logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 22 July 2021 02:41:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
STAR FACTORY SEASON 4: OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE

UserPostedImage

With Damion Holmes

UserPostedImage

"Now before I begin, I want to say thank you to everyone who is either tuning in to this press conference or in attendance right now. This is particularly uncanny, considering that I've never essentially gone on the record about Star Factory, so I thought it'd be great to actually come on the record and give everyone some insight into the next, wonderful season of Star Factory that I am thrilled to bring to the world, of course with the help of some amazing, talented people.

I definitely cannot take the credit for everything that Star Factory has become because it wouldn't be anything if it weren't for the fans who have supported the show for years, the wonderful contestants who go from ordinary people, and are thrusted into the limelight in what feels like just seconds and of course our wonderful hosts, and mentors who regulate the show. You know, it's quite astonishing that it's been nine years since season 1 of Star Factory and looking back, at all the trial and tribulation that went into the planning and execution of the show, it's bittersweet. That first season was the start of something special, a way for artists to showcase their talents on a grand stage each week with challenges that not only push their talent, but their artistry as well, and now three, soon to be four seasons in and nine years later, here we are again.

I know there are people who might be wondering, why now? And I have your answer. After season two of Star Factory, which was very popular, I shifted my focus solely over to the Fan Choice Awards. I wanted to build upon the show to make it more than just a show for the fans, I wanted for each show to be a moment, a big moment for music and it's winner and performers. I wanted the show to really take the next stop, and I'll be honest, there are logistics that go into planning these types of show. One of them being timing and the other being of course, funding. With that being said, after season two of Star Factory, the show essentially had to go on pause, as I like to be very involved on each of the projects that I create, and I admit, I chose to put more focus on the FCAs. We shifted gears, and my team put all of our resources into the award show and began to build up the show to be more of a creative spectacle and I'm very happy with the results.

Now during this time, the Star Factory name and franchise was sold, and that's where you got season 3 of Star Factory. New management, new show formula. The show was absolutely wonderful and I would have loved to see it make it all the way to the end to see a winner be crowned. But unfortunately, the show was cancelled and didn't see it until the end. But things happen, and I still think that season will maintain a great cult following and was still a success in it's own right, as the world was introduced to new stars in Joshua Grimmie, Young Hood, and Marina Balan, who all started on Star Factory season three and have become massively over, and are doing big things currently in the industry. If that's not a success, then I don't know what is....

With the folding of season 3, we are now onto season four. I have retained the rights of the show and began planning it's comeback in secret for nearly two years. This season will return to it's original formula, with a fresh revamp and I think, this will be the best season yet. I know the news already dropped but I'm happy to say here, on the record that it's officially ready for it's return. We are currently auditioning all over the globe to find the top 10 finalists that will move into the show's weekly challenges and compete. These talented individuals are competing for some wonderful prizes which will include an optional record deal with some of the best labels in the world today, a winning single that will premiere just minutes after the finale, an optional collaboration with their star mentor, and the winner will be opening the main telecast at the next Fan Choice Awards, the Fan Choice Awards IX! To add on, there's one more token of gratitude from me. This will given to the winner after they've been crowned. I won't say what it is here but I'll save that for the final. Most of all though, the winner also gets the biggest taste of stardom and experience through there efforts with Star Factory. Nothing ever prepares you enough for what comes with fame, but Star Factory comes damn close to it.

Now, with auditions ending this Friday and the 10 finalists who are chosen to move into the season's weekly challenges being announced this Sunday I can confidently say that Star Factory season 4 will have it's first live show, the mentor bidding process television premiere on Sunday, August 1st. We already have Star Factory's own, Gemma Kane, coming on as a host and I cannot wait to see the energy she brings each week. Each time Gemma hosts, as she's done for the FCA nominee reveals, it's always energetic, bubbly and to the point, and I ultimately wanted to bring her on board because not only is she Star Factory alumni, she's got great hosting chops. So I am looking forward to that, and you should too!

In terms of broadcast reach, this season of Star Factory will reach more homes than any previous season before. We've inked some wonderful deals and this season will reach 150 countries, in over 46 regions around the world and so contestants, expect to reach many, many people around the world. I'd also like to announce that we've also inked a deal with Netflix, where previous seasons of Star Factory will be available for streaming starting this Sunday as we get ready for the premiere of season four. You can also expect all reruns of this season's episodes to be available on the streaming service 24 hours after the episode. So in terms of reach, we've gone all the way for this season. It's going to be extremely exciting.

Now what's Star Factory without the star judges? I'll tell you here that today is the day where I will personally announce each of the five judges that will be on the panel this season. It was an extremely hard choice. I mean, there's ton's of talented musicians out there but I must say, this panel is exquisite. Each of the judges to this season really brings something special to the table and will be a very pivotal point of the show as they always have been. Mentoring their respective act, offering feedback and judging, getting contestants ready for performances and building relationships is not an easy task, but I must say, I think we've struck gold with this panel and I can't wait to see them out there this season.

We're going to take a few short questions, and then we will return for the second part of this press conference we're I'll announce each of the judges for this season......questions before we head into intermission?
"

UserPostedImage

"How would you say this season will be different from the previous seasons of Star Factory?
As I said before, it will be different from previous seasons with it's revamp. I was very detailed this season, all the way down to things such as the stage set up. This season and forthcoming seasons after this will feel "bigger" and more important than they have before. This season also has a huge viewers reach. The biggest we've had since Star Factory's inclination. There will also be some new challenges that people haven't seen before in previous seasons, which will be fun, and challenging.

