logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Head South Records  
#41 Posted : 03 April 2024 02:40:58(UTC)
Head South Records

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 50 post(s)

"Yup, Let's go," Lucy replied, as she waved goodbye to Ben and her colleagues. Inside, she relished the buzz she had stirred up at work, anticipating the inevitable onslaught of questions about Cameron.

Feeling her heart beat, Lucy stepped outside with Cameron, the world suddenly brighter in his presence.

"What do you wanna eat?" she asked, her tone light and cheerful. "Just so you know, I only have an hour. I'll have to head back to work after lunch."
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#42 Posted : 03 April 2024 02:44:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Cameron smiles at her as they walk down the street hand in hand. “Honestly you know this place more than me, so you know the spots to go I'll eat whatever”. He says as he continued to walk down the street with her.

“So they are gonna talk about us at your work aren't they”. He says with a chuckle.

When she mentioned she only had an hour Cameron smiles warmly at her. “Hey that's okay, after you go back to work I'll just be chilling at my hotel, could always go out for dinner or something later once you get of work, if you like?” he says with a warm smile.
UserPostedImage
#43 Posted : 03 April 2024 06:04:58(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy suggested heading to "The Whale," a nearby fish & chips restaurant. "Their food is good, not too pricey, and it's just a short walk from here," she explained as they made their way there.

As they walked, Cameron couldn't help but tease about her colleagues' gossips. Lucy, his eyes sparkling with amusement, said "I bet they're still trying to figure out what Cameron Jacobson is doing at an alt-rock label".

"Ah, here we are!" Lucy exclaimed as they arrived at The Whale, a cozy fish & chips joint with a welcoming facade.

h

Inside, the atmosphere was laid-back, with a mix of working professionals, students, and locals enjoying their meals. Lucy couldn't help but feel a pang of concern about Cameron being recognized by the other customers.

h

They found a table and placed their orders. As their food was served, Lucy asked "By the way, how was Oona this morning? Did you get a chance to see her?"
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#44 Posted : 03 April 2024 06:12:13(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “Sounds great”. Cameron then continued to walk hand in hand with her as they arrived at the place.

When she jokes about his presence at the label he chuckle. “I mean you have a point my music definitely isn't very rock n roll, though I wouldn't advise you to listen to my latest single that just dropped it's a little bit naughty”. He says with a devilish grin.

When she mentioned Oona he chuckled. “I did bump into her just before I left, she seemed alright probably a little hungover though”.

He then sat with her holding her hands. “So why don't we get to know each other better, ask me anything you like”.
UserPostedImage
#45 Posted : 03 April 2024 06:32:35(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy promised she would give a listen to Cameron's New song, her laughter filling the air with a contagious joy.

As they remembered about the previous night, Cameron gently took her hands in his : “So, why don't we take this opportunity to get to know each other better? Ask me anything you like,” he suggested, his voice earnest and sincere.

Lucy's eyes sparkled with a mixture of playfulness and seriousness as she considered his offer. "Okay," she said, her tone becoming more serious. "Are you going to break my heart, or are we starting something serious?" she asked, her gaze holding his, searching for honesty and clarity.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#46 Posted : 03 April 2024 06:38:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her when she asks about his intentions. He looks at her deep in the eyes. “Break your heart, I would never I actually want something to happen between us…like I said last night I like you and I want us to start something serious, if you want to start something serious then I want the same thing.”

He then leans over and kisses her. “So what do you want?”. He says taking back hold of her hand now wanting to know what her intentions are.
UserPostedImage
#47 Posted : 04 April 2024 14:11:36(UTC)
Head South Records

As Lucy pondered her response, she delicately selected a fry, her words chosen with care. "You know, I really enjoy being with you, and I feel a true connection," she began, her voice thoughtful. "I want something serious too, but I also value my independence. I have my life here, and you have your career. I just wonder if we can make it work."

She punctuated her statement with a warm smile, her eyes reflecting a mixture of hope and uncertainty as she awaited Cameron's response.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#48 Posted : 04 April 2024 21:30:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “Look Lucy I get it you value your independence, you live here and I live in America but I truly feel like we can make this work, heck if we give this a chance I'd even consider moving here”. He says with a warm and honest smile.

“I want us to make this something serious, that's why I asked you out this evening, we go out to a nice restaurant and then I can drop you off home or whatever”. He says with yet another warm smile.
UserPostedImage
#49 Posted : 05 April 2024 05:44:17(UTC)
Head South Records

Cameron's warm smile filled Lucy with a sense of reassurance.

Lucy's heart fluttered at the prospect of Cameron relocating for her. "That's... that's really sweet of you, Cameron," she replied. "I appreciate your openness and honesty about all of this."

Lucy's face lit up with excitement at the idea of another date with Cameron. "That sounds perfect," she replied, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "I'd love to go out with you."

Lucy's phone chimed with a text from Oona, teasing her about the date with Cameron and also expressing a desire to catch up in the coming days.

"Hey Rockstar! 😜 Heard you're on a hot date with Mr. Superstar! Don't forget to save some room for dessert... Oh, and let's definitely catch up soon! 🎸🍔🎤"

Lucy couldn't help but smile at the thought of juggling her budding romance with her dreams of forming a band with Oona. Both paths held promise, and she couldn't wait to see where they would lead.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#50 Posted : 05 April 2024 06:18:01(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “Just name the time and I'll come and pick you up, you though beautiful get it pick the place because you know I'm new around here”. He then chuckles at her.

He didn't know where this budding romance would lead but he knew that he liked Lucy a lot and he felt a connection to her almost immediately from the moment that they first met.

UserPostedImage
#51 Posted : 09 April 2024 14:09:17(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy took a moment to consider his offer. She didn't want to rush things, knowing that sometimes a little anticipation could make everything more exciting. “I would love to go out with you” she finally replied with a coy smile. “I need some time to recharge batteries, you know, but tomorrow, if you're free?” she added playfully.

As they continued their meal, Lucy decided to learn more about Cameron. “So, spill the beans, Cameron. Where are you from? Where do you live?” she asked, genuinely curious about the man sitting in front of her.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#52 Posted : 09 April 2024 23:47:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles warmly at her when she agrees to go out with him tomorrow night. “Oh perfect, I'll pick you up at say 7 o’clock?”. He says with a big smile.

When she asks about where he is from and where he lives he chuckles at her. It was obvious from his accent that he was American but he didn't mind her asking the questions. “Me I am from America if you couldn't tell by the accent.”. He then smiles. “As for where in America, I am from the state of New Jersery, I live just outside of a place called Elmwood Park, I'd say I'd take you there one day but…its kinda a dump not the best place to visit in America that's for sure.” He says with a genuine laugh.
UserPostedImage
#53 Posted : 10 April 2024 01:14:19(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy tried to contain her excitement as she crunched on her fish and chips. "7 o'clock sounds perfect. Pick me up at the label," she confirmed with a smile, her eyes shining with enthusiasm.

She couldn't resist teasing him a bit. "Ah, I should have noticed your accent!" she joked. Then, gesturing to herself, she teased, "Not very hard to guess my origins, I think even an American can figure it out!" she joked, enjoying their playful banter.

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#54 Posted : 10 April 2024 02:22:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “7 o’clock at the label, got it”. He says with a smile.

When she jokes about not realizing his accent he chuckles and then smiles when she talks about her own. “Well I can only assume that because we are here in Brighton that you are from around these parts, or at the very least a British national in some capacity?”. He says with a warm smile enjoying the company of Lily right now.
UserPostedImage
#55 Posted : 10 April 2024 16:43:19(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy beamed at his guess. "You're right! I'm a Brighton native," she confirmed with a chuckle. Then, revealing a bit more about herself, she added, "My last name is Hansen, and I have Danish origins. My father came to London for work, met my mother there, and then they settled here."

Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she proposed an alternative to their dinner plans. "Hey, instead of a restaurant, do you want to go to a concert?" she suggested eagerly. "There's a public audition tomorrow. I don't know the guys, but it could be cool. What do you think?" she asked, showing a flyer.

g

Edited by user 10 April 2024 20:05:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#56 Posted : 10 April 2024 18:21:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles. “Ah Danish, I would have never have guessed.”. He says with a chuckle, if she was going to discuss her origins he figured he might as well do the same. “See my name as a whole is very American or English you might say but my origins are actually neither American my pops is actually British funnily enough and my mom is Mexican, hence my love of Latin music and Reggaeton”.

When she suggest a concert instead of dinner his face lights up at the idea. “Oh that could be fun and interesting, sounds like a sweet idea, sign me up!”. He says with a warm chuckle.
UserPostedImage
#57 Posted : 10 April 2024 23:22:14(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy couldn't help but find Cameron's mixed heritage intriguing. "Mexico and the UK, now that's an interesting cocktail," she quipped, playfully acknowledging the diverse blend of cultures. Though Latin music wasn't her usual preference, she expressed genuine interest. "I'll definitely check out your music soon," she promised, eager to explore his musical tastes. "Any recommendations on where to start?"

Cameron's face lit up with enthusiasm at Lucy's suggestion of attending the concert. “Oh, that could be fun and interesting! Sounds like a sweet idea, sign me up!” he exclaimed warmly, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Lucy grinned at his excitement. "Cool! I think their music is a million miles from what you usually listen to, but it should be fun," she remarked, appreciating Cameron's willingness to step out of his musical comfort zone for the evening.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#58 Posted : 11 April 2024 01:16:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “Its all good if you don't wanna check out my music, I know it's not for everyone, but starting from the beginning would be a good start”.

When she says about it not being his usual music taste he giggles. “Hey I am not a one trick pony I happen to have a very diverse musical palette, I love rock and even punk sometimes it depends on the song and artist, but if it's good music, it's good music”.
UserPostedImage
#59 Posted : 12 April 2024 01:36:03(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy agreed with a smile. "Absolutely, you're right"

As Lucy savored the moments spent with him, she reluctantly glanced at her smartphone, realizing it was time to head back to work.

"Sorry Cameron, I already have to get back to work...wanna walk me back there?"

Edited by user 12 April 2024 02:42:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#60 Posted : 12 April 2024 02:31:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “I mean my back catalogue only consists of three singles so far so you haven't got much to catch up on”. He says with a warm chuckle.

When she mentioned going back he smiles at her. “Oh man that went by fast, of course I'll walk you back”. He says standing and taking a hold of her hand. “Shall we?”. He says as he motions towards the door.
UserPostedImage