logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#21 Posted : 27 June 2022 17:28:03(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Jin Dok: I listen to your album & it shock me to the floor like i could go on & on with this album!

Milian: This album is my fav and i just love your new sound doll

OCC: Wow i was not excepted to hear Coke new sound but I love it i think that this is the best one!! :)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
kandii on 27/06/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#22 Posted : 03 July 2022 06:01:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy: She's giving pop. She's giving R&B. She's giving rock. She's giving electro. She's giving Drew something to do! I greatly appreciate that. Tired of him and my brother abusing my streaming services passwords and smoking weed. GET A JOB!! In all seriousness though, congrats on such a fucking epic album. I love that so many different genres influenced the project and are present but yet, it all still sounds cohesive. It all makes sense when it comes together in the DNR universe. It sounds like you truly just went for it in the studio, which also reflects the 'no regrets' theme of the record. Your mind! What are some of my favourite songs I hear you ask? Well, here we go! "Wake Me Up", "Bump", "I Just Wanna Party", "The Other Side", "The Escapist", "Rich Parents" and "Electric Chair". All wonderful though. You kinda gagged Dans Ta Tête and GOLD a bit.

OOC: I congratulated you privately on this release but doesn't hurt to do it again. WOW! You really put a lot into this project. Lyrics and descriptions aside, even the attention to detail with the graphics, visual aids and choosing the sound alikes, I can tell that a lot of effort and care when into this record. The way you presented it makes it easy to digest and visualise as a real record. It's more than just text on a forum board. There's a lot of life and character in this. Honestly makes me feel like it'd be a record I'd buy if it was real! Congratulations on the release. Wonderful to have yet another body of work from you again. This goes OFF!!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 04/07/2022(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#23 Posted : 08 July 2022 14:52:51(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
OOC: Definitely one of the best albums to be released on here in years. You really outdid yourself with this one. All the way from the lyrics to the art. Its SO current. Deff Inso for the new Tisha album.

Tisha: My bestie album is better than yours! Congrats bestie. What a fine work of art. I love you!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 08/07/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#24 Posted : 08 July 2022 17:33:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Kara: I'm always drawn to artists that don't fit in one particular lane and this album just proves how versatile you are. It's so musically diverse it just showcases how fucking talented you truly are too. But for me, you shine brightest when it comes to your words, you're by far the most creative lyricist in the game and I feel like this will be a record that so many artists will draw inspiration from.

OOC: Brilliant work on this one, you went in a slightly different format for the release and I think it worked perfectly. I'm more of a lyrics person and I think yours are always some of my favourites on here, so I always look forward to a big release like this from yourself. Amazing stuff!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
kandii on 08/07/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#25 Posted : 14 July 2022 11:10:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I finally got around to this and I must say. This is a fucking ALBUM. I really enjoyed this thoroughly and liked all the different elements of genre's on this. It's hard to do that when there's different genre's and you have to find a middle line for it all to make sense with one another and I must say you did just that. Aside from this, the format of the RP is really original. Bringing in the small interview like bit's about the formation of the single and what it means to the artist keeps it so concise without the need for annoying descriptions lol. My favorite? Totally "Keep Up With Me", "I Just Wanna Party", "LOSE MY MIND" but all are great in their own right. Nice work:)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 14/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 07 August 2022 07:07:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Jin Dok: I listen to your album & it shock me to the floor like i could go on & on with this album!

Milian: This album is my fav and i just love your new sound doll

OCC: Wow i was not excepted to hear Coke new sound but I love it i think that this is the best one!! :)

Coke: Thank you so much Jin Dok and Milian, I love you all so much!

OOC: Thank you boo I try my best to be versatile and I'm grateful that you liked it

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: She's giving pop. She's giving R&B. She's giving rock. She's giving electro. She's giving Drew something to do! I greatly appreciate that. Tired of him and my brother abusing my streaming services passwords and smoking weed. GET A JOB!! In all seriousness though, congrats on such a fucking epic album. I love that so many different genres influenced the project and are present but yet, it all still sounds cohesive. It all makes sense when it comes together in the DNR universe. It sounds like you truly just went for it in the studio, which also reflects the 'no regrets' theme of the record. Your mind! What are some of my favourite songs I hear you ask? Well, here we go! "Wake Me Up", "Bump", "I Just Wanna Party", "The Other Side", "The Escapist", "Rich Parents" and "Electric Chair". All wonderful though. You kinda gagged Dans Ta Tête and GOLD a bit.

