in their respective rooms.

Carl (Gamer #1): Dude, Are you playing the new FANGZ video game?!

Gabriel (Gamer #4): What else you think I'm doing duffus? (sighs) In this one she visits PLANET NERD. Also this one has the beautiful Radio Mine as a bonus character. She's planet nerd's only female citizen.

Carl (Gamer #1): That's every man's dream (Sighs)

Gabriel (Gamer #4): Sure is but I'm stuck on the stupid last level with Mr. Genocide. I swear the creators of this game made it impossible to beat this level. Maybe I need to change my FANGZ character mode. I think Cupid FANGZ is the move....or maybe Warrior FANGZ....what you guys think?

[The two versions of FANGZ are shown on the screen, as he turns the characters in a 360 manner]

Andrew (Gamer #3): Dude, Cupid FANGZ is fucking hot!..... (smiles infatuated with FANGZ)

Carl (Gamer #1): What's so special about her?

Andrew (Gamer #3): She makes all the men on Planet Nerd fall in love with her and she turns them against each other. Sick shit.

Josh (Gamer #2): I hear she eats people's.....you know...

Gabriel (Gamer #4): Dicks? That's only a rumor. Cancel culture is exhausting bruh!

Andrew (Gamer #3): FANGZ is a fucking sweet babe. That's wifey! Josh...what do you even do all day? I always see you on that website thingy.

Josh (Gamer #2): The Popstar Game? It's called a forum..... thank you. I have mod duties ok! It makes me feel important.

Andrew (Gamer #3): Anyways, guys I've heard bad things about this new FANGZ game, I hear that it has this crazy voodoo spell that gets you addicted.

Gabriel (Gamer #4): Maybe that's why I've been playing it for like 32 hours straight.......

Andrew (Gamer #3): With No bathroom breaks? *takes a sniff* Ahhh! Gross man.

The TV screen begins to static out and an electronic noise is heard.

**MESSAGE TRANSMISSION FROM PLANET NERD**

Andrew (Gamer #3): Where the hell is that voice coming from?

Josh (Gamer #2): I don't know...

Carl (Gamer #1): I don't think this is a part of the game.....

"ADMITTING CARL, JOSH, ANDREW & GABRIEL TO PLANET NERD FOR COMBAT".

The 4 gamer friends get transported to Planet Nerd in the game where Radio Vine and FANGZ will begin to seduce and torture the 4 guys.

UserPostedImage

FIRST LOOK OF "VOODOO" MUSIC VIDEO. STAY TUNED FOR OFFICIAL PREMIERE 4.26.2021

Edited by user 17 April 2021 02:56:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 17/04/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 17/04/2021(UTC)