logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 16 January 2010 02:38:12(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
UserPostedImage
news|tour_dates|info|releases

news:
03-17-10: tour over. we have two festival dates we will be at for sure. other then that we all will be very busy this spring before we regroup and make another album. we thank everyone who supported us on our past tours and who have bought or download our albums. im having a tear come out my eye while i say this literally....
-rf

03-01-10: tours coming close to an end. we've released the fourth and final single from The Catalyst. its "I Am The Hang-Man" and also we have re-issued "Salvation" as an album instead of a trilogy e.p.. we plan to release a b-side album sometime and our unplugged performance sometime as well.
-as

02-21-10: we have released our third single 'catacombs' 2 days early then expected because it has been long overdue and in celebration of 'Amneisa' selling over 4 million copies and "The Catalyst" about to pass 3 million copies. both albums have turned out to be huge success and i cant believe i'm apart of this.
-vh

02-15-10: change of plans. instead of 'wolves flesh', 'ashes to dust' was selected for the second single. you can buy it everywhere now and it has charted well on the charts. we're becoming more and more unstoppable.
-rf

02-08-10: album was released everywhere today! did great on the first week of charts. next single 'wolves flesh' will be released on the 13th. this is our time now! buy the album here!
-vh

02-01-10: the first single 'Inbetween' has been released worldwide today. purchase the single here!
-ak

01-22-10: our fourth single "Cable-Car" has been released. it was backed by two b-sides from the sessions we had recording the new albums. one is a cover of a sevendust song called "Skeleton Song" the other is a track called "Mirror, Mirror". tour started yesterday. i'll post the setlist we'll be using on the first couple of shows in a little bit. you can buy "Cable-Car" here!
-rf

01-17-10:we have released a third single today. the third single from "Amneisa" is..."Disappearer". the single comes with 1 b-side and the other is a track from the second half of the album to be released soon "The Catalyst". the name of the track is "Let Down". you can buy the single here!
-rf

01-15-10: welcome to the new and improve quarantine.net! if you haven't heard we have released the first half of our double album which the first half is titled "Amneisa" and the second half will be titled "The Catalyst". we are so pleased with the record and we hope you like it as much as we do! also we have announced that we will be releasing the "Salvation Trilogy E.P.'s" as an album with a bonus track after we are done supporting "Amneisa/The Catalyst". we also scored number 1 on the uk chart and number 9 worldwide! we thank you all so much. it's a new year and there is much more to come!
-rf

tour_dates:
tba!

festivals:
aftermath 4
mashfest

info:
band_members:
regan futrell - lead vocals, lead guitar
vincent hale - rythmn guitar, vocals
austin simmons - bassist, back up vocals
alan kidd - drums

quarantine formed after casting thin shadows didn't know if they were going to continue or not by regan and alan. they drafted guitarist vincent hale from hearing him playing a solo show in new york and austin simmons was recruited last by auditioning for the band. the band first started out to make similar music to casting thin shadows then regan changed his mind and didn't want to have a band who sounds like someone else so the band scrapt their first album and e.p. and reworked it to a grunge, mathcore album "For The Liers, The Cheaters, and The Backstabbers". the album was regans pissed off diary for everyone to listen to. the band did a short tour and released a trilogy e.p. titled "Salvation". it was recorded along with the first album and this was a concept e.p. of the world falling apart and is their heaviest music in their catalog. after that alan and regan went back to record and tour one last time with casting thin shadows after that the band went straight back into the studio with best friend jakey comatose to record a concept album about drugs called "Rx". it was a highly success for the band and put regan back at top. the band did a world tour in support of the album. it droved influences from pilot, jakey comatose, final heaven, radiohead, life, and regans personal problems with drugs. after this the band went on tour with pilot and jakey comatose and while on tour the band bought another tour bus to set up as a recording studio while the band tours so the band wrote over two albums worth of material and recorded it with jakey comatose as full producer and the band produced a couple of tracks on both albums. the band recorded two albums. first one is "Amneisa" which is suppose to be more ambient while the second half is to be called "The Catalyst" which is suppose to be a indie rock sound meet with experimental rock. quarantine will go on a world tour for the album and when they are done it is still unclear what they will be doing.

