logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ALX  
#1 Posted : 19 October 2009 14:33:58(UTC)
ALX

Groups: Registered
Man

27 year old Jenny Dalton has officially announced today that she is pregnant. While it may be too early to tell, the father is believed to be pop-star Bret Tiger. Bret and Jenny have been dating for about a month now, and now Bret demands marriage. Bret said
Bret Tiger wrote:
I will not have the mother of my child be a baby mama! We will be married next month in a small church with only close family and friends. I love Jenny, and I want to be with her forever.
The marriage is planned for November 5th, 2009.

OOC: I'll RP the night when they find out tomorrow.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 20 October 2009 00:08:37(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Sophy-Cat : Congrats on the baby, but why you have to be married to have kids? Jimmy and I discussed this before J.D. was born. We wanted to take our time and plan the wedding, have a brill wedding like Jay and Cat did, rather than shotgun it and rush it all because the baby was on the way.
Kate : Yeh, what kind of nutjob belief is that!? Alex and I didn't have the choice to get married before Nickalexa was born - though we will next year, just so I can rid myself of my fucking stupid surname and get a slightly less but still stupid one, you're SO lucky to be "Dalton" - so fucking what.
Bikki : Besides, don't you want to have lost your baby weight before you get married rather than be walking down the aisle putting it on? Congratulations ....
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline ALX  
#3 Posted : 20 October 2009 00:33:23(UTC)
ALX

Man

bikz wrote:
Sophy-Cat : Congrats on the baby, but why you have to be married to have kids? Jimmy and I discussed this before J.D. was born. We wanted to take our time and plan the wedding, have a brill wedding like Jay and Cat did, rather than shotgun it and rush it all because the baby was on the way.
Kate : Yeh, what kind of nutjob belief is that!? Alex and I didn't have the choice to get married before Nickalexa was born - though we will next year, just so I can rid myself of my fucking stupid surname and get a slightly less but still stupid one, you're SO lucky to be "Dalton" - so fucking what.
Bikki : Besides, don't you want to have lost your baby weight before you get married rather than be walking down the aisle putting it on? Congratulations ....

Jenny: It wasn't my choice, but Bret is a complete traditionalist, he wouldn't have it any other way
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]

forkboy wrote:

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:

Offline Raphaela  
#4 Posted : 20 October 2009 00:54:57(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
It isn't your choice to get married?
Are we on the 16th century?

Congrats on the baby, by the way.

-Favorite Son [Guitar/The Prisoners]
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 20 October 2009 01:50:03(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Kate : It is your choice, it's your wedding as well as his. Do it the way you both want to - not the way he likes or she likes, the way the couple likes .... besides, since when was being pregnant the right reason to get married? Love is the reason to get married.
Sophy-Cat : Erm, Kate - are you the best spokesgirl against shotgun weddings? Didn't you say you would have called shotgun if you could have done?
Kate : Yes, I would have done, being as we kept the baby and we're stuck with each other for all eternity, but we couldn't.
Sophy-Cat : Hypocrite much?
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#6 Posted : 20 October 2009 02:50:33(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Gemma: Congratulations :) And congratulations on the wedding, if there is one!! But I agree with the others, if a wedding is worth doing, it's worth doing right! Just because you're not married now doesn't mean you can't be in the future, and doesn't mean you'll be stuck as a "baby mama" forever. Kai was almost a year old by the time Billy and I finally got married, but do you know what? I'm glad it worked out that way, because marrying for a baby just isn't right. We broke up so many times between Kai's birth and our marriage, but we grew up, sorted our problems out and when we finally did it we knew it would be forever. At the end of the day I'd rather be a baby mama than a divorcee. You still end up holding the baby, but just with a ton of extra baggage, too.
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline troymazing  
#7 Posted : 20 October 2009 05:35:28(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Aurora: Good luck! I'm currently 25 weeks along and it's a ton of work! And it takes a long time to get used to it. Congrats!
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline ALX  
#8 Posted : 20 October 2009 13:27:21(UTC)
ALX

Man

Jenny: What I'm saying is Bret won't have it any other way (He acts like a child when he doesn't get his way, and that's no fun). Plus, it's a small wedding my backyard (don't worry, it's big and beautiful enough). Bret's father is a minister, and my sisters are wedding planners, so we are saving a ton of money on this.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Blake Renwick- Drums

forkboy wrote:

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:

Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 20 October 2009 21:22:26(UTC)
bikz

Woman

ALX wrote:
He acts like a child when he doesn't get his way, and that's no fun

Kate : And you want to live with "no fun" for the rest of your life, and a man acting like a child, as well as an actual child for many years. Have you even considered that there's no turning back after this? Without a lot of difficult court proceedings that is, or even fouler play, like how my family fell apart, or worse, how Kitena's did. Marriage is for life, not just for Christmas. (Or in your case, Fart Light Night.) I may be a "baby mama", but heck, I understand this a lot better than you do.
UserPostedImage
Offline ALX  
#10 Posted : 21 October 2009 08:41:02(UTC)
ALX

Man

bikz wrote:
ALX wrote:
He acts like a child when he doesn't get his way, and that's no fun

Kate : And you want to live with "no fun" for the rest of your life, and a man acting like a child, as well as an actual child for many years. Have you even considered that there's no turning back after this? Without a lot of difficult court proceedings that is, or even fouler play, like how my family fell apart, or worse, how Kitena's did. Marriage is for life, not just for Christmas. (Or in your case, Fart Light Night.) I may be a "baby mama", but heck, I understand this a lot better than you do.

Jenny: You know what? Shut up. When did I ask your opinion. Sure he can act like a child sometimes, but I love him and you don't have a say in this.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Blake Renwick- Drums

forkboy wrote:

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:

Offline bikz  
#11 Posted : 21 October 2009 09:36:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

ALX wrote:
Jenny: You know what? Shut up.

Alex : Psst! Don't bitch on Kamikaze Kate, the consequences can be ....
The 6'5", 200lb Madbirds lead stands on Jenny's legs and pins down her arms. Kate undoes her jeans, takes out her used tampon, puts it in Jenny's mouth and unpins her.
Kate : Now THAT is how to tell someone to shut up, really gets the message across. Just a lesson for next time.
Alex : .... nasty.
Kate : If you think I'm bad when people talk shite at me, you should see me on stage! ;) Total fuckorama.
UserPostedImage