logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 05 July 2022 04:47:57(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
DOORS OPEN @ 3:30PM EST

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 05 July 2022 06:22:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 05/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 05 July 2022 06:21:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken, Rum & Coke enter the yacht party after walking the red carpet. It has been months since these 3 have been in the same room as each other and tonight's going to be one hell of a reunion.

Anniken looks around proudly at the turn out of the guests. Currently, the party is full of employees from Dahlhouse Entertainment and all of their plus 1s 2s and 3s. More guests are still pouring in the entrance, some know and unknown. Anniken enjoys throwing industry parties, it gives her an excuse to show her face and have a good time. She smiles and makes her way over to the yacht's captain to chat.

Rum & Coke stumble around the yacht together, already tipsy and laughing. You can tell they pre-gamed before showing up to the party.

"Yeeeoooooo where the bar at??" Rum asks loudly, holding Coke's hand as she struts.

"Girl are you blind?? It's in your face." Coke says, pointing at the bar which is staright across from the entrance.

Rum dashes over to the bar and Coke gets pulled right behind her. "Drinks on Coke!"

Coke giggles, following after her bestie.

"DRINKS ON MEEE!" She announces, making everyone at the bar cheer loudly.

Edited by user 05 July 2022 06:23:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:04:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew Westbrook and Dae Ho Park arrive to the party together. They have been friends for years, releasing a joint mixtape way back when. The two walk onto the yacht casually, deep in conversation.

"Nahhhh, man, see what I'm tryna tell you is colored contacts will make anybody look scary. You gotta tell your folks to cut that out. I've never seen them look good." Drew says to Dae.

Dae takes a second to ponder before continuing the debate. "B-But a lot of people wear them. All over the world, too! From the Bronx to Busan. They can't be that bad."

"Broo! That's what I'm trying to tell you. Remember the Bronx chick who gorilla glued her hair for a ponytail? Colored contacts.. You see what I'm getting at here??" Drew responds.

Edited by user 05 July 2022 07:08:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:23:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
Younghood comes to the party and he is followed up by Thick Mouse, who he just did a song and collab with the single coming out soon. He talks about how it's exciting to get your first work out there and for her to be ready for all the attention that it brings but she smirks at him "Why do you think I do this music for, I'm all about getting attention." she then looks over and winks at one of the guys staring at her outfit. "Aren't you going to be hot in that, it's summertime?" he asked her, "I don't plan to be in it long to get hot, don't be such a worry wort." "I'm not worrying, it's just weird?" "It's a good conversation starter isn't it," "Look just get your name out there and talk to people, however, you need to do it."

Chris came in with his mother and Tyler this time not as a member of the press but as a member of a musical group. "My first party as a musician momma, next stop go to a hotel room so we can trash it!" Chris said pumping his fist in the air at that last part. His mom shook her head, "There will be none of that, why did you even invite me here in the first place?" Chris said with a smile on his face "You do the same thing every day, how about doing something never done before? Have you ever been on a famous person's yacht? If dad was here I bet he would be all over the little food and taking pictures. Live a little mom." He said handing her a glass of champagne.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 05/07/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:32:46(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3572 time(s) in 1279 post(s)
Aubrey Cassidy enter the yacht party after coming from being opening act for Tika Mays in European tour. She was hoping the party would be the bomb "Excuse me can i have Martinez" she said as she paid for the drink

Keshia and Slim were on the dancefloor bumping n grinding as they should

Milian was at the party eating some food

Crescendo went on the dancefloor as they were having their time of their lives

Jade and Diego were seen having conversation

Sau'Ron is seen smoking his cigar

Chanel C. Fox is drinking her bottle cause she know she is not about to pay the drink at the bar

Faustus De León is flirting with Camille as he said "Your too good to be looking pretty while you looking fucking hot right now" while Camille was blushing

Cosmic Blue toast to their single success

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:37:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Rum & Coke are living it up on the dancefloor, having the time of their lives. They bump into Keisha Love and Slim in the middle of dancing. "Keisha??" Coke calls out. "Oh my godddd, hey girl!!! It's good to seee you." Rum & Coke both reach out for her, giving Keisha a group hug. "Yasssss ma'am, you look GOODT!" Rum says, checking Keisha's outfit out.

