logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#1 Posted : 07 June 2024 15:06:01(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Artist(s): Claire Price
Title: Flavors
Genre(s): R&B/Soul
Length: 2:50
Writer: Lovechild, Claire Price
Producer: Lovechild, Timbaland
Label: RVV INC/Studio60
From The Album: Pain, Pleasure & Happiness

Flavors is the first anticipating debut single by Claire Price. The song was released on June 7th, 2024 from the debut album "Pain, Pleasure & Happiness". Claire was in the group with Rina & Leah and was put together by Chaka Zulu who is manager of Ludacris as they named "Sourbabes". Sourbabe is a trio just got signed with Interscope/Disturbing Tha Peace (DTP) and they went promotion tour to get the fan base and single hype up and got some moderate radio airplay and video airplay score them to the charts but before album could release Claire got in argue with one of members of Sourbabe because of not getting along situation and all of them did not like each other for 2 weeks after the argument, After the argument happen they decided to keep going and make up with each other but however after their second single released their debut album is being shelved and leaked album after it was request from remaining group members due to Rina leaving a group after she felt like she wasn't happy and 2 members felt like it no group without Rina so they have to ask label to release their contract.

In 2018 after group disband she work at Walmart for while till she heard new label having audition launch in NYC to make a girl group and Claire was chosen to be a girl group members as her new group and was with Rose, Jessica & Natalie and was named "Trinity Love" and signed them to their label making first girl group to be signed as america act and they signed Midnight20 & iCandy making the first Kpop act to signed in their label. in 2019 they began to start have an bootcamp like get with vocal coach working out their voices and perfecting their harmonies together. Due to the strength and the blending of their voices, it was clear that they were more suited to a themselves, more up tempo Pop/R&B style than the Electro pop direction that many of their contemporaries had taken & has choreographer to work on their dance skills from beginner to profession. The label took it upon themselves to get writer write tracks for 4 girls also have a 4 girls write songs and has team given part were given and Producers make a solid songs for girls. After several meetings and some showcases of material, a decision was made by their team to put some lead for some of the songs due to their quite Harmony & melody voice blended in which in turn also helps drive Trinity Love very sweet distinct sound. Claire did has some problem while in studio where label wanted her to sound soulful tone but reality she has natural tone that has higher range but urban pop appeal. Label originally wanted "Better" as their debut single but however girls felt like I Ain't Know You (Like That) has stronger single set in their mind so label did agree and replace "Better" who was originally set to be in album but included as Deluxe Track. Their video shoot was shot at LA in Jan 2020 and date was set to release in March 2nd 2020 but due to covid going on it was pushback to June 17th and it released as it charted to Number 1 and for album "Crazy Horse" released in July 2020 and it was peaked to number 1 as well so girls finally having success they needed and releasing their second single "Good Lookin" peaked to number 9 and "Yeah" third single peaked to number 15, They were nominated for FCA Artist To Watch & Favorite Music Video they even perform at FCA VII.

In Dec 2020 they wanted to do second album but this time full control and were announce that they will be opening act for Amy Meyer tour. Second album was titled "Control Freak" she stated in interview that she felt like group second album is more of the direction that they were going for and it was blood sweat and tears for the session. After the tour she felt like odd bout her future in the group as it kinda took a told on her as she felt like being group in not fun no more and she announce that she is leaving the group on July 1st after releasing her last group single "Stupid Boy" was release in June 2021 it peaked to number 7 but however Trinity Love decided to disband altogether leaving their second single "Forbidden" and their second album "Control Freak" cancelled and shelved album remain unreleased.

She was quiet from social media due to healing of herself and have problem with relationship leaving her quiet for year and she even decline an offer Ruff Round Records solo record deal. Then in 2023 she back after announcing of her signing first record deal as solo artist with Tric-Jam Records and was even began of her recording solo session for her upcoming debut album "Pain, Pleasure & Happiness" but while recording album she got a call from her label and ask her to come down to office as they ask her if she was interested to move and signed with Jayden that launched his own label "Royale Vices & Virtues INC" she didn't hesitate as she agree to signed RVV INC as she still continue to finishing her album. Her first single previewed on SoundCloud as she tease her fans for her music to come.

The song was written in 2023 by Lovechild, Claire Price and song is produced, mixed, and mastered by Lovechild & Timbaland.

