logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 03 May 2021 04:14:12(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The cameras tune into the upgraded studio since Season 1, as they then showed the direction Ezra walks in from. She looks stunning in a tight black mini dress, showing off her beautiful curves. With her in gold jewellery covered arms, she waved towards the audience, the people that have been patiently waiting for this moment. "Hello! ~ I am back! I'm so glad to be here again!", the audience cheered as she walks towards the center of the set, and sat down on her chair. It's been a while. How's everyone? Let's start right off with the show, as this guest is already waiting backstage! You probably know him from season 1! Let's welcome, Billy Khan!"

UserPostedImage

With his music playing in the background, Billy walks in looking fine as well. He walks towards Ezra and gives her a soft hug, as she stood up when he entered the set, and they both sit down infront of eachother, with the audience cheering for them. The audience went quiet, to allow the interview to start.

Welcome back to the show, Billy! It's such a pleasure to have you back,especially for the premiere of Season 2! You might not remember, but back then you were also our first guest on Season 1! It's been 6 years, actually. That's crazy right? So, yeah. Thank you so much for being back.

"It's great to be back! Thanks for having me. Doesn't feel like six years at all. I remember the reaction that first episode got at the time. Madness."

It was crazy and did set off the future of the show, thank you for that! To start off this interview, how has life been treating you the past few years, especially lately? With all the ups and downs? You seem good.

"Oh, I'm wonderful. Feeling very happy, very content. I'm 27 now and thankfully still here. I've avoided joining the 27 Club, which I think a lot of people had on their bingo cards for me. Turning 28 next month so here's hoping I live to see that. Honestly, this is the most comfortable and placid I've ever felt in my life. I feel like my mind has finally aligned with my age. For a long time, I didn't have the maturity I should have. Now, with nearly a decade in the business behind me and creeping closer and closer to 30, I finally feel settled."

It's great that you feel comfortable and settled now, does that also mean, that you have any solo projects coming up in the near future?

"Well, I put out two singles last year that went to #1. Not too shabby. I had the album ready and in typical perfectionist fashion, I binned half of it close to the release date. So for pretty much since we hit 2021, I've been back in the studio creating more magic. Hopefully there will be new material out there by the time we're into the summer. Also have my fingers in many pies at the moment so watch this space. Quite a few things coming up."

As a part of "Weekend", you've had a pretty, at this point, legendary and historic career. Looking back, were there moments where you had doubts? Moments where you felt like, 'this is it?'. Because I am sure, it hasn't always been easy but you guys did make it all the way to the top and stayed there consistently.

"Not to sound dramatic but for the longest time, the world was against us. When we debuted, nobody took us seriously. Not just talking about the public, I'm meaning actual industry peers too. So many were CRUEL to us just because we were young, energetic lads with a fun, poppy sound. No wonder I had my back up for many years. Back then, very refined and glossy pop stars were the thing. Strong, artsy types like Stephanie Fierce, Glamazon, Vanity and the likes. Very high fashion and well-branded. Weekend burst onto the scene with no media training, being very rough around the edges and were five young, inexperienced guys. Nobody saw us coming and our success really pissed a lot of music snobs off. We just kept on pushing. The more people tried to step on us, the more we fought back. We're still here in 2021 and a lot of people who had shit to say back in the day are nowhere to be found. Oh dear."

Do you have any regrets looking back. though? Things you wish, you could have done differently? In regards of your career?

"No, not really. There are moments I look back and cringe on. I was fucking ruthless back in the day. Should have kept my mouth closed at times. All those bizarre moments are part of my journey though. All happens for a reason. I wouldn't be here, the person that I am today, without all the stories and learning experiences behind me. I look back and think "dickhead" about myself at times but would I change anything? Nope. Certainly wouldn't change my nudes leaking. Was a controversial thing at the time but it broke a personal barrier and allowed me to freely be the sex-positive person I am. Whole world has seen me naked so what else can they make me feel shameful about? Nothing. Plus, those photos were fire!"

Well, with all that said. When can we expect you guys to make a grand return? The fans have been waiting eagerly, me included!

