logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 29 April 2023 21:39:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The Culture (Ep. 05) w / Bada$$ Morales
Presented by Half-Moon Music // Hosted by Adria del Carmen Morales
Los Angeles, California, USA
April 29, 2023

{Intro Title}
This is “The Culture”, this is what we do it for. You’re locked in to “The Culture” with the freshest RnB and Rap hits around, mixed with some of the stone-cold classics. You’re on Half-Moon Music and this is “The Culture”. Sit back and vibe out right now, we’ve got you covered. The freshest RnB and Rap hits around. “The Culture” with ya girl Bada$$ Morales, only on Half-Moon Music.

“Hola como estas? What tha fuck is happenin’? Ya Tijuana ratchet princess has been vacationing since December ya’ll, it has been a fuckin’ party. But all is good, real talk cause the industry has been on vacation too. We are thankful for Kara Romero for propping shit up for us, she been out here workin’. Sis dropped the singles “Twenty-Four Seven” with Drew Westbrook and “DTF” with Younghood, got the former rivals queuing up to get in on that action. Opening the debate over which was the hottest team up, ya’ll can hear the chemistry on both tracks but we giving the big W for the Younghood collab. Did ya’ll not get any vibes from this one cause when Kara sayin’ “that tongue do magic shit” and “I already came twice” over Younghood’s ad-libs, she sayin that shit from experience, I think they be fuckin’ after studio sessions for real.
But ya fuckin’ Queen right now ain’t done just yet, she dropped her sophomore album “Post-Traumatic” where she goes fully introspective and fully freaky at the same time, she finding her lane right now and I’m fuckin’ here for every second of it, tag me in sis and we can have some of that fun. But she ain’t done stoppin’ cause she on tour right now, taking Faustus De León, Keshia Love and Marina Balan on the North American leg of the tour, she keeping the culture alive while we wait for the big hitters to get back in on the action.

We got Kara propping shit up, but there has been a couple of other fire releases too, first off with former member of SYNCO stepping up to release some solo stuff, Nicole released a collection of Gospel inspired tracks, full of RnB and Soul vibes the “Church Sessions” E.P came out of nowhere. The pretty chica coulda easily went into the mainstream pop route like former bandmates Layla, Alexis Brooke and Naomi but she went down a different path and put out a fire collection of tracks to vibe out to. Who knows where she goes in the future, but it was wild to see her come outta nowhere and do something nobody was expecting from her, props to that. Keep blazin’ your own trail, sis.
Other news, Ciara Lovett and Faustus De León have announced that they both have new music coming, but we’re more focussed on Ciara who has announced that a new single is on the way and the album will be coming soon too. My girl Ciara has put out a couple of hits, but has mostly gone under the radar so far. I think she bout to drop some real fuckin’ fire with this album, we gon’ be speaking her name a lot more and I’m fuckin’ here for it. You know I’mma be at the launch party slamming bottles of Don Julio and tryna get in on the action, for real. Kill it Queen, you got this.

Final piece of news is five fire chicas that are gon’ be dominating this episode, we got ya girls ‘Crescendo’ covered from all corners, they are coming for this industry, they dropped their single “Let’s Go” a couple of months ago and we’ll be featuring that track later on the show to close things out. But ya’ll already know that I’mma big fan, we’ve featured one of their tracks before but we gon’ be having their latest track show up. But before all of that shit, ya lil sneaky ratchet here was pulling strings and gettin’ shit done. I hopped on a video call with the girls from Crescendo and here right now is how our chat went;

UserPostedImage

Crescendo, my fuckin’ chicas! What’s going on?

Crescendo: Hey we're good

Harriet: nothing much to be honest we're just excited to be here

Ya’ll are from Australia and New Zealand, right? Are you girls still living out there?

Amelia: We sometime come visit our home but to be honest we move from our home to America so it took us a while to adjust to this life in america but overall it was good that we explore something new something different

So you girls had your biggest year yet in 2022, we repped you girls a few times on this show cause you had some fire music, what did you think of the success you achieved last year, did it meet your expectations?

Kellah: Well i would say for us is completing album is success we achieved. We was in Sweden to finish up the last track before going home for Christmas and then we was like ok so we're finished but we don't know it yet so we're just hoping it complete and approval cause we're tired and it was like our blood, swears and tears that we put into our album. So we got a call from our label and Sau'Ron to tell us that is approve to be release and we was jumping up and down joy like little kids *laughing*.

Crescendo laugh but agree

Nataya: Yeah it took us like... i think 1 half years right?
"crescendo agree"

Nataya: Yeah i would say like half years to get the album done and we was like this album has to be done by end of 2022 that is our goal so once we completed the album we go out to eat and celebrate and we did that so we was like alright so what place do you wanna get something to eat but yeah Kellah right about the album done.

