logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 04 December 2009 13:37:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce Time Machine World Tour
Opening Night of The North America Leg In NYC (DVD Out Dec 8, 2009) !

-DVD includes the whole show, Behind The Scenes, Making the Music + Booklet of a picture of each performance

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

After 3 months of intense rehearsals, 3 months of rigorous non-stop touring in other countries. It was finally time for the hard work to pay off. That’s right! Opening Night for Stephanie Fierce’s first headlining tour ever in the US! The night when she will become a star, the night when Stephanie evolved!

Opening Night:
Stephanie Fierce rushes into the dressing room, she has only 5 minutes to do hair and make-up before the spectacular show begins. The team is working on her hair and face while Stephanie Fierce does some pre-show vocal exercises. Once the 5 minutes are up Stephanie Fierce makes her way to the bottom floor of center stage.

Introduction + Act 1 (1950's)
The crowd is anxiously waiting as the lights dim down and a huge screen comes down. The tech, sound, and light team gives the thumbs up.

The Time Machine Introduction video comes on. In the beginning of the video it is seen that it is year 3000 and Stephanie Fierce biggest rival in the video is known as "Gold Forks" who is out to ruin Stephanie Fierce career, he does so by paying an evil scientist to come up with a way to send Stephanie Fierce back in time to get rid of her and they manage to do so by using a musical time machine. It so happens that In order for her to get back to year 3000 she must go on a journey in music through time. Stephanie Fierce is then captured and forced into the time machine (which looks like a phone booth) when she presses the button to open the time machine to escape, the time machine disappears and Stephanie Fierce is taken back into the 1950’s. As that is happening smoke fills the stage and then the screen rises up and the first act begins.

As the smoke clears, the time machine that was seen in the video is now seen on the stage with the date of 1950 is now seen on top. As Stephanie Fierce opens the door the crowds goes wild. Stephanie Fierce then shouts the following words to the crowd "Are You ready to Be Entertained". The crowd gives a roaring response. Sparks then rain down and the back-up dancers show up in matching outfits.
Stephanie Fierce then begins “Where I Belong” with a 50’s style twist. After that the following is performed; with the same 50’s style: “Shine” & “Ain’t No Other Man (Christina Aguilera Cover)"

As the act finishes, Stephanie Fierce goes back in to the time machine. The lights fade and the huge screen comes down again.

Act 2 (1970's + 1980's)
The 1970's Theme Introduction video comes on. In the video a huge disco ball is seen, and Stephanie Fierce is seen drawn inside to it. The video ends, the lights come back on and as the screen rises; the time machine is now seen again on stage with the date 1970. The second act has now officially begun. As Stephanie Fierce steps out the time machine she is seen with a curled wigged afro and with a dress that represents the 70's fashion and style. Stephanie Fierce then begins “Pop World (Disco Version)” where she throws a huge floatable disco ball to the crowd for them to throw around. Security then manages to get the ball out of the crowd by the end of the performance. She then performs the following: “So Excited (Janet Jackson Disco Cover)" & “I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor Cover)”, the crowd sings along. Finally she finished the song.

She then goes back in to the time machine and the lights dim down and then when the lights turn back on, the date 1980 is seen on the time machine. As she comes out the time machine she is seen in a multi-colored 80's style outfit still but wearing the curled afro wig. “How are you guys doing so far tonight? She asks the crowd. I don’t know about you but I am having a good time getting my fierce dancing on. All right guys, this next song is very special to me. It’s the reason why Pop artist make into the game and that’s by grabbing some attention” Stephanie Fierce then performs a 7 minute extended mix of “Attention Grabber”.
Stephanie Fierce then runs back into the time machine (booth) and the huge screen come back down again and the lights dim down once again.

Stephanie Fierce then rushed to the wardrobe team and they begin to remove her wig while she puts on her outfit, the clock is ticking she now only has 1 minute and 30 seconds. Her dad then compliments her on how well she is doing and she then rises up to the time machine.