OOC: I congratulated you privately on this release but doesn't hurt to do it again. WOW! You really put a lot into this project. Lyrics and descriptions aside, even the attention to detail with the graphics, visual aids and choosing the sound alikes, I can tell that a lot of effort and care when into this record. The way you presented it makes it easy to digest and visualise as a real record. It's more than just text on a forum board. There's a lot of life and character in this. Honestly makes me feel like it'd be a record I'd buy if it was real! Congratulations on the release. Wonderful to have yet another body of work from you again. This goes OFF!!

Coke: Thank you, Billy. This means so much coming from you. You know, I used to be a huge fan of those Pentatonix videos where they would mash up a bunch of different songs to represent different time periods in music and I think this album is like me showcasing the "evolution of music" in my own way. What also makes this one so different for me is I sort of challenged myself to not talk in metaphors and say what I mean as plainly as possible and it helped my personality really shine through the lyrics. It's different from my usual approach to music where I sort of write poetically and don't say things directly. I hope this way, more people can get to know me the way I've gotten to know me.

OOC: I love you so much Sean and when you support me it really motivates me to do better and step my shit up. Thank you for everything and you know I be clawing my eyes out trying to write up album and song descriptions so this is just me trying to find a way around it as always LOL And I threw the gifs in just so I can use some of these tinashe looks that I've never gotten around to using before. I'm glad it all came together and made sense cus i truly just be doing anything

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Definitely one of the best albums to be released on here in years. You really outdid yourself with this one. All the way from the lyrics to the art. Its SO current. Deff Inso for the new Tisha album.

Tisha: My bestie album is better than yours! Congrats bestie. What a fine work of art. I love you!

OOC: Yesss bae thank you so much I miss you so much on here can't wait for the next project to drop for real! Thank you for checking my stuff out and supporting love you always

Coke: Period bestie!!! Tisha, I love you soo much thank you a thousand times over <3

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Kara: I'm always drawn to artists that don't fit in one particular lane and this album just proves how versatile you are. It's so musically diverse it just showcases how fucking talented you truly are too. But for me, you shine brightest when it comes to your words, you're by far the most creative lyricist in the game and I feel like this will be a record that so many artists will draw inspiration from.

OOC: Brilliant work on this one, you went in a slightly different format for the release and I think it worked perfectly. I'm more of a lyrics person and I think yours are always some of my favourites on here, so I always look forward to a big release like this from yourself. Amazing stuff!

Coke: Kara girl I just want to give you a big hug like I respect you so much as an artist and your kind words just make me love you more. Thank you for showing me support, I'm so glad that we're getting the chance to tour together. I'm really hoping that we come out of it with a collaboration like we really need to seize the moment and get on a track already.

OOC: As always I deeply appreciate you. Im the same way, to me the lyrics are the most important part of my rp so I really put my all into stringing them together and making sense of them. Im so glad you read all of this and enjoyed it, thank you so much once again.

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I finally got around to this and I must say. This is a fucking ALBUM. I really enjoyed this thoroughly and liked all the different elements of genre's on this. It's hard to do that when there's different genre's and you have to find a middle line for it all to make sense with one another and I must say you did just that. Aside from this, the format of the RP is really original. Bringing in the small interview like bit's about the formation of the single and what it means to the artist keeps it so concise without the need for annoying descriptions lol. My favorite? Totally "Keep Up With Me", "I Just Wanna Party", "LOSE MY MIND" but all are great in their own right. Nice work:)

OOC: Thank you so much love. I am so honored that you took the time to read this album and dissect it. I be collecting soundalikes like infinity stones lmaoo and I try to use older but also current songs which is hard when writing albums over the course of a few years. I'm glad it doesn't feel too all over the place though, I do my best to tie it all together if not in sound then at least in lyrics. I appreciate your comment for real.
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 07/08/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/08/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/08/2022(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#27 Posted : 07 September 2022 09:50:17(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: I love the diversity you bring to the table on this full-length LP. It's expansive sonically without feeling cluttered up and giving a mixtape vibe. 18 songs, over an hour long, and nothing feels out of place. Right off the bat having a song that leans heavily into Chuck Berry's style as an opener is a testament to the artistry here. From there on it is a rollercoaster ride that you simply want to keep coming back for more of its thrills. I think this is going to be one of those albums that artists will really dive deep into and create their own visions while having DNR be the springboard. Listeners already get it. There are hit songs on it, the chart success is there. When you truly break it down, this is a masterful album. Excellent work. I love everything about this project.

OOC: Love what you did with this release. The album thread was a good balance of giving background to each song and their sonic elements while still highlighting the lyrics, the balance of it all compliments each other very well. The flow of it is top-notch. I love your writing and the aesthetics you put out with each of your characters. You knocked it out of the park with DNR.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
kandii on 08/09/2022(UTC)