"Why did you ultimately decide to bring the show back?"
Great question. It was really because of the fans. I've had many, many, MANY people reach out over the years asking about the show and you know me, I love to give fans what they want and this is what they wanted. I also think that Star Factory was never really a closed chapter. Considering the industry at this point, everything is so active, I know there's wonderful talent out there. I just felt like this was the right time. I didn't want to keep people waiting any longer, and hopefuls who want to get out there on the grand stage. It was the right time. I felt it in my heart and I thought 2021 was the year that Star Factory would come back, and here we are.

Will you be making any appearances during the live broadcasts?
Aside from the finale, no, I won't be. You know me, I love to be in the shadows. I'll be there for each broadcast but not on camera. I'll be in the back making sure everything is okay and of course watching the show as well.

Stay tuned for Part 2 - Judges Reveal

Edited by user 25 July 2021 15:18:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 22/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 22/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 22/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 22/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 23/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/08/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 23 July 2021 00:08:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"It is with great pleasure to announce our first judge and mentor for Season four....the incomparable ALICIA LENA!"

UserPostedImage

"With a strong legacy built up with some of the best vocals in the industry, Alicia Lena brings the experience and authenticity to this years panel. As said previously, Alicia Lena is as authentic as they come, and has built herself up from the ground to be one of the most beloved musicians with a lengthy resume that goes much further than just a vocalist. Multitalented and respectful, we are extremely happy to have Alicia Lena be apart of this years Star Factory as a judge and mentor."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 23/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 23/07/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 23/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 23/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 23/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/07/2021(UTC), kandii on 23/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/07/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 23 July 2021 02:52:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"I am happy to announce our next judge and mentor for Season four....the multitalented, BILLY KHAN!"

UserPostedImage

"There's no man better who knows exactly what it's like to audition and come into this industry at such a high level, ready to adapt to the high demands of the music industry. Very early on Billy Khan cemented himself as one of the front men of what would become the biggest boy band in the world. Today, Billy Khan knows exactly what it likes to be famous and work at consistently high level. He's opinionated, he's bad ass, and most of all, he's smart and know's the in's and out's of this industry. Vocal and passionate about his art, we are happy to have Billy Khan be apart of this years Star Factory panel. "

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 23/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 23/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 23/07/2021(UTC), kandii on 23/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/07/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 25 July 2021 09:39:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"It is with great excitement to announce our next judge and mentor for Season four....Star Factory's own, AUBREY MIKKEL!"

UserPostedImage

"What better way would there be if there was a previous Star Factory winner returning home to mentor and judge for season four? That's where the mesmerizing Aubrey Mikkel comes in to play. Talk about coming full circle. Mikkel was the winner of season one of Star Factory after auditioning, and without long she knew exactly what it took to win the competition. Aubrey was not there to make friends, she had her eyes on the prize and she attained just that. Since winning Star Factory, Aubrey Mikkel has gone on to do huge things. Selling platinum records and topping the charts around the world, even as recent as this year on the track "Playin". Aubrey Mikkel returns home to Star Factory to mentor and judge the next crop of talented individuals and we are extremely happy to have her on board.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 25/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 25/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 25/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 25/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/07/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 25 July 2021 10:42:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"We are happy to announce our next judge and mentor for Season four....the bombastic, TIKA MAYS!"

UserPostedImage

"If any hopefuls were looking to get some professional advice on how to break in and make it to the big time in this current climate of music, then we'd instantly tell you to look no further than Tika Mays. Working her way from the ground up, Tika Mays broke into this business and has adjusted, easily gaining knowledge on how to navigate through the industry. In short, Ms. Mays knows what labels and teams want for a new artist. She's current, and has taken the world by storm and knows exactly what it means to be the new artist on the block. Tika Mays enters the judging panel of this years Star Factory as the youngest judge career wise, and with that comes with some major advantages. Tika knows what works in today's industry, given her impressive resume in short time, and that's why she was called upon to join this year's judging panel and with that, we are very happy to her on board.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 25/07/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 25/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 25/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 25/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/07/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 25 July 2021 15:16:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"It's with great pleasure to announce our next and final judge and mentor for Season four....the charismatic, RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ!"

UserPostedImage

"Ryan Ross Hernandez is certainly no stranger to the spotlight, in fact, Ryan Ross Hernandez is the epitome of withstanding the test of time. Easily reinventing himself with each and every new release or era that has his name attached, he has attained formidable and world renown career full of lavish accomplishments, juicy stories and most importantly creative music. Behind it all, Ryan Ross Hernandez is a knowledgable, authentic musician who knows how to be successful at the core. With plenty of experience under his belt, countless awards and successful album and single releases, Ryan Ross Hernandez joins the Star Factory panel as yet another musician who will offer a beacon of knowledge for hopefuls who are looking to understand exactly what it takes to be a true artist at the core, and well, look no further. We are very happy to have Ryan Ross Hernandez on board.

Edited by user 25 July 2021 16:32:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 25/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 25/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 25/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 26/07/2021(UTC)