logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Laurelles1  
#21 Posted : 17 January 2010 22:48:35(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Are there any spaces left? If so, Mind would like to perform. Hopefully our lead singer won't die afterwards though.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Paradox  
#22 Posted : 18 January 2010 01:51:35(UTC)
Paradox

Groups: Registered
Man

Laurelles1 wrote:
Are there any spaces left? If so, Mind would like to perform. Hopefully our lead singer won't die afterwards though.

funny thing to say, nice to see this thing getting attention again, so this will be the schedule for the next 3 gigs

23th January CD of Iron
25th January Clear Vision
28th January Mind
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 18 January 2010 07:47:01(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
My artist "Moquel" would like to sign up for a performance here, if possible.
-Emma Blunt [manager // Moquel]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bvgf  
#24 Posted : 18 January 2010 07:52:11(UTC)
bvgf

Man

We want to know how long can the setlist go for?-CD Of Iron
Offline Paradox  
#25 Posted : 18 January 2010 09:49:59(UTC)
Paradox

Man

CD of Iron: you can occupy any hour within your assigned day, meaning your setlist can be 24 hours
Emma Blunt: sure, tell us the day you'd like the performances to be, and we'll reach an agreement
-Wireless Lounge Staff
RP bands:

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Mod Edit - you failed...

Offline bikz  
#26 Posted : 18 January 2010 11:11:35(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Paradox wrote:
Emma Blunt: sure, tell us the day you'd like the performances to be, and we'll reach an agreement
-Wireless Lounge Staff

We decided on February 1st if that works for Live Lounge?
-Emma.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Paradox  
#27 Posted : 20 January 2010 01:00:29(UTC)
Paradox

Man

bikz wrote:
Paradox wrote:
-Wireless Lounge Staff

We decided on February 1st if that works for Live Lounge?
-Emma.

sure
RP bands:

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Mod Edit - you failed...

Offline bvgf  
#28 Posted : 24 January 2010 19:18:24(UTC)
bvgf

Man

January 23rd and CD Of Iron are warming up backstage while 250 people at the wireless lounge wait anxiously awaiting CD Of Iron’s performance. Mostly a collection of punk kids and teens awaiting the band. Green hair, black shirts and denim jeans are the clothing of choice.

The Band emerges wearing Ramones t-shirts while getting to their positions.
Zachary walks up to the microphone and says the first words from the band on the night “ARE YOU READY TO F****** ROCK?! This songs called No Time”. A slow acoustic guitar riff emerges followed by a acoustic bass, smooth synth from Jeffery’s piano and then the drums come into the factor.JP pounding away, Gregory plucking at a bass, Jeffery playing on the piano not stopping and Zachary plucking away while singing “I died on a sheet of wood while crying”. The song ends with a violin smoothly finishing with the drums. The crowd applauds

“Thank you. These next songs off our latest album ‘Crying For 696’.Its Called Mosh Pit.” The punk teens banging heads. The crowd enjoys themselves. A violin intro followed by a soft synth opening shows the crowd the potential of the new record.
The song ends only to introduce the next song ‘Hi Five’. The band play as good as their song sounds on their pervious album ‘I Don’t Care’. Halfway through the song a long guitar solo emerges sending the crowd crazy. The band then performs a series of songs off their new record including’ Regular Ernie, Political Bastard, A.C.E and Man I’m Pissed.

The band is sweating and the crowd moshing around. They try to calm down the crowd down with a softer song’Sanity’.Calmer the crowd stop moshing but are still pumped. The bands pay tribute to their influences by performing various covers. The Rock Show, Stuck With Me and Rockaway Beach get their crowd energetic again.

The band continues with various hits from their early years. From Death From Heavens gut-wrenching guitar solo to I Can’t Stops soft bass riff. The bands are puffed but continue. Gregory invites a 14 year old girl on stage to stage dive. She refuses but the next kid a 12-year old boy from the outskirts of Mexico accepts and has a great time.

The band and crowed exhausted as hell the band play 2 final songs.696 Psychos and a Green Day cover of Time Of Your Life. The violin backup amazing the band sends home the crowd exhausted but thrilled.

What the band had to say:
Zachary: Get the f*** away from me man. Some other time
Greg:That was fun. I mean the whole tours been fun but something different is always awesome.
JP: That was a great gig to play. We are DEFINATLY playing in Mexico again.
Jeff: I’m too sleepy. Some other time.

Setlist:
No Time
Mosh Pit
Hi Five
Regular Ernie
Political Bastard
A.C.E
Man I’m Pissed
Sanity
The Rock Show [Blink-182 Cover]
Stuck With Me [Green Day Cover]
Rockaway Beach [Ramones Cover]
Kill Yourself
Death From Heaven
Electric Guns
Tear Up Asleep
I Didn’t Do It
Woodstock Got A Makeover
I Can’t Stop
Government Street Violence
696 Psychos
Time Of Your Life [Green Day Cover]

(OOC:If your going to criticism please note i'm kinda new to the roleplay thing

Edited by user 24 January 2010 19:19:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not Specified

Offline Laurelles1  
#29 Posted : 29 January 2010 02:52:03(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Its the 28th of January. Mind are due to perform an acoustic set in front of a crowd in Mexico City. "We were lucky to get a place... come on boys, let fuck this shit up. On acoustics." said frontman Jason to psych his brave warriors (bandmates) up. The critics of this ponder whether a metal band such as Mind can play on acoustics, but Mind have taken this in their stride and are finally ready to perform...

They enter the quiet stage, wearing monk-like cloaks. When they eventually unrobe themselves, they reveal sleeveless black Mind shirts underneath. The fans are cheering patiently and, even though there's very little room, create a great atmosphere. "Buenos Tardes, Mexico City!" says Jason to the crowd before going straight into an acoustic rendition of their biggest hit Amber is the New Red. It is much more stripped down, even paving way for cleaner vocals, although it still retains its heaviness and punk rock roots. After the song, the crowd are cheering and even a small, non-violent circle pit is emerging. "Woo! That was great. Thanks for such a warm welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. Okay, now for something off of our debut Free Your Mind... it's a little song called Never Say Sorry. We're gonna need some violins and shit for this..." Jason said as violinists emerge from backstage to a cheery reception. They start opening with a slow, layered intro until Mind drop in with possibly their most melancholy performance to date. It's anthemic, and the crowd start to sing along with Mind.

"Heh... so how are you guys tonight?" Aaron shouts after the song, replied with a huge cheer and round of applause. "I'm the guitarist, by the way. That's all you need to know about me. Jason'll take it from here." before Jason replied with "Fine then.. this one is from our upcoming album, The Juggernaut. It's called Lyophilization (The Word and the Worlds)." They say before jumping up from their seats and striking the opening note. After the drum builds things up a bit more, the guitars start to enter with their riffs. It's a pure nugget of rock which sounds even the more better on acoustic guitars. "Thankyou! Now... how about some... METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL?!!!" screams Jason at the top of his voice, whilst the fans scream back. "Fair enough then... anyone know Cascade of Blood?!" he shouts again and, again, the fans reply. "Screw this, I need some help... You, in the crowd, up here." He says pointing to a person in the crowd wearing a Mind t-shirt. "Name, Sir?" Jason asks. "Jorge." the fan replies nervously. "Do you know the chorus of Cascade of Blood?" "Yeaaah..." "Well, all I need you to do is chant the chorus with me. You can do that?" The fan nods and they get under way with the song.

The fans were starting to be in raptures of joy by now. Jorge had thanked Mind and got his shirt signed by a marker convieniently placed in the guys pockets. "We've still got some songs to go dudes..." Harry, the bassist, said whilst tuning his bass. Then suddenly, they burst into a cover of Lithium by Nirvana. Halfway through the song, when the fans were least expecting, they went into a death metal/acoustic rendition of Judas Priest's One Shot at Glory, before then lanching into their other single from Free Your Mind called Blasphemy!. Since this was one of their biggest hits, the crowd were jumping up and down like the ground was on fire.

When the violin plays the riff out at the end, Jason leaves the stage for a second and then gets out a sitar. Yes, a sitar. "Now, the reason why I have this is because I wanted to put a twist to one of our most well known songs. This sould have been a single really, but never mind. This.. is... TASTELESS!" The sitar plays the opening riff, before Aarons guitar comes in and eventually the song gets underway. The violins go manic in this, playing faser than any songs before. "Did you guys like that, eh?" Jason said smiling as the fans reacted. After Jason put his sitar away, they sit back down and the lights dim. "Now, this is a new song, from The Juggernaut, possibly our most epic song EVER. It's called My Fall From Grace." He says, before quietly going into the main riff of the song. Then at the mid section, where it bursts out, the lights go back up and they stand up. The violins become gradually louder and the devil horns become risen in the air.

After more epic, the song finally ends. "Alriiiiiight! We've got to go soon, but we have one more song. Since it was leaked on YouNoob..." Jason said as the crowd cheered since they knew what it was, "Let me continue... since it was leaked, it's become our most viewed video of all time so far. So then, here is Divine Usurper!" He says as he commences his chugging riff on the acoustic. Although it might of seemed unusual at first, the song worked extremely well on the acoustic. The fans were stage diving wherever you looked and screaming along, death-style, with Jason.

"You guys have been epic... we'll be coming back, trust us!" Robert says before they all leave the stage, waving, to a standing ovation, and many mosh pits emerging. They had done it. They had completed their acoustic set.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline bvgf  
#30 Posted : 08 February 2010 15:46:59(UTC)
bvgf

Man

CD Of Iron:Because we had such a great performance at the wireless lounge we wish to play a gig anytime between 14th - 20th Of Febuary.
Offline bvgf  
#31 Posted : 27 February 2010 15:22:33(UTC)
bvgf

Man

Since the wireless lounge looks a bit broken down since it was opened do you reckon u could accept some $2000 from us to fix the place up. This is like a 100 Club to us.

-CD Of Iron
Offline Paradox  
#32 Posted : 27 February 2010 23:53:19(UTC)
Paradox

Man

bvgf wrote:
Since the wireless lounge looks a bit broken down since it was opened do you reckon u could accept some $2000 from us to fix the place up. This is like a 100 Club to us.

-CD Of Iron

Sure, why not, this place didnt had the attention we hoped so, we could get in touch via pm to get the details straight.
-Wireless Lounge Staff
RP bands:

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Mod Edit - you failed...

Offline Moquel  
#33 Posted : 20 March 2010 11:05:15(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" We wanted to do is the Wireless open for any new performances?"
- Cassie Champan, Agent to Holly Zona
UserPostedImage