logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JellyBaby Records  
#1 Posted : 02 October 2009 23:44:16(UTC)
JellyBaby Records

Groups: Registered

Killing Medusa today are unleashing the details of their forthcoming album "VIXI: The Unleashed And Unreleased Colllection Volume II"

It is the second in the series of albums released by Killing Medusa which features previously unreleased material plus newly recorded and completed songs.

Following a year after the release of the first smash hit album "Ten And Six: The Unleashed And Unreleased Collection Volume I" this new collection features five newly recorded songs, 4 unreleased songs and one song which has been completed in full from an early demo.

The album title may shock some Italian fans. Natashalie explains "we wanted to continue the tradition of naming our albums after the number of albums. This is getting harder and harder these days as we are now on our 17th album. We have also always wanted to use roman numberals for an album and we discovered a very unusual thing whilst researching names. In Italian culture, the number 17 is considered unlucky. When viewed as the Roman numeral, XVII, it is then changed anagramtically to VIXI, which in the Latin language it translates to "I have lived", the perfect tense implying "My life is over." This completely suited this album as the idea of the "unleashed and unreleased collection" is that our recording career is kinda over as we've had our good times and this is extra for our fans"

The new album will feature the three launch singles - the phenomenally sucessful "Serve It Up!", "(Fight Dirty) Blow Below The Belt" and the forthcoming new single "The Detonator"

The tracklist of "VIXI: The Unleashed And Unreleased Collection Volume II" is below

1. Serve It Up!
2. (Fight Dirty) Blow Below The Belt
3. The Detonator
4. Hold Back My Hair
5. Thrown In Front Of The Bus (previously unreleased)
6. Stop, Drop And Roll (You’re On Fire) (previously unreleased)
7. Blow U (Kisses)
8. The Last Man Alive (previously unreleased)
9. Laugh Harder (previously incomplete)
10. The Beginning Of The End Or The End Of The Beginning (previously unreleased)

The new single "The Detonator" is out October 14th

The album "VIXI: The Unleashed And Unreleased Collection Volume II" is out on October 21st worldwide

UserPostedImage

JellyBaby Records present: KJB, Killing Medusa, Storm Force, Dog Almighty and The Phonic Fighters