Got you lock down
I be knowing when I see it
Imma check up on you
Before I can get piece of you
Lemee see that cake cake cake before I go crazy
I need a little flav-flav-flavors from your own pie

Oooh bet I can make you go pop pop pop your cherry
Before you make it go bang bang bang bang bang up the roof
Here the deal I can turn you out if I feel like it
Cause boy you be wanting some more if you like it

There is no way that you be saying no to this
Cause baby I wanna get a piece from your body
Lemee be the one I can be your real girl that you need
Finna hold you down and be ride or die for you boy

I’m the flavors that you gonna need in your life
Just like that I can make it all happen in your dreams
Got this all flavors that you can’t even resist
Damn it so good baby you gonna have to ask
Damn it so good baby you gonna have to

I Got That Juicy That You
Can't Denied That Feeling
You Wanna See It But
Can Look But No Touchy

Earn My Respect Before U Touch My Juicy
Got No Time For Little Boy I Need Big Boys
Don't want no fucking liar & cheaters
I need a loyal one who can do me right

Oooh boys had better pop pop pop my cherry
Before i can go boom boom boom boom boom the whole thing
Here it go I can betcha if you gonna impress me right here
So don't you go really too too far for me to not like you

There is no way that you be saying no to this
Cause baby I wanna get a piece from your body
Lemee be the one I can be your real girl that you need
Finna hold you down and be ride or die for you boy

Try It
Gotta have some Flavor
Baby
Sweet like an candy
Try It
Bet you gonna like it
Baby
Gotta have some flavor

Edited by user 20 June 2024 17:27:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 7 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 07/06/2024(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/06/2024(UTC), erich hess on 07/06/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/06/2024(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/06/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/06/2024(UTC), AnonymousPopTart on 21/06/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 08 June 2024 16:18:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8661 time(s) in 2716 post(s)
Maliah Aguilar: Oh my god, Claire! As a huge ‘Trinity Love’ fan, you already know that your debut single was always going to be one of my most anticipated releases of the year. “Flavors” is such a fun and perfect song for the summer, it’s going to be on rotation all summer long. I love a track that is focussed on fun and energy and this is definitely one of those. I’m already super hyped for the album and can’t wait to see what the rest of 2024 has in store for you! x
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 08/06/2024(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 08 June 2024 22:44:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19265 time(s) in 7664 post(s)
Billy: Ummm...excuse me, lady, but I'm going to have to steal your producers because this is so my vibe and I'm fucking with this hard! 🤣 Seriously, this is everything I love in a song. It's smooth, it's sultry, it's pure R&B, it's meticulously polished and produced...add in the fact that this is your very first solo offering and I'm even more impressed. I know what it's like to step out on your own after years of compromising, sharing visions and responsibilities, and having others around you for reassurance and support. It can be quite intimidating when you suddenly realise that all the decisions rely solely on YOU know. Though, from hearing this, I think you're doing a fucking brilliant job crafting your sound and brand already. Really looking forward to hearing more from you, Claire. Big love! - B
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 09/06/2024(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#4 Posted : 09 June 2024 01:15:50(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Maliah Aguilar: Oh my god, Claire! As a huge ‘Trinity Love’ fan, you already know that your debut single was always going to be one of my most anticipated releases of the year. “Flavors” is such a fun and perfect song for the summer, it’s going to be on rotation all summer long. I love a track that is focussed on fun and energy and this is definitely one of those. I’m already super hyped for the album and can’t wait to see what the rest of 2024 has in store for you! x

Claire Price: Hey don’t worry girl cause there more to come like you won’t be able to believe it!

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: Ummm...excuse me, lady, but I'm going to have to steal your producers because this is so my vibe and I'm fucking with this hard! 🤣 Seriously, this is everything I love in a song. It's smooth, it's sultry, it's pure R&B, it's meticulously polished and produced...add in the fact that this is your very first solo offering and I'm even more impressed. I know what it's like to step out on your own after years of compromising, sharing visions and responsibilities, and having others around you for reassurance and support. It can be quite intimidating when you suddenly realise that all the decisions rely solely on YOU know. Though, from hearing this, I think you're doing a fucking brilliant job crafting your sound and brand already. Really looking forward to hearing more from you, Claire. Big love! - B

Claire Price: Wow thanks Billy! I have so many plan and to be honest it’s really hard being solo without my girls but I’m taking time by time to get used to it but overall I’m getting used to it so there more that’ll be good so wait and see cause it coming!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 09/06/2024(UTC)
Offline AnonymousPopTart  
#5 Posted : 21 June 2024 13:50:03(UTC)
AnonymousPopTart

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Lexy: What a stunning woman! This is also sucha fun record, I’m going to have it on repeat! Im also new here :) … but you are killing it!
thanks 1 user thanked AnonymousPopTart for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/06/2024(UTC)