logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 30 September 2009 13:31:50(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Casting Thin Shadows have all of a sudden pulled out the rest of their tour dates. What was suppose to be a final tour for the band almost ended a month ago when keyboardist Luna Star died. Now the tour has been canceled and this was the message received from the bands manager:

"Everyone in Casting Thin Shadows have been stressed out from the middle of tour and now still. I saw this coming for a while though being around the band and all. It's just best if the band moves on for now and come back if they wish."

It is unknown if the tour dates will be rescheduled or what.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#2 Posted : 01 October 2009 13:41:27(UTC)
Regan

Man

A new journal post by John Smith was posted today on his blog off of his website. It stated the following:

"So sad, let me play you a tune off my violin.. Boo hoo!

I just wanted to be the first one to let everyone know what has happen before the story comes out being completely false. This band has been over way before and is finally over. You see, Regan has been stressed out ever since 666/777 album with this band. He isn't the only one either Dante was and as was I at one point. But the thing is we all just need to end this right now. We canceled the tour due to "lack of friendship". But the truth is we all our just to busy for this band right now. We want to focus on our current stuff before we decide what to do with this band. If the tour is rescheduled everyone who bought a ticket will get in free and a free t-shirt of their choice. We still will be releasing our live album and we also will be releasing pretty much a B-Sides and Rarities album. I doubt if no one else in the band has said thanks to the fans but let me be the first. I want to thank each and everyone of you who stood by us through the good and bad. This seems like an asshole move but it has just been incredibly to depression since one of our band members died. We hope you all understand. Look on the bright side, new music from everyone in a different band. Like for example Regan and Alan are gonna record another album with their band Quarantine, Marcy is to be a live guitarist for The Waiting Room and play guitar on the next Alex Sin album. As for I, I will be releasing a new In The Arms Of Sleep album. We will be announcing the B-Sides album soon. We deeply apoligize to everyone but everyone should've seen this coming.

Love,

John Smith"

OOC: Really been wanting to get rid of this band lately so finally I did. Will they come back?
thecerebral_collection:
Offline --Raven--  
#3 Posted : 01 October 2009 21:06:54(UTC)
--Raven--

Man

Rayzor: That sucks, but if it wasn't working it wasn't working. Good to see you're not leaving the industry completely though :)
Offline six-T-nine  
#4 Posted : 02 October 2009 02:46:00(UTC)
six-T-nine

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
oh man that sucks..CTS was one of our favourite bands!

-The 69 Sinz
Heartless
5-piece Welsh melodic hardcore band.
Signed to Halcyon Days Records
Debut album Little Liars released Autumn 2011

Dan Serverge
Solo artist & producer
Unsigned
Debut solo album Enemies coming soon.

Aftermath Festival
Twice-yearly festival, outdoor & indoor
Offline Gemma375*  
#5 Posted : 02 October 2009 02:50:29(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Billy: That sucks :( I still hold out some hope of seeing you guys back together at some point, though!!
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline Regan  
#6 Posted : 02 October 2009 05:54:40(UTC)
Regan

Man

Thanks everyone.

Here is what Regan had to say about the break up and future:

"Everything John Smith said is true. But he didn't mention that our last performance will be at SnowStorm this year. We will also be at Psych! Festival. We'll be releasing a new B-Sides album along with a new double live album which is being mixed and everything right now. But the B-Sides album tracklisting should be revealed sometime soon. As for now I will be in the studio with Alan and the rest of Quarantine. We all thought touring would make us come together but to be kinda honest we all are still drifting apart from one another. Thins just aren't what they use to be but maybe one day it will be. While Vincent Hale is touring with bunker18 and recording their album still I might announce a little eastern US tour sometime soon. But who knows? I'm tired. Exhausted."
thecerebral_collection: