logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 25 June 2021 02:05:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

August 1, 2020: The Phone Call

After spending 72 hours in recovery, Fierce is awakened by the abrupt sound of a hospital phone.

"Congratulations Stephanie! Your battle with cancer is over" is heard in an apathetic tone.

"This is my third time saying that but I'm just thankful I get to spend more time with my daughter" Fierce responds as she begins to fully wake herself.

"Now we can get you back to work! Guess who's doing the Supebowl in 2021?"

"Listen, I'm still in my hospital bed, you don't think we can have this conversation in a couple of days. And no I can't do that next year. I already did the superbowl so there's no need for me to do that again." an annoyed but tired Fierce exclaims.

"It's so funny how you think you have a choice. You can't turn this down Stephy, that's career suicide, and if you don't do this you are breaching the contract. Come on Steph, you need to stop being so dramatic and just do this."

"I deserve to be happy. I've worked my ass off. Lost in Electronica was something I really enjoyed and my fans were really receptive towards it so I just want to take my time before I work on any other project right now. Maybe we can release a couple of more singles from the album and then call it a day with that era. What happened to doing the Deluxe? This is so stupid and I can't believe you are having this conversation with me right, this is not the time. Fierce says as she tried not to get herself too worked up in the hospital bed.

"Listen. You're down to Number 2 on the Forbes list. Your record sales are dying...".

"I give three shits Jennifer" Stephanie Fierce interrupts her sister.

To be continued....................

Edited by user 25 June 2021 05:33:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 25/06/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/06/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 25 June 2021 05:16:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

*Daniel The Freenerd's Dancing With Demons plays on the speakers*
Sounds like:

"You've got nothing better to do
but to creep up and mess with my mind
I can just look into your eyes and tell it's you
saw you in the mirror the other day
thought I was blind
throw away the drugs and come dance with me
cause I'm dancing with demons
oh my

I just want someone to hold when I get home from work
I've been doing overtime and I need some release
seems like no one's dancing anymore
and now I'm dancing with demons"

A couple of weeks later, and Stephanie Fierce awakens from a coma. "Oh darn, I thought the maybe the bitch had died. How disappointing?" a voice is heard from a distance. The voice grows closer as Fierce begins to shake in fear. She attempts to scream but is unable to.

"I will hold you here hostage and they will never find out you're alive if that's what you want" Jennifer Rios says with a smirk.

"You know people always loved you but they don't know the real you" Rios continues to pace around as anger overtakes her "The fucking bitch demon from hell" she stops pacing and then continues while raging in a mimicking manner "Oh but Stephanie is so beautiful, Stephanie is so much more successful, Stephanie this, Stephanie that! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! I hate you." Rios slams the door of the basement room where Stephanie is held with duck tape in her mouth; hands chained to a cemented sound proof wall. She then returns to the room and Fierce is seen in a malnourished manner begins to sob. "Please, stop" Fierce says as she barely can get any words out.

"They would never know I did this you know. Everyone hates you Stephanie. You should of never cut your circle so small, now everyone thinks you're dead." Jennifer says almost starting to feel guilty.

"You make us a lot of money sis. That's why I'm keeping you. Keep writing songs if you want to eat for the next week". Rios says as she looks up at Fierce's sobbing eyes.

"Oh don't you fucking love Daniel's new song Dancing with Demons. Your poor friend doesn't even know you're alive and fuck him too. If I could kill him I would. Always sticking up for you, always shoving his smirkey face so far up your ass." Rios lets out a chuckle. "Oh well, his attempt at taking over Hot Eye Records failed miserably. Good night sis. We're about to premiere your new song. Wish you was there to hear it" she says laughing while shutting the door.

*Daniel The Freenerd's Dancing with Demons continues to play as it fades out to an end.

Edited by user 25 June 2021 05:49:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/06/2021(UTC)