What about 2023, can we expect to hear more new music from you girls soon? I know I’m ready for that shit right now.

Matilda: I think we got our debut album on the way meaning it will be release either in May or June but for our next single not quite in the moment cause we already release Let's Go last two month ago and it done well in the charts but we might have single coming soon either bubblegum pop single or dancehall r&b single it depend on how we feel or how fan will feel so for now it'll have to wait

You know I’m always looking for new shit to vibe to, what’s currently on rotation on your girls playlists?

the girls goes oooh and laugh

Harriet: I will say is Kara Romeo - Twenty-Four Seven

Amelia: I'm with Harriet on that one as well i mean we both been listening to her song non stop

Matilda: Layla all the way mate like i hear it on the radio while getting something to eat then all sudden i hear her new song on the radio my mind was blown

Kellah: Tisha Jackson & Lotus is the music on my playlist right now

Nataya: Kyle - Running i mean i been playing his song while working out

You’ve been in the industry for a couple of years now, what’s your craziest ‘pinch me, is this real’ moment that you’ve had so far?

Kellah: We wouldn't say a couple of years cause we only started in Aug 2021 so that make it in 2 year ish but what we can say is one the craziest pinch me so far is meeting Billy at Dahlhouse Independent Party in 2022 and having "Heartbreak" makes it to number 2 on charts which it was hugely surprise us!

You’re five beautiful ladies in the music industry, you know a bisexual ratchet queen like myself is drawn to ya’ll like a moth to a flame. Asking for a friend, what’s the current relationship status for you girls? You just know my guys and girls listening are ready to slide into those DM’s. For real, I can’t promise that I won’t.

Crescendo: Single, all of us is single

So for you single chicas, anyone in the industry that you’ve got your eyes on?

"girls goes hmmm"

Kellah: Well i... *giggle* i can't say but um imma have to say probably Reuben Rodriguez i'm mean you can't help it but to looking at his gorgeous strong bone cheek babe

Matilda: *little laugh* ok so um.... i'm with same with Kellah cause i know Payton and Reuben is cousin but mate look at him like damn he hot
"3 girls laugh but little nervous to revel"

Nataya: I think it gotta be Younghood. So i'm a fan of his music but come on he has that swagger stuff that i like.

Amelia: Drew Westbrock no question needed

Harriet: Billy

Alright, I think we got time for one more. If everything goes to plan, what does 2023 have in store for all of you girls? You know ya girl Morales has your back since day one, so I can’t wait to see what ya’ll get up to this year.

Matilda: We hopefully hoping for tour soon cause we really wanna showcase the world that we got package to show the people what we made of

"Crescendo agree noddlly"

Amelia: That the only thing we could ever think about is touring but if we having own tour is crazy exciting at the same time but what we can say is performing or presenting at awards cause we hoping it coming to us soon so finger cross

Big Stacks – “Wildin” (Tyron Jackson)

UserPostedImage

”Fuck did you say, you talking to me
What did you say, Dog let it be
No, what do you say, Trying to test me?
Nigga I don’t play, what’s it going to be?
Acting real tough, still a bitch to me?
Oh, it’s like that, well let's see?
Swing nigga, please try me?
I’m not the one, you going to learn”

Jadyn Ghalen – “Mentality Monster”

UserPostedImage

“ Head down, focussed
Trusting the process
Can only trust myself, forever bet on me
Ain’t nobody gonna step on me
Business is business, this shit is my destiny
I could never fold
I’m the definition of diamonds from coal
Play hard, work hard is all in my nature
Don’t come looking for a hero
You just might find a saviour
Achievements and accolades, they keep on racking up
Money on the table just keep on stacking up
It’s relentless season
Separating the mediocre from the hardcore
Motherfuckers standing in the corner
Getting overtaken by the sophomore
Fuck, the accolades and the critical shit
I'm out here searching for green and gold and them radio hits
Yeah, fuck the accolades and the critical shit
I'm out here searching for green and gold and them radio hits”

Crescendo – “Let’s Go”

UserPostedImage

“Just like what the Tisha say it's my house
I'm gonna party till the sun
Wouldn't let these fella tryna hit my or touch my ass
I'm the type of girl who picky bout the choice
Don't wanna answer wrong or i'll be regretting for my choice
Now don't get your hope up for it it because we're doing for one night
I not your average everyday ho's boy, so please treat me like a queen
Uh, I need a man who paying my bills
Then maybe we can go for full night”
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/04/2023(UTC), 2001clay on 30/04/2023(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/04/2023(UTC), PANIC! on 01/05/2023(UTC)