logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 06 September 2009 00:52:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
The Secret Box: Silver Spoons

HT: Hello There, This is Hot Topic's "The Secret Box" and we have Silver Spoons here to talk about what happened and He wants to finally open up to all his fans and people!

Silver Spoons- *Nods Head*

HT: So we are here to talk about what happened, but lets not overwhealm ourselves. So I'll start with this, You are 25 years old correct?

Silver Spoons- Yes.

HT: You started out when you were a little kid and you managed to purse your dreams and goals and that was to be a Nashville star.

Silver Spoons- Right. Right.

HT: But more than that came to you, you started getting recognition in other countries for your work which leaded to to release your very first studio album called "Country Swagger" after 3 rigorous years of confirmation and managed to sell millions of singles.
You also have 6 whopping Top 10 hit singles in both the US and Canada.

Silver Spoons- Yeah I know. *feels ashamed*

HT: You've quite made an impression to me by just that. What made you wanna loose all that? Let me be more specific because I'm pretty sure that question is too broad. What set you off, out of all this?

Silver Spoons- First let me just say, that I apologize to all of my fans. I am deeply extremely sorry for what I did to you guys and I hope I didn't loose all of you guys for this. But I do have a reason behind all of this and you guys deserve to know especially my real fans. This all started off when I broke up with Stephanie Fierce and opened up about being Bisexual. The day I opened about about my sexuality, I received many threats from Ant-Gay people. Since it was my first time opening about that I felt embarrassed and humiliated.

HT: So this whole thing started when you and Stephanie Fierce broke up and you opened up about your sexuality. But what made you feel so embarrassed or humiliated about your sexuality?

Silver Spoons- The fact I was receiving so many hate mail, I had to close up my public Po Box address and stay with my private one. I also had to move numerous times because I received many bomb threats. And many times I had to cancel gigs. I felt that being gay was shameful and wrong. I started to believe them.

HT: But why fake your death?

Silver Spoons- Let me say this, and that's why I say people shouldn't start judging so fast. I had a melt down. It was too much for me to handle. I just couldn't take the criticism anymore and the threats were just too out of hand.

**Long Pause**

I was given permission by the country,so I hired an "Expert" who was suppose to come up with a good story line which I had no say at all in it and the "expert" came up with the death story not me, and I came to find out about it after he told it. I was really upset by what the"expert" came up with, I was eventually going to come out and say its all a lie but I was afraid.

HT: Did you feel guilty?

Silver Spoons- Of coarse I did, who wouldn't. Especially after the story the "expert' came up with.

HT: Are You planning on going back to music? And is the Last Goodbye Volume 2 still getting released?

Silver Spoons- Music is my life, is my therapy, I've never and never will leave music no matter what position I am in. In fact, Music is the only thing that kept me a little calmer in this. And yes The Last Goodbye Volume 2 is still going to be released along with a new single. I am not going to stop making music. I am now going to look forward and hopefully regain what I had. I'm just going to take it all step by step.

HT: All right thank you so much for passing by Silver Spoons I definitely wish you all the luck. All right, next week we have Angel Le Fierce coming, she will also be doing a performance to her hit single "Sex Evolution (Dance Interlude)". That is all and Good Night!

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 27 February 2021 04:13:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: Shameless bump. Oh how war we have come with doing interviews on here lol d'oh!

If anyone feels like their RP's aren't good enough just take a good look at how basic this ones looks! lol yeah