logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Captain Insano  
#21 Posted : 10 January 2010 13:49:19(UTC)
Captain Insano

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
ooc: It is fine, it's all part of the fun. A wee bit of rivavlry never hurt anyone...I dont think..

Guadelope- You will succumb young padawan...YOU WILL RELENT! OR I KILL YOU!
Tomi- What I meant by 'no Antipop or Suicide or Molotove Records' is THAT WE WILL CRUSH YOU FROM EXISTANCE UNDER THE MIGHTY PLASTIC FOOT OF BENDER!!!!... ...yet we welcome the competition.

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Historyy7  
#22 Posted : 10 January 2010 13:52:21(UTC)
Historyy7

Ohh....okay I understand exactly what you mean....your saying that ANTI-POP WILL BE THE HOTTEST LABEL IN THE HISTORY OF THE FRICKEN WORLD......or something like that......
ooc: So much anger :0

-Victor
bikz wrote:
Antipop? Is this back to the beginning or what? Midnight/Mythic got more artists than you! WE PWNZ :D

Historyy7 wrote:
What am I not allowed to start a record label? Because if not I will delete it.

bikz wrote:
No, you are allowed to start a label. Never mind me, I'm being all nostalgic and mad. The first label I knew of was called Antipop, and it had the most artists at the time.

Historyy7 wrote:
Should I change the name? If so I will. It's no trouble at all.

bikz wrote:
It's OK, I'm talking like 2005 labels, maybe before, the founder's probably dead by now. If not, I can arrange that .... *rolls up sleeves* :P not really, it doesn't matter.

Bands:
Ijsje. Vuur. (Progcore(Punk, Progressive, Classical))(Think Beethoven meets Tool meets Bullet For My Valentine):
Record Label: Molotov Records (2009-2010), Anti-Pop Records (2010-present)

Acute Paranoia (Progcore, Goth Punk)(Think Lacuna Coil meets Mastodon)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Anti-Pop (2010-present)

The Enders (Alternative Metal)(Think System of a Down and Tool)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Independent

Evinco Est Validus (Art Punk, Avant-Progressive Rock, Melodic Hardcore) (Defunct)

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records

Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 10 January 2010 19:58:52(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Bite THIS shiny metal ass! *shows off her latest tattoo* Raven, Cody and of course myself are in for the kill. MolotoV-Records will be the best sublabel in the history of music!
-Carly.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Captain Insano  
#24 Posted : 10 January 2010 20:44:24(UTC)
Captain Insano

I love your dedication!. Maybe MolotoV-Records should be a sub label of Shiny Metal Ass Records....muwahahahahahahah!

Tomi
UserPostedImage

Offline Captain Insano  
#25 Posted : 12 January 2010 22:45:02(UTC)
Captain Insano

Hello everyone...the Coolest Label in History (take that Anti-Pop) have some postively awesome news that it must share with the world. As you all know the music world has gone stark raving mad, mostly because just about every label have gone bust for whatever reason. Been the predatory vultures that we are, SMA Records have swooped and this time we have hit the motherfucking....mother load...yeah. What I am trying to communicate with you is that with the collapse of Midnight/Mythic Records, we have had the great fortune in persuading the entire Theosophical Society to join us under the SMA banner, which has a few leaky holes in it but never mind...ahem. So Sudan, Enoch, Pharaohs, Theosophical Society and the Grand Society will be joining us and getting the royal treatement, because really, this is just freaking awesome as far as having music gods in your midst.

This means we have a REALLY huge task what with their mountain of releases they put out every five minutes and special editions and COLLOSAL back catalogues that make me dizzy just thinking about it. Of course we will be in constant contact with the Society lads to make sure everything runs smooth to their liking and of course for the fans. So stay tuned, plenty of great material will be coming your way!

Tomi Kosari
President/ SMA Records
UserPostedImage

Offline Captain Insano  
#26 Posted : 22 April 2010 19:39:30(UTC)
Captain Insano

'In case you were wondering...it's highly likely you weren't...anywhores...SMA Records is still alive and thrashing furiously! In fact there is some really really good news! Progsych stoner gods SUPER HIGHWAY TECHNO BUDDAH have agreed to sign with the coolest label in history. Suck shit everyone else. The coolness of this label is a curse sometimes. Hopefully we can do re=releases of their finest works just to remind everyone how awesome they were back then. They are still awesome of course. Such awesomeness never dies out.

We are constantly in search of such awesomness, so if we think you have the required level of awesomness..and coolness...then we will contact you. Dont contact us. Because the guy that mans the front desk, Habib, is always drunk and stoned off his head and probably wont answer the phone or facsimilie...or respond to emails.

Tomi
President SMA Records
UserPostedImage

Offline Aquiliz  
#27 Posted : 25 April 2010 04:45:50(UTC)
Aquiliz

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
by David Bovenberg, frontman of Super Highway Techno Buddha wrote:

Hello loves,

It's great to be part of Shiny Metal Ass Records. It's great to be back in the running again. SMA sports some great musicians and we're glad to be part of the clique. I'm damn sure that our fourth album will be an impressive piece of work, and we're glad to share it with you all through SMA.

With love and huggles,

The Band.
The Disstopian
The Disstopian is simultaneously bringing hiphop back to its root and launching it into the future.
Offline Captain Insano  
#28 Posted : 30 July 2010 23:11:12(UTC)
Captain Insano

A live update from Tomi onboard the Jihadmobile en-route to Animal Fest...

"Greetings one and all...you thought you got lucky but boiled lollies and arsenic for you lot....SHINY METAL ASS RECORDS is back on the radar...or was that gaydar? Mmmm, never mind. Whilst we never really went anywhere, the label has been quietly ticking like a quietly ticking clock on the wall that slowly but inexorably drives you insane prompting you to lunge madly at the time keeper and hurl it through the window whilst laughing hysterically...but I digress as per usual. This may backfire, this may be the greatest signing in the history of Coolest Labels Ever but SMA Records have decided to take a great big NFL punt and sign rising popettes ELECTRODEATH. This is a BOLD and STUNNING move by a label once considered just plain bonkers who took more interest in racist McDonald's eating Bob Ross lovers than quality music, who are essentially a metal label. Yet alas...or whatever, we have decided to take a risk and sign the pop princessess to our hallowed halls....after all, we have The Theosophical Society on our roster so by default we win, if this was a pissing contest. So I welcome them to our label with a brief introductory deal and you shall be hearing from them shortly once their contract with their current jizz wad guzzling clowns runs out. See you at Animal Fest.....WAAAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!"

Tomi Kosari
Shiny Metal Ass Records President

Edited by user 30 July 2010 23:15:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#29 Posted : 10 August 2010 13:02:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:
A live update from Tomi onboard the Jihadmobile en-route to Animal Fest...

"Greetings one and all...you thought you got lucky but boiled lollies and arsenic for you lot....SHINY METAL ASS RECORDS is back on the radar...or was that gaydar? Mmmm, never mind. Whilst we never really went anywhere, the label has been quietly ticking like a quietly ticking clock on the wall that slowly but inexorably drives you insane prompting you to lunge madly at the time keeper and hurl it through the window whilst laughing hysterically...but I digress as per usual. This may backfire, this may be the greatest signing in the history of Coolest Labels Ever but SMA Records have decided to take a great big NFL punt and sign rising popettes ELECTRODEATH. This is a BOLD and STUNNING move by a label once considered just plain bonkers who took more interest in racist McDonald's eating Bob Ross lovers than quality music, who are essentially a metal label. Yet alas...or whatever, we have decided to take a risk and sign the pop princessess to our hallowed halls....after all, we have The Theosophical Society on our roster so by default we win, if this was a pissing contest. So I welcome them to our label with a brief introductory deal and you shall be hearing from them shortly once their contract with their current jizz wad guzzling clowns runs out. See you at Animal Fest.....WAAAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!"

Tomi Kosari
Shiny Metal Ass Records President

"Now is Official, Electrodeath ended tehri contract with theirl last record label, to join SMA Records.. we hope we would do a great work together, despite of being a Metal record Label, Electrodeath will keep their Electronic music, this experience will be good to both parts, so, Electrodeath wants to thank SMA' executives, especially Tomi, the president for the "welcome" and say that we hope make good things with the label..." André Gandra (Electrodeath' manager)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 10 August 2010 13:49:51(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17948 time(s) in 10430 post(s)
erich:well,i'll be damned.good luck to the elctro-ladies and their shiny asses.metal or otherwise.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.