"Well, we released an album right at the very end of 2019 so it hasn't been that long. I do understand that it seems like forever since we've all been together though with the pandemic. Scott's based in L.A. and Dustyn's in the process of moving back over to Ireland. We're all over the place and juggling so many different things at once but like always, we'll find time in the schedule to do something."

After "Weekend" alot of boygroups have seen success in mainstream media. Who do you feel like has the most potential?
Where you would say, they could reach the status "Weekend" reached the past years?

"Could there be another globally successful boy band? Yes. Will there be another Weekend? No. We have our own thing, our own appeal. We came out at the right time and the stars aligned. We created a special legacy and not many pop bands last five years let alone fast approaching ten. I'm sure other boy bands will have great success though. Maybe one day, a group will outsell us too but again, that'll be their own thing. There will never be a Weekend 2.0. I think that Public Warning are great. They're like the first boy band in years to ACTUALLY get an album out. No shade. PRÓXIMO are killing it too. They're also stacking up hits and they're signed to our label. Have high hopes for them too. I think the reason more boy bands are succeeding nowadays is that they're in a boy band because they actually want to be. They're passionate about it. Back in the 2010's a lot of labels just tried to copy our blueprint, threw some boys together and it always fizzled out because there was no real passion or drive there. A lot of flashes in the pan."

Let's go back to the topic that is, "Billy Khan". As we have established your career, your dating life had been in the center of attention for years. How did that make you feel, as a person? I can't even imagine.

"It was weird in the beginning. Going from a homeless teen who surfed sofas and who literally nobody cared about, to suddenly having seemingly EVERYONE care about what I was doing and who with. Was quite overwhelming but I eventually got used to it. Learned how to block out a lot of noise too. I've also been married for six years now. There's less and less speculation about what I'm up to these days. Although, that doesn't stop some people."

What would you say to the Billy 6 years ago, if you had the chance?

"I'd tell him that everything is going to work out just fine and that he'll eventually get to a point where he doesn't need to be high to get through an interview. I wasn't sober the first time we chatted. People don't seem to think that I'm quite an anxious person...and that's mainly because I was always off my face on all sorts of stimulants. Can hold my hands up and say that I'm 100% present and sober today."

I feel like I've asked you enough questions. Is there anything you would like to say to your dedicated fans?

"I really want to thank them for supporting me and the boys for almost ten years now. We formed in October 2011 so we're fast approaching a decade together. The fans literally changed my life. Like I said earlier, I was technically homeless at the time I joined the band. Sure, me joining the band was a big step but it would've been redundant had the amazing fans not rallied behind us and changed all our lives. Eternally grateful. My supporters are gorgeous, sexy people."

It's pretty much tradition on this show to play a game. We've decided to play "Never Have I Ever" with you this time! I don't think I have to explain this game, though if you did do something..please elaborate. The audience would love to hear the details! Are you up for it?

"I'm always up for it, Ezra!"

Never have I ever drunk-dialed my ex. I mean, I have. *laughs*

"Yeah but not in that salacious sense. Boring, I know. I'm actually very close with my ex and I've had a few drunken conversations with her. It's usually about life and our kid. No booty call situations, I'm afraid."

Never have I ever dated or hooked up with someone 20 years older.

"I have, yeah. I slept with a mate's mum back in the day. Can't say his name because he's also in the industry. Kai Wynter. Oops."

Never have I ever thought a friend’s baby was ugly.

"A friend's baby? No. All of my mates have beautiful kids. Some babies in general though? Absolutely! People say that all babies are cute. Bullshit. I swear to God, I see pictures of some "babies" and I honestly think the midwife got mixed up and handed over the afterbirth instead."

Never have I ever set something on fire, without it being an accident.

"I have. When I was in care, I set cereal boxes on fire in the kitchen. Must have been pissed about something."

Never have I ever peed my pants as an adult.

"I have. Some drink and drug combinations are more trouble than they're worth."

Never have I ever kissed a fellow band member?

"I have. I've kissed three of them. Only one eludes me. Contrary to what you might hear, I'm VERY friendly. I love to kiss my friends, haha! Although, some of the ones I've shared with the group have been a little more than just a peck on the lips. Hey, we were young and wild once! Five of us spent a lot of time together at ages when you start questioning and exploring stuff. Add in a lot of alcohol. Stuff was bound to happen. I won't say which ones I've locked lips with as that's their story to tell but I will go on record and say that they're all great kissers."

This is the last one! Never have I ever sent a sext to the wrong person.

"I have. A few times. Luckily I don't get embarrassed. We're all sexual beings. Some people just need to grow up."

That was fun! Thank you so much for being here, Billy. It's always nice to have you on the show, and you're always welcome to come back!

"Thank you. It was great being back. I look forward to our next encounter."

They both talked casually as the show went tuned into advertisments. A short moment later, the show is back with Ezra alone in the middle with a huge screen in the back. The 2nd Segment of the show is starting, "Welcome back! In this 2nd segment of the show, we will discuss the best and worst dressed at this years Fan Choice Awards! Have you guys watched it?", the audience cheers loudly with a yes. "Well, then you must have also seen the fashion. Whew. Let's just say some had it rough this year. Anyways, let's start off with the best dressed. We've made a list of 5 people we just loved seeing."

BEST DRESSED

UserPostedImage

There's no particular order but Tika Mays is the first one I would like to mention. It's a simple and classy look, a beautiful woman. It's really the match of not too much but just enough. I also adore the dress and those legs!! I mean, look at her! There's not much more to say but yes. I love it!

UserPostedImage

Miss Bitch Wat. Literally, bitch what? Look at her. 10s from top to the bottom, she's stunning. This dress is so beautiful, it's colorful but yet a perfect match. The colors make her stand out, but not awkwardly at all. It's just nice and her face. I mean, it's hard to look bad with a face like that, honestly. If there's one thing I would probably add, it's a nice and clean necklace. But that would also just be a choice of mine.

UserPostedImage

Lincoln, the only man I have picked for best dressed. If you're going to give us a suit like anybody else, atleast give us SOMETHING different. And he did that. You just can't go wrong with velvet, I love this one. His necklace is a nice detail and honestly, even the camera fits perfectly into the picture. He's the moment.

UserPostedImage

Miss Cassie Valentine. We love a theme!! She's giving it and that's all I have to say. I love all parts of this look! You just love to see it.

UserPostedImage

Naomi. Yes. She's giving body, face and poses. You just can tell she has so much ahead of her and deservingly won her sexiest award. It's also such a beautiful dress, one I would also love to wear, honestly. With all that being said, this is probably my favorite look of the night. She did that.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WORST DRESSED

UserPostedImage

Well. At this point, please give these pants up to god. I am sick and tired of seeing them, thank you. That's all I have to say about this look.

UserPostedImage

It's like..Miss Mercedes was trying? She really tried it with this look. It's not giving what it's supposed to gave.

UserPostedImage

This is basically what I call homeless with a budget. All this money and this is what you're giving? Moving on.

UserPostedImage

Literally, what's going on here? Please someone explain this to me. No, for real. I would love to know what the vision behind this look was. What would any sane person say, 'Yes. This is what I want to wear for the red carpet'? I do not understand. I need the stylist and designer fired.

UserPostedImage

ok?

Anyways, thank you so much for tuning in today! Please look forward to Episode 2!

Ezra waves towards the camera as it slowly pans out and then rolls the credits. Once again, one of Billy Khan's hit songs play in the background.

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
2001clay on 03/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 03/05/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 03/05/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 03/05/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/05/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 10 May 2021 01:16:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy: Had a VERY sexy time on this show. Felt very relaxed and I believe you were genuinely interested in my life and what I had to say. Some interviewers are either looking for a soundbite to use or have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. This was real chill. Also loved the game. Hope my answers were juicy enough ;)

OOC: Thanks for having Billy open the season yet again. Had a lot of fun with it. Was a pleasure to be part of once again :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Welat65 on 12/05/2021(UTC)