releases:
For The Liers, The Cheaters, and The Backstabbers[Debut Album] - Midnight/Mythic Records
Salvation Trilogy E.P. - Part I Part II Part III - Midnight/Mythic Records | Salvation[Reissued] - Comatose Records
Rx[Second Album] - Midnight/Mythic Records
Amneisa | The Catalyst - (Double Album/Third Album) Comatose Records

Coming Soon!: Live Album, Catacombs: The B-Side & Rarities Of Quarantine, Untitled Studio Album[Early/Late Summer]

quarantine appears on comatose records

Edited by user 18 March 2010 11:30:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#2 Posted : 17 January 2010 15:56:03(UTC)
Regan

Man

Quarantine have surprisely released a third single from "Amneisa" today. The third single is "Disappearer". It has one track from the second half album "The Catalyst" which will be out next month. The other track is a B-Side that was recorded but it wasn't put on the album.

Artwork:
UserPostedImage

Tracklisting:
01. Disappearer
02. Set Phasers To Stun
03. Let Down

Label: Comatose Records
Produced By: Jakey Comatose
All Songs Written & Performed By: Quarantine

Buy the single here!

-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#3 Posted : 20 January 2010 04:51:04(UTC)
Regan

Man

01-19-10: so we are having the funnest times of our lives right now! album is doing great, the singles are doing even better! life is amazing! just thought i would like to get on here and thank everyone for supporting us! my partner in crime jakey comatose got out of jail today and we threw a hellacious album release party which i dedicated it to jake and chimera for finishing up their promising new album "This Concept". today we are in london and the weather isn't cold at all! i'm stoked for 3 things right now:
1. tour with jakey and the nimrods
2. "The Catalyst" being released
3. starting work on my new solo album

i know the third one has nothing to do with the band but i just can't wait to work on it. i finally found a suitable name for the album. its going to be called "Doves". won't be released anytime soon but i just thought i'd let everyone know.

also quarantines fourth single from "Amneisa" will be released on January 24th. the fourth and last single from the album is going to be "Cable-Car". a tracklisting and artwork will be up sometime before then.

if you haven't heard "Salvation" will be released as an album and will have a bonus track on it. it is going to be released on march 8th. the bonus track is going to be a reworked version of "An Ocean Full Of Demons". we're also gonna be filming some shows on this tour so we can release a live album when we go on to do our own things. speaking of that if i haven't cleared it up on what we will be doing after the tour is going to be:
me - make new solo album, tour, produce albums
vincent - get bunker18 off the ground, release new album, do remixes, tour
austin - rest
alan - play drums for vincent live and rest

also it has been only mentioned by the band so i'm not to sure on this but we have been thinking of getting people doing remixes of our songs and releasing it as an album. don't get your hopes up for it. but you can get your hopes on a b-sides & rarities album to come out sometime after our tour. more info on that later.

so be on the looks out!

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#4 Posted : 23 January 2010 11:59:44(UTC)
Regan

Man

01-22-10: last night was the first night of the tour with the nimrods and comatose. it was mind blowing! always been a fan of the nimrods but never really got into them and have been lately. i finally know what i was missing out all this time in casting thin shadows. they blew the door off last night! i think everyone did including jakey and us. well we released a fourth and our last single from "Amneisa" today. "Cable-Car" can purchased here.

well here is our setlist we are going to be mixing up every night.
Walking Through Walls
First Rule Of Fightclub
Who Watches The Watchmen?
Snuff Film(Nightmares)
Enfilade
[esc]/The Reaper
Minus
Disappearer
Jigsaw/Losing My Mind
Surburbs
A Sign Of Fear
Boiler Room
House Of Cards

it'll be this set for a couple of nights then we'll come in and either mix things around or select different tracks to play live. we'll be playing a track off of "The Catalyst" soon live. so be on the look out! oh if you haven't heard the waiting room are making a fourth album being produced by john smith. paul sent me some of the new stuf the other night and it sounds amazing! they are defintely one of the bands to look out for this year since they recently have broken through for success on their last two albums. well i've got to go!

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#5 Posted : 26 January 2010 13:30:08(UTC)
Regan

Man

01-25-10: thought i'd give everyone some good news then bad news. i'll start with the bad first.

bad news is after our triple headline tour we plan to move on to other projects we've been meaning to work on for now. NO! it's not the end of the band promise me. we are already demoing for the next album at the same time but we just thought we would let everyone know we are going on a short hiatus come march. i will be releasing a new solo album, vincent will be busy with bunker18 and everyone else will be taking a much needed rest.

good news is that we have decided to do a special unplugged show and we are inviting all of our friends and family. not only that but fans as well. it will be a special event taped and recorded for future release. it'll be in sonys music studios in new york city. we are so excited! why? because we were influenced to this based on our love for alice in chains unplugged show they did, and nirvanas. it is also a privlaged to be playing in the same place as nirvanas concert was tooken place at. we will be joined on stage by some friends there. not gonna name any names but this will all be going down feb 20th. presale starts midnight tonight! i know it's on short notice but we weren't real sure about fully doing this yet until now.

after The Catalyst is released and we tour for it it will be an end to phase 1 of this band. we plan to release a b-side album while we are in the studio. we are aiming to be back in the studio if not late march then early april.

so expect alot of releases from us in the coming months. to recap your minds in case you forgot we have the following releases coming soon:
The Catalyst[Second half of third album] - Feb. 15th
Salvation Rerelease as an album - March 2nd
Quarantine Unplugged: Live In New York City! - tba!
B-Sides & Rarities - tba!
Fourth studio album - tba!

more news on the releases as time approaches for them. expect news on the catalyst this week!

thanks,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline troy211619  
#6 Posted : 26 January 2010 20:13:53(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Troy: What?? An unplugged show of Quarantine? And on the same date of my birthday! You guys gotta be kidding me. this is just so great!!!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Regan  
#7 Posted : 27 January 2010 14:13:41(UTC)
Regan

Man

troy211619 wrote:
Troy: What?? An unplugged show of Quarantine? And on the same date of my birthday! You guys gotta be kidding me. this is just so great!!!

You heard it hear first. Wouldn't be lieing either. Since it's your b-day if you want you can come sing on any song you want or jam with us on a track?
-Regan Futrell[Quarantine]

01-26-10: we've launched a website for The Cataylst called thecatalyst.com. all the news you need to know on the upcoming release is there. everything. from who produced it to the tracklisting for both the album and first single. we're happy about the way this album sounds. it's more guitar-oriented then our last two albums we've put out. we debuted a new song tonight from the album called "Dismantle Repair" and "Catacombs". we won't be playing "Inbetween" until it is released as a single. haha, you really think we would do that to you? on the 29th if your there be expecting the debut of "Inbetween" live. it's going to be intense. i can tell everyone digged the new songs. they were all jumping up and down and that puts a smile on my face. well here is the site you can check up on for the new album right here.

thanks,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline troy211619  
#8 Posted : 27 January 2010 21:25:37(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Regan wrote:
troy211619 wrote:

You heard it hear first. Wouldn't be lieing either. Since it's your b-day if you want you can come sing on any song you want or jam with us on a track?
-Regan Futrell[Quarantine]

Troy: Dude, both would be really, REALLY COOL!!!! We're free on the 20th anyways..
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Regan  
#9 Posted : 02 February 2010 13:52:18(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-01-10: you can now purchase the first single from 'The Catalyst' now. click here for the 'InbetweenE.P."! this is the opening track from 'The Catalyst' and it is being inbetween life and death and how you must have patience in order to get anything in life and you need to value the time you have with others because you never know when your time is up. "The Catalyst" is our darkest record we've written. no joke. it's experimental and it's very haunting. this track is a perfect example on the sound. delayed distortion guitars, goth bass lines, up beat drums, and some intense vocals. this record is my favorite and i can tell will be our most playful record we have made. it's also raw. that was the main key. to make this record raw and in-your-face sort of.

i know this has nothing to do with quarantine but i wanted everyone to know that i am reforming A Static Theory. new line-up, new album. this will be my last album i am doing with that. i don't have a full line-up yet so i won't be revealing that until later. but i am so stoked for this! i just wanted to clear all the rumors except for some others that i will leave on hold. ;) so no casting thin shadows are not reuniting. in fact last i heard from anyone was just the other week for a first since we went our separate ways. i don't think we will make another record. it's in the past, and once it's the past it's done. i know it will upset alot but the future is always changing so don't look down about it. we might be back one day. enough of me rambling!

love always,
-rf

p.s. the release date for 'The Catalyst' has been changed to feb. 8th. we are gonna go head-to-head with our wonderful friend Jakey Comatose on the charts. he will be releasing his album the same day. :)
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#10 Posted : 09 February 2010 14:45:13(UTC)
Regan

Man

Album was released today! We are so happy. It debuted at number 3 across the world and did really well on the first week for charts!

UserPostedImage

01. Inbetween[Futrell/Comatose]
02. The Catalyst[Futrell/Hale]
03. Dismantle Repair[Futrell]
04. Secrets/Lies[Futrell]
05. Deliverance[Hale]
06. Ashes To Dust[Futrell]
07. Catacombs[Hale]
08. A Wolves Flesh[Futrell/Comatose/Hale]
09. Let Down[Futrell]
10. I Am The Hang-Man[Hale]

[ ] = Who lyrics are done by
Notes:
Produced By: Jakey Comatose & Quarantine
All Songs Written By: Quarantine
Additional Backup Vocals On Tracks 2, 8, 10 By: Jakey Comatose
Recorded At: Quarantines Tour Bus
Label: Comatose Records
Artwork By: Austin Simmons
Quarantine Is And Always Will Be:
Regan Futrell - Vocals, Guitars
Alan Kidd - Drums
Vincent Hale - Vocals, Guitar
Austin Simmons - Bass
Thanks To: Jakey Comatose! If it wasn't for you we wouldn't still be doing this most likely. Pilot, The Nimrods, Raven Comatose, Reckoner(Best young band to be out there right now!), Chimera, Transferium Project, PANIC!, Everyone at Comatose Records, Any band we left out that has toured with us and inspired us, and we thank you for making us do this!

The next single will be "Wolves Flesh" and will be released on February 13th. You can buy the album here!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#11 Posted : 16 February 2010 14:27:53(UTC)
Regan

Man

new news:

album reached number 1 worldwide/new single/future

album reaching number 1:
the band would like to thank everyone for making 'The Catalyst' such a huge success as it already is and continues to get bigger! we never thought it would turn out as great as it has and now it has changed everything for this band. we're starting to find success and not having a hard time to the fame at all. we're still going to be the same people and that will never change.

new single:
we've released a new single called 'Ashes To Dust' taken from 'The Catalyst'. the single is so far a success and it features a demo to a brand new song we have written and will most likely be on the next album. it's a demo of a song called 'Insomnia'. the other song is a new re-recorded version of a song we had from our self-titled e.p. called 'The Core'.

future:
we are still taking a hiatus when this tour we're on now is over. we plan to do the acoustic show at the end of this month still as planned and we plan to release "Salvation Trilogy E.P." as an album just for you. we also plan to hopefully release a live album of the unplugged show we have planned and if not it will be released in the future no doubt. we also hope to release a b-sides album before we make another cd. so lots of quarantine expected to be coming your way while we are busy with other stuff. the next album is aiming towards an early or late summer release. we plan to take the new album into a more experimental and raw sound. i really can't wait. we don't know who will be producing the album but we have been talking about rather or not having jakey produce our album again for us. we kinda want to try a new producer but we aren't sure yet.

once again thanks everyone and not only me but the band appreciates it a lot.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#12 Posted : 20 February 2010 12:58:56(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-19-10: album is still a huge success! the band are about to release it's third single "Catacombs" on tuesday.