When Dae Ho Park spots Chris Walker and Tyler, he excuses himself from the conversation and walks up to them. He tries his best not to be awkward. "Hey, um, I'm Dae. Just wanted to say I'm a huge fan of both of you."
Offline 2001clay  
#7 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:43:04(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

While they were dancing Keshia see Coke and Rum "Oh hey girl!!! she says as she pull away from her man while giving them a group hug, she twirl after Rum liking her outfit "I know girl and ya girl had to um impress for people and i ain't gonna lie y'all two look GOODT as well" she said
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:49:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Oop, my bad. Hey Slim!" Rum waves at the rapper. She didnt notice him because she was focused on Keisha. "Ohh okayyy, I see you with the details!" She says, complimenting the pattern on his black outfit.

Coke nods in approval as Keisha twirls. "You're such a doll, I expect nothing less! So what you and Slim been up to lately?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:53:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler looks over at Chris and then points to himself. "Thanks, I didn't think I did anything that would have been fan getting."

Chris smirks "What about that time you were on that reality show. I swear we have the worst luck when it come to getting on TV." Chris shakes dae hands "nice to meet you, this is my mom, Clara, and this is her first time on a fancy boat." His mom nervously smiles and says hello

Thick goes over to where the group cosmic Blue are "hey, guys I heard your new single, It was great. I'm actually working on my first single right now."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#10 Posted : 05 July 2022 07:54:02(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
"Oop, my bad. Hey Slim!" Rum waves at the rapper. She didnt notice him because she was focused on Keisha. "Ohh okayyy, I see you with the details!" She says, complimenting the pattern on his black outfit.

Coke nods in approval as Keisha twirls. "You're such a doll, I expect nothing less! So what you and Slim been up to lately?"

"Aye sup" Slim said while he getting a drink for him and her

"Thank you girl and nothing really just finishing up the album thank god and raising aka taking care of my baby" she said as she have lots of gossip to share
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:01:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae's eyes pop open. "You kidding me, right? I respect you guys so much for all the work you've done on Catch Up. You guys are so funny just being yourselves and the impact you've had on the industry is undeniable. I used to tune in faithfully. You know, the fans, we miss you guys." Dae smiles brightly at the woman next to Chris. "So this is your mom? Hi mom! I'm Dae." He says cheerfully.

Offline 2001clay  
#12 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:05:44(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyler looks over at Chris and then points to himself. "Thanks, I didn't think I did anything that would have been fan getting."

Chris smirks "What about that time you were on that reality show. I swear we have the worst luck when it come to getting on TV." Chris shakes dae hands "nice to meet you, this is my mom, Clara, and this is her first time on a fancy boat." His mom nervously smiles and says hello

Thick goes over to where the group cosmic Blue are "hey, guys I heard your new single, It was great. I'm actually working on my first single right now."

Cosmic Blue greet Thick "Thank U" they said it as together due to kindness. Ha-Jun Dong-Hook (Ha-Jun) the member of the Cosmic Blue goes around the room of the members as introduction "That amazing that you are working on your single and let me introduce so my name Ha-Jun" he said as he continue while pointing out to the member "That Sam, that Duri, this is Won-Shik, Haneul, U-Jin, Oliver, Chul & Do-yun" Cosmic Blue then say it together "And we're Cosmic Blue"

Camille see Tyler as she make her way to him "Hi Tyler remember me from the Valentine day as we were blind dating" she said as she hoping Tyler remember her
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:06:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I know that's right! Congratulations on the album coming together, I can't wait to hear it. The world aint ready for what you're about to bring to the table, I swearr." Coke says.

Rum smiles. "Awww, how's the little one doing? My son Angelo turning into a lil demon these days, I can't keep up." She laughs.
Offline 2001clay  
#14 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:12:32(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"I know that's right! Congratulations on the album coming together, I can't wait to hear it. The world aint ready for what you're about to bring to the table, I swearr." Coke says.

Rum smiles. "Awww, how's the little one doing? My son Angelo turning into a lil demon these days, I can't keep up." She laughs.

"Oh my the first day was Nope then the second day was HEEELLLL NO! Keshia explain on how she taking care of baby "Afterwards it was beautiful to take care of your child even it still hard but ya girl is getting hang of it"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#15 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:18:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
"Oh my the first day was Nope then the second day was HEEELLLL NO! Keshia explain on how she taking care of baby "Afterwards it was beautiful to take care of your child even it still hard but ya girl is getting hang of it"

"CHileee, being a mother one of the hardest things to do when you're in this business. Just remember, you got this!" Rum replies, giving Keisha a little bit of advice. SHe looks over at Coke. "So um.,.. Coke! When are you and Kidd gonna hurry up and have a baby?? It's time to join the mommy club!"

