logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#41 Posted : 21 December 2009 13:32:46(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
From what I've seen lately I've liked a lot of. Asked me when I was in Casting Thin SHadows I would say I hated all of them. Because it was the truth to achieve what we achieved and all the hard nights we put into that. I don't mean to sound like an asshole but I feel that's the honest truth. I've liked what I've seen from Pilot, Raven Comatose, Panic!, Failed Youth(It's ashamed though you guys left), Alex Sin, Billy Madison, The Prisoners,Chimera(I've always liked you guys!),Final Heaven, The Waiting Room(You've guys comed along way from Fear and Thin Lines and Paul your a musical genius.), I can't forget my partner in crime Jakey Comatose! Everything you work on is golden from the start. Especially our upcoming albums we got planned coming out! I would like to mention this. If it wasn't for my old friend Raven from Thunderwolf I don't think I would be still doing music. Thunderwolf inspired alot of Casting Thin Shadows early material. It's ashamed Raven isn't here anymore. 2009 been a good year in music. I don't listen to much pop but I do like Miss Vanity. It's just something about it. Haha. But for real 2010 is going to be better. Two more albums from Quarantine, One more solo album from me, and maybe I'll be closing the door for retirement? Haha, no way! That was a joke. I don't plan on going anywhere away from music until another 15 or 20 years from now.
-Regan Futrell(Quarantine)
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline asdf  
#42 Posted : 21 December 2009 13:41:50(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Lots of good artists have sprung into life this year, The Lost, Failed Youth, Stephanie Fierce, and Clear vision take the tops though. I think the old artists showed they still had it too, Quarantine, The Prisoners, PANIC! and many more showed the new guys how good they were going to have to be to stick around. This was a good year for music, but a bad year for the industry...we lost a lot of artists and a ton of good bands hung up their clothes, and it left a vallent few to keep going, but we persevered, and I am honored to share those bargain bins with all of you.

-Johnny Johnson (The Rockers)
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline bikz  
#43 Posted : 21 December 2009 20:49:55(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Linda Fea: Applause Applause Applause Applause YES BABY!, my favorite thing to do talk about other artist and bands!

I would say that Regan and The Nimrods , The Rockers gave us a year of great music along with Ghost who sadly died. Gemma Maddison and Billy Maddison gave us really great music this year as well. I know they both had a rough year this year but I still wish they'd return. I also think GirlSpice are an amazing group, their cohesion was amazing, but good things always come to an end. I also thought Stephanie Fierce did an amazing job this year. We got some very meaninful catchy tunes from her this year. Panic! also gave us a good album. Miss Vanity was great too, along with Aurora Fortin, who can perform pretty well for being pregnant. Clear Vision are a descent new band, love their sound! Raven Comatose also gave us some descent lyrics this year.

Now the bad. Well lets begin with the sell outs of the year, Failed Youth. They were making pretty descent music until the they collaborated with that pop star Hannah Beth. Ever since that, their music went downhill. Scream is probably one the worst album of the decade. Anyway more about the sell outs, ummm oh Ryan Ross Hernandez the biggest of them all. The dude looks like a jerk and all his songs talk about the same thing, and it bores me to death. Every time I turned on the radio this year, one of his overly cliched songs with repetitive lyrics about love would come on. Also Madison O'leary and Stephanie Ortiz, the Queens of trash music. Those two bitches need to retire and realize they have not talent. Also Angel Le Fierce and Sexy Star those two need to stop. Just stop it right now!!! Oh and don't get me started on Tisha!

Apart from counting the number of times she said "descent" instead of "decent", what's wrong (or maybe right?) with this piece .... see what I mean about Gemma Maddison? This Linda Fea person sees her as a solo artist. No jabs on Fea, it's an easy mistake. Fernsy was, is, and always will be a solo act, with Dean to back her up as proof that she isn't. The others can't even decide their own names, let alone play music. The difference is with us - you see us as Madbirds, and recognise Kate, Nick, Mayhem and Kitena. With Live Youth, you see them as Gemma and, erm, which one's Dean? Who are those groupies on stage with them? Gemma steals the spotlight, every time.
Also got to notice, "I still wish they'd return". Yes, I know full well that Live Youth have returned, but again, I wouldn't jab Fea for thinking they haven't. Gemma - whoops, I mean the band - keep changing their minds over whether they're coming back or going away or what now.
One thing I've got to hand to the session musicians, I mean boys in the band - at least, unlike Gemma, the leaning posts seem stable, and don't fall to pieces at the slightest provocation. I'm sure we'd all hear about it in Bristosh and Hot Topic if they did have any problems. Or personalities, for that matter.
-Kamikaze Kate
OOC : Gemma, she's right about the names - you changed Tyler James to Tyler Albright and back again and back again, Josh Cevallos became Jason in your sig but has always been posted about as Josh, and there was another surname, could have been Chris's, you mixed up. Kate's SO wrong, these guys have something - SECRET IDENTITIES! :P

Edited by user 21 December 2009 21:13:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#44 Posted : 05 July 2010 06:57:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: BUMP!

Can someone do this again just half of the year.
Offline C4AJoh  
#45 Posted : 05 July 2010 07:02:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:

OOC: I'm glad you bumped this, because I must have missed this when it was around, I hope someone does a one for half the year.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#46 Posted : 05 July 2010 07:05:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

OOC: I'm glad you bumped this, because I must have missed this when it was around, I hope someone does a one for half the year.

OOC: Yes, at the time it didn't seem funny but it does now. Especially since half of these people hardly even role play now.
Offline the strom  
#47 Posted : 06 July 2010 23:20:49(UTC)
the strom

Isacc:The best of 2009 i dont know who to say The strom was made near the end of the year i know a band i hated back then they where called stinktank or something a thrash metal band they where they stoped after a few weeks in the bussness thank god.
UserPostedImage

HELL YEAH METAL FOR LIFE

THE STROM

the strom website here
the rockstar game music Here

bands

the strom (thrash metal) breaking up?
Band members
Ben
Ray
isacc
psyco