01. Catacombs
02. Ashes To Dust[bunker18 remixxx]
03. I Am The Hang-Man[Live]

tomorrow is our unplugged show. we can't wait! after that we plan to re-release "Salvation" as a full album with "An Ocean Full Of Demons" as a bonus track. the song has been completely reworked and the album has been reworked as well to sound perfect. it will be released on march 2nd. we weren't be able to tour to support it but we will be playing more songs from the album on our last few dates of the tour we are still on with our great buddies the nimrods and jakey comatose. vincent has pushed back his bunker18 album until he gets the second album done to because he is working on releasing his first album with full collaborations on each other track then a whole album he plans to write and record himself that he says is very ambient and experimental. i plan on touring and making new music with a static theory for one last time then do a new solo album. we're gonna all get together and keep up with each other during the break so no need to worry on waiting long for the next actual studio album. it will be out before end of the summer. by the way "The Catalyst" has been getting praised it's gonna be one hell of an album to top...

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#13 Posted : 22 February 2010 14:23:34(UTC)
Regan

Man

2-21-10: so we released the single early? what ya gonna do shoot us? haha. just thought we would release this early due to "Amneisa" selling over 4 million copies and "The Catalyst" getting closer and closer to surpassing 3 million copies. feels really great having all this success just to bad the next album is on hold until summer.

also if you missed the 20th then you missed one hell of an unplugged show! we're gonna have the tracklisting to the CD/DVD soon as we get done editing everything for it and get it right.

you can buy "Catacombs" right here! this song was heavily influenced on At The Drive-In from their "Relationship Of Command" days. matter of fact "The Catalyst" was kind of inspired from that album.

more news later. sucks we're getting closer and closer to the end of our triple headliner tour. :(

sure gonna miss touring with the nimrods, and jakey comatose. we threw some hellacious parties on the tour bus.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#14 Posted : 02 March 2010 08:46:06(UTC)
Regan

Man

03-01-10: we have released the fourth and final single from "The Catalyst". that single is "I Am The Hang-Man". it features two b-sides. one is from the recording sessions of "Salvation" called "An Ocean Full Of Demons" and the other is a 14 minute jam instrumental we had going on one night recording "The Catalyst" called "An Instrumental For The Catalyst". also we finally re-released "Salvation" into an album. re-imagined to capture the concept of the world ending in a nucleur holocaust. it's us at our heaviest!

I Am The Hang-Man Tracklist:
01. I Am The Hang-Man[6:32]
02. Instrumental For The Catalyst[14:40]
03. An Ocean Full Of Demons[5:01]

single | album

make sure you come out and see us on our final dates. we arent gonna tour for a while. later!

-ak
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#15 Posted : 18 March 2010 11:21:04(UTC)
Regan

Man

03-17-10: tour is over. bummer, we know. it was one of our best tours and can't until we get to tour again. all of us seriously. ever since 'Rx' has been released we have found ourselves embraced by new friends and new fans. it's been a pleasure touring for with this band. we aren't breaking up. no, no, no! we wouldn't do that to all of you. but it will be awhile before a new quarantine album rises on the horizon. we are brainstorming on which way we should take the album right now but other then that we have no intentions to release a new studio album until we all get what we have put off for so long released then we will have this new album! i'm writing and recording my new solo album with the dudes of Enoch on bass and drums while i play guitar, vocals, piano/keyboard. jakeys producing the album but he won't be producing the next quarantine album. we as a whole band will. the decision isn't final but so far we will be producing the album just to see what we have as a whole band have to offer with everything. not only write the music and record it but get to put in or take out the extra stuff that doesn't need to be there or that does. i'm also working on a new A Static Theory album that is moving a bit slow at the moment. i have one song written that will defintely be the opener called 'Swansong'. that album is going into a more industrial feel. i really can hear my trent reznor of nine inch nails in me come out on this ast record! so much in stored this year.

the new quarantine album we are thinking about going into more of a metalcore sound but we plan to just write and record what comes out of us and how we want it. i would love to see how we could improve from "Amneisa/The Catalyst" in sound wise as a band. i've never been so stoked to see which way my bands sound goes into but i really am anxious to see what comes out! enough of me. during the hiatus i already said what i will be doing but here is a look of what everyone else will be doing:

alan - play drums live for bunker18 and record drums for his second album.
vincent - record another bunker18 album and release both around the same time and tour.
austin - take a vacation

once again we thank everyone who came out to support us! we really want to thank jakey comatose and the nimrods for one hell of a tour! we sure did party our assess off now didn't we?

love,
quarantine.
ak, as, vh, & rf.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Synxhard  
#16 Posted : 18 March 2010 13:16:35(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Wow, this sucks. Either way, please!!!! I'm begging! No metalcore!!!!!!!

-Jimmy
Black Gold Reign
Offline troy211619  
#17 Posted : 18 March 2010 16:46:17(UTC)
troy211619

Man

I go with Jimmy, please no metalcore!
-Troy Mascenon
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Regan  
#18 Posted : 30 March 2010 09:52:50(UTC)
Regan

Man

We're not going into the metalcore genre but we are going outside the box on the next album. Due to Regan canceling plans to record the last A Static Theory album the next Quarantine album will be released at the begginning of summer. We are aiming for a late May or early June release. More info on the album will be revealed as time goes by.

In other news we would like to send out are thoughts to our best friend Mr. Jakey Comatose! We will be keeping you in our thoughts and be paying you a visit soon!

Cheers,
-Quarantine.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#19 Posted : 12 April 2010 08:16:30(UTC)
Regan

Man

A Message From The Band:

Quote:
We have been keeping in touch with one another and jamming without actually recording anything the past few weeks but we have what we want on this album. It will be a more technical record. It will play like a concept album but not have a story to follow through with on it. We have a song called "Infidel" which is turning out AMAZING. I mean beyond what we dreamed of. We are patiently waiting for this hiatus to end so we can enter the studio with the great Jimmy Him from The Nimrods. It will be more guitars, more snyths, more drums, more bass. It will also be our darkest record. We wanted to go back for a style off of "Rx" but recently made up our minds that that sound is in the past and going back to a sound will do nothing but make this record no good then our previous ones so we are trying to evolve this sound and so far we are doing a great job. Another song we have is called "Glasshouse" it's going to be an instrumental track and it's only a working demo right now. We wanted to record the album before Regan and Vincent head out on solo tours but we recently decided to wait till they get back from tour. We are hoping to enter the studio as a full band late May/early June. We will make sure this album comes out as quick as we can because we want to tour again! We also would love to hold a 4 day concert to perform all of our albums to our fans in it's entire album live. From our debut album to our most recent before we enter the studio. Because the way we are evolving with this album, the previous albums are an end to an era for us. More news later.

Love,
-Quarantine

Regan will be releasing his third solo album "Empathy" on April 20th. Vincent recently released his solo alias bunker18s debut album "The Ego & It's Own" last week.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#20 Posted : 15 April 2010 08:54:23(UTC)
Regan

Man

Writing to you from The Dirty Bastard. Regan just closed the Birdies with a solid performance. We won Best Artwork for Amneisa and and and! We once again won BEST FUCKING ALBUM for Amneisa/The Catalyst. We won it for Rx last time lets hope we can make this a trend and win it with our next album. We are so excited. We've been talking about the next album tonight at the Birdies. Well before all of us got shit faced as we all are right now! But we are planning to do a short US tour THEN enter the studio with the great Jimmy Him of The Nimrods. It's going to be awesome. The album is being called "Glasshouse". For everyones support I thought we would go ahead and reveal the title. We'll release more info as time goes but for now we are celebrating for our hard work and for a good ass time from tonights Birdies. Later!

-Austin Simmons
thecerebral_collection: