logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 16 October 2009 05:45:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Ryan: Goooooood Morning New York City! This is Ryan Seacrest with New York's hit music station Z100.3. We are here with the one and the only Miss Fierce. Today we are going to chat with her and ask her a couple of questions. We are also going to give some of the fans a chance to ask some questions personally to Miss Fierce and of course we are going to listen to some of her music along the way. Today is your day Stephanie! How do you feel about that?

Stephanie Fierce: Wow what a wonderful intro! lol I’m glad to be here. I feel awesome. I’m really excited.

Ryan: You know how we do. Lol, So we have your schedule here of events and places you are attending. And I can see you are pretty busy! I mean just to mention a few we have The Halloween Festival, The Ellen Show, the 4th HTC Awards, SNL and many more. All these events get the juice out of you. How do you deal with it?

Stephanie Fierce: Well believe it or not, it is my favorite thing to do. Promotion is like eating a cookie you will never get tired of nonstop. Don’t get me wrong it is a lot of hard work but I love it.

Ryan: So we have here a demo version of your Diary of A Pop Sinner Volume 1 CD, which by the way I know thousands of people that are listening are wishing they could say that right now. But they’ll have to wait til November 17th. Well, we have taken a listen to it and let me just say this, I was shocked.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, In a good way or a bad way.

Ryan:In a good way girl! You killing it on this one. But what I am shocked about is the lyrics on these songs. I have to be honest I mean if we are going to play some of your music you are going to tweak some of your songs, Miss I am grown.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, Well actually I have a censored version of my album that hasn’t quite been completed yet so Mr. I know everything needs to rephrase that statement.

Ryan: Lol, See this is what we love about this girl, you always have a back up to everything. I guess the fierce treatment that I’ve been hearing about is true.
All right radio stationers we are going to be playing “Love Feels like Grenades feat. GirlSpice" in about 5 minutes, but first here is new Madison O’Leary with “Fight For It”.

That was Love Feels Like Grenades by Stephanie Fierce featuring GirlSpice and we are back with Stephanie Fierce.

Stephanie Fierce: Yay! Did you know this is my second time listening the song on the radio.

Ryan: I thought that by now this would be your 1,000th time listening because trusts me it plays.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, Well you know I’ve been pretty busy lately so believe it or not it is my second time.

Ryan: Lol, well I’ll believe you because this schedule proofs it. So we are going to taking a question from one of your fans, here is Stacy from Orlando, Florida. She is one of your biggest fans.

Stephanie Fierce: Yay!! Hi Stacy!

Fan #1: OMG OMG OMG, Ahhhh, I just want to say you are the most beautiful and talented person ever.

Stephanie Fierce: Aww. Thank you so much sweet heart. So what is your question?

Fan #1: Well I wanted to ask you, what was your favorite food to eat while you were on tour?

Stephanie Fierce: Good question, I love food in general, give me anything eatable and I’ll eat it. But I will like to say that pizza is my favorite. Any type I’ll eat it. I had to try at least one pizza from each city before I left while I was on tour or I would be very upset.

Fan #1: Ahhhh, Thank you so much Stephanie I love your new song and I can’t wait for the music video!!

Stephanie Fierce: Awww You are so welcome.

Ryan: Thank you so much we will be taking more calls in a few stay tuned to your one and only station Z100.3
Here is “Energetic” by GirlSpice

That was “Energetic” by GirlSpice and we are back with Stephanie Fierce.

So Stephanie, I have to ask about your new music video. Can you tell us about it?

Stephanie Fierce: Yes! Well shooting the music video took over three days and the reason it took 3 days was because I’m a perfectionist and I like to do things perfectly. The music video is dancy, controversial, sexual, war-like, and fashionable and everything in between. There is even a Cupid.

Ryan: Wow! We also heard you are promoting a new dance you and a special choreographer made up. Can you tell us about that?

Stephanie Fierce: Yes, the dance is called “The Grenade" and it involves a lot of skill so not everyone is going to be able to do it. It involves two people, preferably a boy and a girl. And basically the boy or the girl holds its partner in the air and the partner is suppose to curl up into the shape of a ball and the boy or girl forces its partner up and the partner while in the air uncurls and lands. Sort of, when like a grenade it’s thrown in the air, very dangerous. That’s all I can say about the dance move right now, there is more to it.

Ryan: Are you going to be doing “The Grenade” in the music video?

Stephanie Fierce: You will find out when the music video premieres.

Ryan: Lol, ok! Fair enough. But we have to ask you something. There are rumors that supposedly you and one of the GirlSpice girls had a big argument because of makeup issues during the set of the video. Is that true?

Stephanie Fierce: What?? Are you kidding, those rumors are not true. The GirlSpice girls wouldn’t even argue about make-up in the first place, first of all to whoever made that up the GirlSpice girls had their own make-up in the set and they are truly one of the most humble people when it comes to being professional. Why would I argue with my Idols?

Ryan: You stinking liars! Lol, Ok so we are going to be taking one more call from your fans, here is Robert from New Jersey.

Stephanie Fierce: Hi Robert!

Fan #2: Wow! I can’t believe I’m speaking with Stephanie Fierce!!!

Stephanie Fierce: Aww just like my adopted son, what is your question sweetheart?

Fan #2: OMG OMG ,Ok hold yourself together Robert (Tells himself) I just wanted to ask you, is it true that the reason why the song with Madison O’Leary was replaced on your new album because you dislike her.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol. No. Me and Madison have had our rough times in the past but that was not the reason. She wasn’t even replaced; the track will be available on the Volume 2 of “D of A PS”. The reason it was moved to the Volume 2 was because there wasn’t enough solo songs on the album and the only choice I had was “Pixie Dust”, so that is false. Me and Madison aren’t the best of friends but I did work with her on a track and that’s all right, I always challenge myself to work with people, even with the ones I don’t get along with. It’s all part of being professional.

Ryan: Thank you so much we will not be taking any more live calls but you can call to leave a message for Miss Fierce and we will be playing them on your one and only station Z100.3 throughout the day.
Here is “Fierce Wolf" by Stephanie Fierce

We are back and that was “Fierce Wolf” by Stephanie Fierce and we are back with the Fierce Queen herself on the one and the only station Z100.3 were we got all the hits.

So we are about to wrap things up but before we do we have to ask you one more question. Do you think the fans are ready for the special surprise?

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, Yeah I think they are.

Ryan: Well why don’t we let you do the honors Miss Fierce?

Stephanie Fierce: Sure, All right so for the very time anywhere here is the official remix of my song Love Feels Like Grenades feat. GirlSpice on your one and only New York's hit music station Z100.3, hope you like it.

Ryan: All right the beautiful Stephanie Fierce had to leave but are still going to be playing some more hits for you, don’t go anywhere we will be back after this commercial break on your one and only Z100.3 .

Edited by user 16 October 2009 08:07:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#2 Posted : 16 October 2009 05:51:11(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: This was good Steph. A few errors here and there, but otherwise it was good. :)
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#3 Posted : 16 October 2009 05:54:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
OOC: This was good Steph. A few errors here and there, but otherwise it was good. :)

OOC: Thanks!
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 16 October 2009 06:03:34(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Loved the interview, very professional and well written, good job. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#5 Posted : 16 October 2009 06:15:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

GirlSpice wrote:
OOC: Loved the interview, very professional and well written, good job. :)

Gracias ;)
Offline Aj  
#6 Posted : 16 October 2009 08:46:22(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
ooc: The lol's got a little annoying, but otherwise a very well replicated American radio show :P Na seriously, good job. x
#7 Posted : 16 October 2009 08:50:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
ooc: The lol's got a little annoying, but otherwise a very well replicated American radio show :P Na seriously, good job. x

OOC: I lol a lot :P But thanks I was trying to go for it, I always listen to Ryan Secreast On Air in the morning. I tried to imitate him the best I can. It was hard.
Offline Aj  
#8 Posted : 16 October 2009 08:57:52(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

OOC: I lol a lot :P But thanks I was trying to go for it, I always listen to Ryan Secreast On Air in the morning. I tried to imitate him the best I can. It was hard.

ooc: Yeah, for me it's easy, because I listen to Chris Moyles, so it's kind of like 'Welcome to the Chris Moyles show! *Racial slur* Woops, I'll get into trouble for that, isn't that gay? Woops I'll get in trouble for that to. Fuck. Woops.'
#9 Posted : 16 October 2009 09:00:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

ooc: Yeah, for me it's easy, because I listen to Chris Moyles, so it's kind of like 'Welcome to the Chris Moyles show! *Racial slur* Woops, I'll get into trouble for that, isn't that gay? Woops I'll get in trouble for that to. Fuck. Woops.'

OOC: Lol, oh my god, that was hilarious. Is he from the UK?

Edited by user 16 October 2009 09:02:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 16 October 2009 09:12:40(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Jimmy : Great show. Disappointed that "Halo" (Bikki with Stephanie Fierce & Madbirds) wasn't played, but that's just me being DBM. Oh, and she didn't answer my call ....
Raven : .... probably because you phoned in over 20 times asking what Stephanie's bra size is. :P Good job, girl, keepin' it Fierce!
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#11 Posted : 16 October 2009 09:59:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Jimmy : Great show. Disappointed that "Halo" (Bikki with Stephanie Fierce & Madbirds) wasn't played, but that's just me being DBM. Oh, and she didn't answer my call ....
Raven : .... probably because you phoned in over 20 times asking what Stephanie's bra size is. :P Good job, girl, keepin' it Fierce!

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, I don't know why they didn't play it while I was there. But I'm pretty sure they played it after I left.
Lol, Raven thanks girl!