logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#81 Posted : 04 July 2024 19:55:42(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3983 time(s) in 1360 post(s)
Cameron almost bursts out laughing when she calls him mister waggle. He closes the door and set the food out in the side.

“I got you want you wanted but since when am I mister waggle, you definitely wasn’t calling me that last night that’s for sure”. Cameron says with a chuckle.

He then smiles at her as she comes out the bathroom. “Dang you look good this morning, eh can I ask you something?”. Cameron says nervously.
UserPostedImage
Offline Head South Records  
#82 Posted : 06 July 2024 14:47:28(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 137 time(s) in 60 post(s)
Lucy noticed Cameron's sudden nervousness, which made her feel a bit uneasy too. “Sure, what’s up?” she replied, grabbing the cup of tea and taking a sip.
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#83 Posted : 06 July 2024 21:22:38(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her, he doesn’t know why he is so nervous it’s not like he hasn’t asked a girl to be his girlfriend before.

“So eh I was wondering if you…you wanted to make things like official between us ya know basically what I am saying is will you be my girlfriend?” He says with a nervous smile as he wasn’t sure if Lucy was wanting to full commit to him or if last night was just a heat of the moment situation.
UserPostedImage
#84 Posted : 08 July 2024 00:03:12(UTC)
Head South Records

When she heard his question, a gracious smile lit up Lucy’s face. “Well, I thought you'd never ask,” she said, her eyes twinkling with amusement. “Yes, I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

Then she said softly, reaching out to touch his hand, “So, shall we make this breakfast a regular thing?”
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#85 Posted : 08 July 2024 00:56:43(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles when she said yes. “Perfect well I am all yours then beautiful and you are all mine”.

He then kisses her. “Oh breakfast every morning, that can be arranged as long as we get to make sweet and sweaty love together”. He says with a devilish grin.
UserPostedImage
#86 Posted : 09 July 2024 03:48:01(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy looked him in the eyes, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. “Ok, darling, but don’t forget that *you* are mine, not the other way around.” She returned his kiss, deepening it.

Just as the moment was heating up, Lucy's phone buzzed with a notification, pulling her away from their tender embrace. She sighed and glanced at the screen.

It was a text from Oona: “U found a drummer?”

Lucy groaned, shaking her head with a smile. “Perfect timing, Oona,” she muttered, showing the text to Cameron.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#87 Posted : 09 July 2024 21:56:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smirks. “I don’t mind being yours, that’s perfect”. He says with a chuckle.

Cameron looks at Lucy’s phone and smiles. “Oh so she wants you to find a drummer, I thought she was doing that?”

Edited by user 09 July 2024 21:57:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#88 Posted : 10 July 2024 01:06:06(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy sighed, rolling her eyes affectionately. “Yeah, we’re both on the hunt. Oona’s been signed to Head South, but she’s constantly comparing herself to newcomers like Jack Dunn and Sigrún, who just blew up. She puts so much pressure on herself, and I think she’s hoping I can help share the load.” She laughed softly. “It’s a bit much sometimes.”
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#89 Posted : 10 July 2024 04:34:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at Lucy and gives her a reassuring kiss. “Hey, I am here if you ever need anything you know that”.

He then chuckles. “Anyway we should probably get dressed and whatnot, I am gonna take a shower real quick then we can go hang out or whatever”.
UserPostedImage
#90 Posted : 15 July 2024 04:53:47(UTC)
Head South Records

Cameron smiled at Lucy and gave her a reassuring kiss. “Hey, you know I’m here if you ever need anything, right?”

Lucy looked at him with that special “in love” look. “I know I can count on you, Cameron. It means a lot.”

He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. “Anyway, we should probably get dressed and whatnot. I’m gonna take a quick shower, and then we can hang out or do whatever.”

Lucy started getting ready for work, glancing at the clock. “Yeah, I need to hurry. It’s like I’m always racing against time in the mornings,” she said with a laugh.

Heading toward the bathroom, Lucy asked “How long are you staying in Brighton?” Then, as she put on her trousers, “I probably have to meet Oona soon”, She added.

Lucy stood nowin front of him, a playful glint in her eyes. “tell me... if you were a Brighton girl teaming up with another Brighton girl to form a band... any ideas for a band name?”
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#91 Posted : 16 July 2024 22:50:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her. “Yeah you need anything I am always just a phone call or a message away, you need me to hook you up with some people in the industry I got you, if you need more for a hook up of a different kind, well ya know I got you personally for that too”. He says with a chuckle.

When he mentions Oona he chuckles. “Do you think Oona is gonna be jealous that I’m your boyfriend and not hers”. He says with a playful giggle.

When Lucy asks him about names he ponders for a moment and then has an idea. “So two Brighton girls forming a band, uh how about The Brighton Bombshells or maybe The Brighton Beauties, I don’t know names for bands is not my strong point”. He says with an honest smile, he was at least trying to be a good boyfriend and trying to help her.
UserPostedImage
#92 Posted : 19 July 2024 01:19:56(UTC)
Head South Records

When Lucy mentioned Oona, he chuckled again. “Do you think Oona’s gonna be jealous that I’m your boyfriend and not hers?” he asked, a playful glint in his eyes.

Lucy laughed, shaking her head. “Oh, Oona will probably be devasted,” she teased.

When Lucy asked him about band names, Cameron pondered for a moment. “So, two Brighton girls forming a band... how about The Brighton Bombshells or maybe The Brighton Beauties? I don’t know, names for bands are not my strong point,” he admitted with an honest smile.

Lucy laughed again, shaking her head. "The Brighton Beauties? Sure, and we can wear sparkly dresses and twirl batons while we’re at it. Honestly, Cam, have you ever named anything before?” she taunted him, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"We’re not forming a band to sell beauty products, you know."

Gathering her stuff, she approached Cameron and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Thank you for last night,” she said softly. “Everything was perfect... well, except for Aaron and your band name suggestions,” she added with a playful grin.

She kissed her boyfriend, then pulled away reluctantly. “See you later, okay?”

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#93 Posted : 20 July 2024 12:15:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smirks. "Her loss is your gain" He says with a chuckle. "I did say naming things is not my strong suite babe"

Cameron then smirks. "It was a perfect night you are right, plenty more of those in the future too".

Cameron kisses her back and when she pulls away he smiles. "See you later beautiful"
UserPostedImage