logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#1 Posted : 19 October 2009 22:20:49(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
It has been revealed today that Gemma Maddison is terrified that her husband, Billy Maddison, will be sent to jail for K. Briskett's murder, after the police called him in for questioning yesterday - and promised they will be back to interview him again.

"Gemma has been very emotional lately. She's convinced that Billy will go down for killing Brisky and she's terrified that she won't be able to cope without him".

The paranoid 20 year old even believes that the police will plant evidence if they have to in order to secure a conviction.

"Gemma and Billy weren't together the entire time around the time that Brisky died, but Gemma is 100% sure that Billy had nothing to do with it. She knows there is no known, actual evidence of foul play, but believes that the police will create evidence if that's what they need to convict".

These thoughts are creating tension between the pair as Gemma feels Billy, 31, is baiting the police, and the pair were spotted having a raging argument in Billy's car as they pulled up outside their home late last night.

"Gemma had just got out of the hospital and the absolute last thing she needed was the police sniffing around. She was fuming because she feels Billy is playing with the police, and giving them a lot of attitude. He's an extremely confident guy anyway, and he used to be in a lot of trouble with the law when he was younger, back in America, so he knows how they work and isn't afraid to give them attitude and make them do a lot of running around. He's sure they have no evidence to connect him to the crime, he sees this as speculation and assumption, not fact that he's being hauled in for, so for the moment he's untouchable. Of course, this has angered Gemma. She had a blazing row with him, saying he was being stupid and it just makes the police more likely to want to take the allegations further and maybe even plant evidence on him to secure a conviction."

It's unlikely that Billy will listen and rein his attitude in, however, as our source claims that "Billy thinks Gemma's being paranoid, and can't understand why she's being so over emotional lately. She's worrying about every little thing and is convinced things will go wrong. The smallest problem is setting her off crying and Billy doesn't know how to reassure her that everything will be fine".
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline Gemma375*  
#2 Posted : 21 October 2009 06:07:28(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Billy Maddison sat on the floor of his living room, playing with his young son. Kai giggled loudly as Billy spun him round, his bright blue eyes glowing with glee, reflecting those of his father's.
"I can't believe this time next week it'll be his first birthday", he said to, Gemma, as she sat on the sofa behind him, watching Eastenders.
"I know, it's gone so quick", she whispered, tilting her head to the side and smiling at the pair of them, feeling her heart filling with pride.
Billy turned and looked into Gemma's eyes, smiling. "It's been the best year of my life, though," he told her, flopping down on the sofa next to his wife and pulling her body close to his and wrapping his arm around her. "I love you".
"I love you, too," Gemma whispered, resting a hand on his chest, breathing in his scent and smiling, feeling safe, warm and secure; just how marriage should feel. Just how true love should feel.
Just at that moment, a loud knock echoed through the house, startling the both of them. Billy narrowed his eyes, wondering who could be calling at this hour.
"I'll get it," he said, kissing the side of Gemma's head as she took Kai from him.
Billy opened the front door, and saw two uniformed men stood at the door.
"Billy Maddison?"
"Er... Yeah, what do you want?" he replied.
"Mr Maddison, you're under arrest for the murder of Krista Briskett".
Billy started to laugh. "I'm what? You're having a laugh aren't ya?"
"I don't find murder a funny subject," one of the officers said, coldly. "If you don't mind coming with us".
"If you're gonna arrest me, at least do it properly. Go on, get the cuffs out at least".
"If I was you, I'd cut out the lip," the policeman said. Regardless, he pulled out a set of handcuffs and his colleague pushed Billy roughly up against the door to pull his arms back.
Gemma came walking slowly out of the living room, carrying Kai, still in a lot of pain.
"What are you doing?!" she demanded.
"I'm afraid your husband is being arrested for Miss Brisket's murder".
"No, you can't do that! Based on what evidence? He didn't do it!"
"Mrs Maddison, we wouldn't be here if there was no evidence".
"He couldn't have done it, he was with me!" she shouted at the police officers.
"Unless you would like to be in the cell next to him for perverting the course of justice, I'd suggest you remain quiet", the older of the two officers said, abruptly. Gemma began to nod, as if to tell him to try, but he continued talking. "And I don't think that would end up to well for your little baby, do you?" a sneer playing on his lips.
Billy groaned slightly as the other officer twisted his arm back further.
"You're hurting him!" Gemma screamed, hobbling over to the officers, intent on getting them away from Billy.
"Gem! Don't," Billy whispered. "Stay here with the kids, okay. I'll be back soon, I promise".
One of the officers laughed, coldly.
"I don't think you will mate. Did you not hear us? You're being arrested. For murder. That's, what, 30 years?"
"Yeah, I heard you. How could I not, you don't stop fucking talking," Billy moaned.
Gemma put her arm around Billy's neck, hugging him before giving him a kiss.
"Billy, I'm really scared," she whispered, tears falling from her eyes. "I can't do this by myself".
"I swear, I'll be out soon. They'll find out I didn't do anything. They've got nothing on me, babe. Look after the kids for me, okay? I love you", he said softly, kissing Gemma again, then Kai's head.
"I love you, too" Gemma said, before the police pulled Billy away from the wall, and the house. Gemma looked on, helpless as she watched them drag away the man she loved, as she watched him stare back at the life he was being forced to leave behind, as she watched the life they'd worked so hard to build crumble down around her. As Billy's head was forced down into the car and the police sped away, Gemma collapsed to the floor, crying, inconsolable. She could physically feel the pain of Billy's absence and screamed as the tears fell around Kai, a child blissfully unaware that his life would never be the same.

Edited by user 21 October 2009 06:10:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Offline bdylan88  
#3 Posted : 21 October 2009 06:40:44(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Bullshit! Billy is innocent! - Marc Rolan
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 21 October 2009 06:41:41(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: I told you time was ticking. Bye. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#5 Posted : 21 October 2009 07:08:48(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

GirlSpice wrote:

Dean: You are a spiteful, vindictive bitch. You actually find it funny that a little baby is left without a father, that his injured wife can barely look after herself and now she has to look after two little kids by herself? You're a sad, pathetic excuse for a so-called "woman". Grow up.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#6 Posted : 21 October 2009 07:10:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Gemma375* wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

Dean: You are a spiteful, vindictive bitch. You actually find it funny that a little baby is left without a father, that his injured wife can barely look after herself and now she has to look after two little kids by herself? You're a sad, pathetic excuse for a so-called "woman". Grow up.

Miss Vanity: It's not my fault that the 'little baby' has a slut for a mother and a murderer for a father. Sad.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 21 October 2009 07:41:46(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Brisky : Why don't you just tell them it wasn't him? Come ON, Chrissy!
Rachel : You're lying, no surprises there. You lie all the time. It had to be him. You didn't just drop dead. And get off my property.
Brisky : YOUR property? Besides, what do you know? You're fucking DEAD.
Rachel : So are you, and Billy Maddison killed you.

Chris : Oh great, dead girls catfighting in my head. One was bad enough. OK, Chris, stop going bonkers. Get some effing research done and SAVE BILLY.
Rayne : But what if he can't be saved, what if he did do it?
Chris : Come on, Rayne, HELP! I know you don't like Billy, but you know better than anyone - about Brisky. TELL ME ABOUT BRISKY.
Rayne : Calm down while I put the kids to bed, then I'll see what I can muster up about her. You go call Ravenah. I still don't think Billy's innocent though. Sure, it's perfectly logical that she could just drop dead of shock - but it's far more logical that Billy would kill her off. Be realistic, Chrispy.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#8 Posted : 21 October 2009 07:49:15(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Dean: Like you can call anyone else a slut! And Billy's innocent. I know it, Gemma knows it, you know it. Everybody does. He may be a lot of things but a murderer isn't one of them.
UserPostedImage