Act 3 (1990's + 2000's)
The 1990's Theme Introduction video comes on.In the video Stephanie Fierce is seen running away from the evil scientist (in a dark forested area ) who was sent by the enemy “Gold Forks” to stop Stephanie from going any further in time, the video has the feel of a horror movie that would most likely fit in the 90’s. The horror music causes some suspense in the audience. As the evil scientist gets closer to Stephanie, the music grows louder and louder. Stephanie Fierce then asks ""who are you?" and the evil scientist replies "I am your worst nightmare, I was sent by Gold Forks to kill you", when that is said, the time machine appears out of nowhere, Stephanie Fierce manages to get inside to escape and the video ends.

The screen then rises and the similar setting that was seen in the video is now seen on stage. As Stephanie Fierce comes out of the time machine she is seen in a black and red outfit: similar to what Michael Jackson wore in his “Thriller” music video. And out of nowhere numerous back up dancers appear in werewolf outfits, they then surround Stephanie Fierce as she begins “Thirller (Michael Jackson Cover)” and then transitions to "Somebody's Watching Me" and as the song finishes the werewolf decide to attack Stephanie Fierce. They cough her down and a golden cage then comes from above by strings and traps Stephanie Fierce. The lights turn to a dark red, Stephanie Fierce takes off her jacket and strips off parts of the pants and the background music to “Fierce Wolf” begin. The crowd grows wild as Stephanie Fierce howls to the crowd getting some participation by most of them. Close to the end of the song Stephanie Fierce kicks the cage open and escapes to rest of the stage. The song ends and the response is so immense that Stephanie Fierce takes a quick minute to take it all in. She grins as a chant of “We love You Stephanie” begins. The lights then dim down and Stephanie Fierce goes back into the time machine where she is sent to year 2000. The lights undimmed, and the stage is now seen absolutely clear. The lights dim once again.

The Lights undimmed and "The Chickmunk Girls" come on as a supporting act. When they finish the lights dim down for about 3 minutes.
Stephanie Fierce rushes to the wardrobe and make-up team and they work on her for the last time on that night’s show. Stephanie Fierce’s dad then taps her on the shoulder. “This is it Stephanie. Give em all you got. Remember you are the hot shot” her father says in a familiar tone. The same advice he gave her before she was signed and made it big.

Act 4 ( 2500's + 3000) (No introduction video is used for this act leaving fans confused to what is happening next)
As the lights turn on the time machine is seen but this time with a much further year. The year 2500! Stephanie Fierce then comes out of the time machine with a futuristic look surrounded by 10 look-a- likes. She then comes up to the front of the stage along with her head down as so do her look a likes. As each head comes back up a small pyro around the stage goes off and Stephanie begins “Hot Shot”.

The song ends and all of the sudden the shut off in the stage, the crowd is in confused as Stephanie Fierce begins to say "What’s going on, stop it, get off me" and the giant screen come back down to show a video interlude as part of the act. The evil “Gold Forks” comes on and tells the audience that he has taken half of Stephanie Fierce's singing voice and that she must mime the rest of the performances, then screens go back up. As the light undimmed, Stephanie Fierce is seen. She then steps up to mic. "I will not fucking mime tonight". The crowd gives a roaring response. “Now I’m going to ask you something. I need to know if you guys are the biggest Stephanie Fierce fans! The crowd grows even louder. I won’t mime but I do need a little favor from you guys! I will need some crowd participation so I can do the rest of these songs. That means you gotta know the words. The crowd agrees. She then begins "Electric Club” which was the first song Stephanie Fierce recorded ever. Successfully she and the crowd take turns finishing the song. The same for "No Tempo" and “Star Dust”.

As she finishes that set of song, She thanks the audience for their participation and then dances to a short instrumental version of "Toy Soldier", after that she then goes back into the time machine. The crowd then waits patiently for a moment. The time machine opens up but this time it isn’t Stephanie Fierce, it’s a Fairy holding a briefcase. The Fairy then speaks to the crowd, "Stephanie’s full singing voice is in this briefcase and in order for it to open, you need to scream loud enough to make this meter on it go all the way up! If it goes all the way up the briefcase will open and Stephanie Fierce will have her full voice back". She puts the briefcase down in the middle of the stage. The crowd gives a loud scream and manages to get the meter all the way up and then the Fairy says "Since You have showed that you are Stephanie's Biggest fan, I shall grant Stephanie Fierce one wish along with her voice back". Stephanie Fierce then wishes once she goes into the time machine she will be going back to year 3000 to perform her last number. The fairy grants her wish and vanishes from the stage. Stephanie Fierce goes in to the time machine and the time machine goes into year 3000, Stephanie Fierce then comes back out wearing a brown undercover outfit. Stephanie Fierce then says "You know what I do to a dirty undercover" The crowd stars chanting "Dirty undercover" and Stephanie begins her last number "Dirty Undercover”with a special dance in the middle of the song. When she finishes the song she runs around the stage giving creditsto all the back-up dancers, the band, and the actors and finally the crowd. They all make a line across the stage and bow to the crowd.

Sparks begin to rain down as Stephanie Fierce exits the stage while saying "Drive home safely, Have a Goodnight and remember stay Fierce!”. The big screen comes down with words "The End". Silver & Dark Red balloons fall down to the crowd with two pyros going off.

The air was fierce, Stephanie did it right, you could hear, smell, taste and feel it.

Set-List:
1.) Where I Belong
2.) Shine
3.) Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera Cover)
4.) Pop World
5.) So Excited (Janet Jackson Disco Cover)
6.) I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor Cover)
7.) Attention Grabber
8.) Thriller (Michael Jackson Cover)
9.) Somebody's Watching Me
10.) Fierce Wolf
11.) Hot Shot
12.) Electric Club
13.) No Tempo
14.) Stardust
15.) Toy Soldier (Instrumental)
-Encore-
16.) Dirty Undercover

Personnel + Credits

Starring: Stephanie Fierce

Creative Direction
Stephanie Fierce (Show Direction/Staging/Choreography)
Thierry Mugler (Creative Advisor/Costume Designer)
Kim Burse (Creative Director)
Sasha Hunter (Creative Consultant/Stylist)
Ty Hunter (Stylist)

Miss Fierce Band:
Bibi McGill (Musical Director, Guitar)
Divinity Walker Roxx (Musical Director, Bass)
Rie Tsuji (Assistant Musical Director, Keyboards)
Brittani Washington (Keyboards)
Marcie Chapa (Percussion)
Nikki Glaspie (Drums)
Kim Thompson (Drums)
Crystal Torres (Trumpet)
Tia Fuller (Alto Saxophone)
Katty Rodriguez-Harrold (Tenor Saxophone)
The Mamas (Background Vocalists):
Montina Cooper (Alto)
Crystal A. Collins (Tenor)
Tiffany Riddick (Soprano)

Choreographers:
Stephanie Fierce
Frank Gatson Jr.

Assistant Choreographers:
Dana Foglia (Dance Swing)
Rhapshody James
Ramon Baynes

Dancers
Ashley Everett (Female Dance Captain)
Tuere Tanee McCall
Ashley Seldon
Saidah Fishenden
Kimberly Gipson
Bryan Tanaka (Male Dance Captain )
Cassidy Noblett
Khasan Brailsford
Shaun Walker

Security:
Julius DeBoer (Head Security For Stephanie Fierce)
Colin McNish (Security For Stephanie Fierce )
Terrill Eastman (Head Of Venue Security)
Bob Fontenot (Venue Security)

Tour Management:
Alan Floyd (Tour Manager)
Marlon Bowers (Assistant Tour Manager)
Larry Beyince (Tour Assistant)
Daniel Kernan (Tour Accountant)
Josh Katzman (Tour Accountant)

Tour Sponsors:
MTV Europe - Europe/United Kingdom/Ireland
Trident - United Kingdom & Ireland
Nintendo - United Kingdom & Europe
L'Oreal Paris - North America
General Mills - North America
Crystal Geyser - Japan

Tour Promoters
Spice Records - United Kingdom
Spice Records & V-Records - North America & Europe
V-Records - Australia
Spice Records & V-Records - Worldwide

Edited by user 20 January 2010 02:41:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 04 December 2009 13:42:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I re-did this whole RP, added whole bunch of stuff. Feedback would be nice. Pray
Offline asdf  
#3 Posted : 04 December 2009 14:15:53(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Holy shit, how did you come up with all those names for the credits? Great job, very different from what is normally done.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#4 Posted : 04 December 2009 14:27:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Pictures of the Show:

UserPostedImage
"Stephanie Fierce Opening The Show "

UserPostedImage
"70's Theme wardrobe "

UserPostedImage
"The golden cage coming down, as Stephanie Fierce is about to perform "Fierce Wolf" "

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/20882_normal_vma06performance251_jpgd6d984fc0474633d1d940b4f8824229b[/img]
"Stephanie Fierce performing "Dirty Undercover", the last song! "
#5 Posted : 04 December 2009 14:28:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Holy shit, how did you come up with all those names for the credits? Great job, very different from what is normally done.

OOC: Actually took the credits from an actual concert, but changed many of the names" Thanks :)
Offline asdf  
#6 Posted : 04 December 2009 14:35:36(UTC)
asdf

Man

I see, lol.

#7 Posted : 04 December 2009 14:37:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
I see, lol.

How did you think the RP was, be honest please.
Offline asdf  
#8 Posted : 04 December 2009 15:39:12(UTC)
asdf

Man

I thought it was good, I like how you did different acts and stuff, like a play or something. The pictures you got fit well too.

#9 Posted : 04 December 2009 17:01:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
I thought it was good, I like how you did different acts and stuff, like a play or something. The pictures you got fit well too.

Thank you glad you liked it, It took a long time to come up with a concept. I had a vision of my own and luckily I had found those pics in June that fitted in with the show.
#10 Posted : 06 December 2009 14:06:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
DVD Release Party

-Stephanie Fierce signed over 500 copies during her DVD release meaning fans who attended got the DVD 3 days earlier. Many say that Stephanie Fierce was being very friendly and supportive when they asked questions.
#11 Posted : 08 December 2009 13:04:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The DVD is now out, you can even purchase it on I-tunes and Amazon! It will also make a great Christmas gift along with The Saint and Sinner fragrances!
#12 Posted : 12 December 2009 04:52:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Edited by user 20 January 2010 02:47:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : 20 January 2010 02:47:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Now when you purchase a copy of the "The Past, The Present and The Future of Pop" or the "Diary of a Pop Sinner Vol. 1 & 2" CD, as a bundled bonus you will also get the Stephanie Fierce: The Time Machine World Tour DVD for FREE!! starting February 1, 2009 at all your retail stores. The Blu-Ray/HD enhanced version of the show with bonus scenes will also be avalable soon!
Offline alberto79  
#14 Posted : 07 June 2010 23:01:36(UTC)
alberto79

hi all
where i bought dvd online ?

thank you
Offline Moquel  
#15 Posted : 08 June 2010 00:37:01(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Wow! (excited) I'm so excited for you and this DVD. I will go out and buy it."
-Rachel Angels

" Just stunning, stunning my love. Good luck and you know I will go out and buy it."
- Holly Zona

OOC: Great roleplay by the way.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 08 June 2010 13:31:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:sounds pretty damn impressive.

karoliena:yeah,i've always wanted to have a telephone booth time machine.then we could call ourselves the "wyld stallyns"

erich:oh god,i love that movie!

karoliena:yeah,but stef does it better.keanu reeves fucked that shit up too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline ALX  
#17 Posted : 08 June 2010 14:16:01(UTC)
ALX

Man

Doll: NO! I already bought my copies before this! Aw well, I'd buy your DVD anyday, you are a huge inspiration of mine.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

#18 Posted : 24 June 2010 09:27:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

alberto79 wrote:
hi all
where i bought dvd online ?

thank you

OOC: Ok this is weird, last time I posted was 19 January 2010, and out of nowhere some "new" user brings this back in June 2010. It's nearly lost in the forums. You must be a multi-account person. But I'm curious as to why you brought this back out of all my posts. Thank you anyways whoever you are...........

Everyone else thank you for the comments.