Coke rolls her eyes at Rum's question. "Girl, don't worry about me and my uterus. I'm not even sure if we want any kids."

Edited by user 05 July 2022 08:19:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#16 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:23:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Dae's eyes pop open. "You kidding me, right? I respect you guys so much for all the work you've done on Catch Up. You guys are so funny just being yourselves and the impact you've had on the industry is undeniable. I used to tune in faithfully. You know, the fans, we miss you guys." Dae smiles brightly at the woman next to Chris. "So this is your mom? Hi mom! I'm Dae." He says cheerfully.

Chris smiled as Dae talked about the show Catch Up, "Thank you, we actually having the show come back but I think this season is going to be the last season," Chris then looks at Tyler "Unless Tyler wants to keep it going. I'm sure it would be a good platform for him."

Tyler looked at little shocked that he would say something like that, crazy as Chris was he wouldn't joke about stuff like that. "Uh, raincheck on that thought, I'm going to come back it to that later." Tyler left to get himself something to drink before seeing Camille. "Hey, yeah I remember you. How have you been? What have you been up too?"

Cosmic Blue greet Thick "Thank U" they said it as together due to kindness. Ha-Jun Dong-Hook (Ha-Jun) the member of the Cosmic Blue goes around the room of the members as introduction "That amazing that you are working on your single and let me introduce so my name Ha-Jun" he said as he continue while pointing out to the member "That Sam, that Duri, this is Won-Shik, Haneul, U-Jin, Oliver, Chul & Do-yun" Cosmic Blue then say it together "And we're Cosmic Blue"

Thick laughed as they talked in union. "Nice to meet you guys, I go by stage name Thick Mouse but you guys can just call me mouse." She said as she sat down next to Ha-Jun "It's alright if I sit down next to you guys? Where are you guys from?"

Younghood is just relaxing lounging in a chair before he sees Kidd walking and talking and he goes up to greet him "What's up my man, how is everything" Kidd nods and smiles "What's up man, just chilling man. Congratulations on the album man, you worked hard and I'm glad that worked paid off." Kidd said having been on the album, proud that Younghood changed the direction of where he was going with it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#17 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:36:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Chris smiled as Dae talked about the show Catch Up, "Thank you, we actually having the show come back but I think this season is going to be the last season," Chris then looks at Tyler "Unless Tyler wants to keep it going. I'm sure it would be a good platform for him."

Dae nods along. "Well, no matter what you guys do, I fully support it. You're making music now, right?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#18 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:43:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Dae nods along. "Well, no matter what you guys do, I fully support it. You're making music now, right?" [/center]

Chris smiled "That's right, I'm in an band now, I would have love the name to be hentai, but we had to settle on Japanese Cartoon. I'm going to be doing a single with my boyfriend soon, but you know when you just starting out and he has a lot more talent than me, I'm just trying to make sure I like my part before I give it to him. What have you been up too? You been away from the public eye for a while, you working on something or was it more like a getaway?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#19 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:46:53(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Currently been on the tour still but glad to be in party before tomorrow my performance as opening act and already got my single ready and album ready to go also been performing at FCA Pre-Show last year ago so yeah also have you see my performance at FCA" Camille said as she giving him updates

Cosmic Blue laughing along with Thick Mouse "Sure you can sit with me" Ha-Jun said as he look relax while Oliver talk "We were form in South Korea by SM and we're different meaning we come from different countries"

"Girl i just wanna have a good time with my man and my mom is already watching our baby so let turn the fuck up" Keshia said while Slim already got the drink for his girl "Yo do you want some or ya'll good" he ask
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#20 Posted : 05 July 2022 08:55:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Currently been on the tour still but glad to be in party before tomorrow my performance as opening act and already got my single ready and album ready to go also been performing at FCA Pre-Show last year ago so yeah also have you see my performance at FCA" Camille said as she giving him updates

Cosmic Blue laughing along with Thick Mouse "Sure you can sit with me" Ha-Jun said as he look relax while Oliver talk "We were form in South Korea by SM and we're different meaning we come from different countries"

Tyler smiled at her "Man that great you really been working out here, I haven't really done much business wise, I just been cleaning some personal stuff up in my life and so I'm getting a little restless about now working on Catch Up? But apparently we still have fans of the show so that is always a good thing, considering how long we been off the air."

Mouse smiles "Cool, so how do you guys like being in the states? Is it what you expected or worst?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage