logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 04 February 2010 07:50:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce Vol. 1

UserPostedImage

Release Date: March 22, 2010
Recorded: Sept 1, 2009- January 28, 2010
Written By: Stephanie Fierce, The Nimrods
Produced By: Stephanie Fierce
Genres: Fierce-pop & Fierce-Rock

Stephanie Fierce is the third studio album by American Fierce-Pop singer Stephanie Fierce which will be released March 22, 2010 on V-Records & Spice Records Worldwide. It will first be issued in Japan on March 1st and March 2nd worldwide. The album is solely produced by Stephanie Fierce. One song features a guitar solo from "The Nimrods"

Concept

According to a Rolling Stones magazine interview, there will be no concept other than supporting the Fierce Pop genre.
"There is no particular concept in this one. I’m basically going random. I’m also not looking for mainstream success. All I’m looking for is for fan satisfaction; therefore I decided to produce the album myself. There is no one telling me what to do. This is me raw. I think my fans are going to love this album because I’m going back to my old roots but I’m also bringing in new soil."

EP

An EP version was released February 23, 2010 containing 6 Tracks:
1. Destruction feat. The Nimrods-
2. The Bitch
3. Beware
4. Cacafuego
5. Taxi Man
6. Bandit feat. Miss Vanity & Moquel
7. Trouble Maker
8. Que Se Vallan a La Selva

Promotion

No promotion was provided for the album since no singles were officially released or performed. However, all tracks from the EP however were made available for download February 23 leading to #1 hits.

Critical

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

OOC: I know its Rolling Stone.

Opening with the very up-tempo “Destruction” is a Fierce Pop attitude song about a break up and handling it with a dance battle. It’s an ordinary comeback pop song with your ordinary catchy lyrics “destruction on the dance floor, your torture is my seduction, baby lets war”. But, with a twist. A three minute guitar solo done by guitarist from “The Nimrods” that is breathless and over-powering. Great way to open up the album and end the song.

The excitement doesn’t stop there, next is controversial Brit-pop song called “Plead The 5th” that should of belonged to the “Diary of a Pop Sinner Vol. 1“. Stephanie Fierce picks on Peta with careless lyrics that many animal lovers might take to offend. “Sorry for revenging the snake, as soon as I ate the apple, fashion made wear shoes that are fake”. Those confused by it. The snake tempts her to eat the apple of wisdom and shame. God then punishes her for not being obedient. Out of anger she kills the snake and turns it into a pair of shoes. A reference to the classic “Adam & Eve” story.

The next track called “She’s the Bitch” (originally known as “The Bitch”) is probably the highlight of the album. This track is what Stephanie Fierce would probably call Fierce rock. Well constructed explicit lyric such as “She gives the kind of fuck, disgrace to humanity”. Stephanie Fierce paints a moving picture of her ex’s new girlfriend with this song. It is sure to be a fan favorite.

Up next Stephanie Fierce slows things down with “Don‘t Look at Me“. A hybrid of the piano driven #1 hit “Where I Belong”, one of the very few Stephanie Fierce R&B only songs. The song talks about forgiveness. Lets just say Stephanie Fierce is humble as the piano in the song but hard as the lyrics.

Then comes “Beware!”. The most outrageous lyrics Stephanie Fierce has ever provided. The song is about Stephanie warning her up-coming lover that she is freakily serious about the relationship and that she wants it to last. “I rather be the meat in your skinny jeans, so you wont send me free”. “That way you will rub me, whther I make you angry or happy”.

Next is first time ever Spanish song “Cacafuego” from Stephanie Fierce. The "folk-like" song has a very unusual name. While the word may translate the popularly funny name of the ship “Shitfire”. Cacafuego is simply a reference to a penis. The Spanish lyrics eventual have a translation to “there are plenty of fish in the sea, but a sailor like me only eats red meat”.

The next track is “The Hidden Song”. Which is probably the only disappointing track of the album. Lyrics some what clichéd and the track doesn’t stick well to the album.

Then is “Shy Boy” another hybrid. Some what, like a sequel to “Sweaty Nights” but less sexual. It’s a Ska like dance floor stomper that runs smoothly and it sure to be picked up by the radios before Stephanie Fierce even knows it.

Stephanie Fierce then continues to impress us with the military style song “Hunter”, a hard drum hitting/guitar driven song about not just finding love but hunting it. Stephanie Fierce lyric ability shines well. “They call me wild child, I call them prey” ,“I’m a hunter, I get curious for the blood”, “Moving mountains I’m out of my mind, is this the reason why love is so difficult to find.” The song is emotionally devastating. But the outro’s chant of faith makes up for it.

Lastly, is “Give Me Fierce or Give Me” a complete remake of the previous version on DOAP Vol. 2. The song opens up to a 2 minute emotional instrumental. Then from there the song is taken over by Acapella, not mentioning the title until the end.

Stephanie Fierce is one of the most talented of all pop artist, and as soon as you overlook her jaw-dropping good looks you will see it. Stephanie Fierce, the third studio album by the international pop star is a eargasm rush. The album is everything a die hard Fierce fan dreamed and wanted. While only containing 10 tracks, alsmot every song has enough substance to make listening last a life time. Stephanie Fierce goes back to her old roots with “Destruction”, “ and “Shy Boy” while Shamelessly dragging “The Sinners Era” with her. Stephanie Fierce even touches “World” sound with first time ever Spanish song “Cacafuego”. Overall the album contains decent high quality pop music with lyrics that‘s will make laugh, cry or even make you angry. It's catchy, offensive, mindblowing, sexy and fierce! Stephanie Fierce is back 4.5/5 stars!

Overall:

Rolling Stones (4.5/5 )
Hot Topic (9/10)
Allmusic (3/5)
Popmatters (3.5/10)
USA today (3/4)
The Guardian (3/5)
EW (A)

Package Track-listing:

(Disc 1) [DVD Track-listing]

1. Destruction (Music Video)
2. Plead The 5th (Music Video)
3. The Bitch (Music Video)
4. Don't Look At Me (Music Video)
5. Beware (Music Video)
6. Cacafuego (Music Video)
7. The Hidden Song (Music Video)
8. Shy Boy (Music Video)
9. Hunter (Music Video)
10. Give Me Fierce or Give Me Death (Music Video)

(Disc 2) [CD Track-listing]
11. Destruction (Features a Nimrods Guitar Solo without Vocals) written by Stephanie Fierce & The Nimrods
12. Plead The 5th written by Stephanie Fierce
13. She's The Bitch written by Stephanie Fierce
14. Don't Look At Me Written by Stephanie Fierce
15. Beware written by Stephanie Fierce
16. Cacafuego written by Stephanie Fierce
17. The Hidden Song written by Stephanie Fierce
18. Shy Boy written by Stephanie Fierce
19. Hunter written by Stephanie Fierce
20. Give Me Fierce or Give Me Death written by Stephanie Fierce

Edited by user 23 March 2010 01:51:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline PANIC!  
#2 Posted : 04 February 2010 08:16:27(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"The Nimrods? Sellouts!? Did Steph' Fierce just name a song after the Spanish ship of Francis Drake?! Or did she just want to name a track "Shitfire"?! Fierce is now a genre?! No singles?! What the fuck is wrong with the world?"

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 04 February 2010 09:54:57(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Moquel: I think Mrs Fierce you are taking a risk and that's good for any artist who want to expierence music.
UserPostedImage
#4 Posted : 05 February 2010 02:04:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: Very excited about this project. I finally get to do a solo album, with the exception of the three minute guitar solo The Nimrods did on "Destruction". I think all the songs on this album have attitude and my fans are going to be very pleased with that.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my fan base making days are over. It's time to please only my fans, so I especially now don't really care what the haters have to say and I never did. Anyone who dares call The Nimrodssell outs for doing a song with me are clearly just jealous and idiotic. The Nimrods are a well know band who don't need to worry about success or making money. Anyone calling The Nimrods "sell-outs" are really just calling them "Amateurs".The Nimrods aren't amateurs. If anyone should be called a sell-out, it should be me.

Anyways, I think it a wise and fresh decision. What "pop" song these days includes a three minute guitar solo by one fo the best bands of all time? There's nothing wrong with making a song better. the whole point of me including The Nimrods was to make the song go harder. But that's ok, its even funnier if the statement comes from a sell-out who writes overly cliched pop songs about love that I already wrote in the Kindergarten. Fierce!
#5 Posted : 09 February 2010 02:16:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

News!

The album cover will be revealed March 2, 2010 along with official track-listing and imagery.

Mean whil,e tell us your predictions of this album. What do you like or dislike so far? Do you like the new direction Stephanie Fierce is taking? Tell us!
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 09 February 2010 02:57:56(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
What new direction? Same old shit. Makes me want to go all Comatose on you, stick my fingers down my throat and then complain that my bloke's run off with another bloke. "Run the risk" of getting high charts? This is fucking laughable. If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't even mention it. For example. I had the lowest-selling album in The Dorc of all time (and the second lowest). It wouldn't matter to me if they'd been the highest-selling ones, it wouldn't be a problem. 5,000 or 5,000,000 copies, clean sweep #1 or not even charted, as long as it reached who matters. You're just trying to pull a stunt by being the worst. Anyone with a brain can see how fucking transparent you are. Shame your fans can't.
You know what would be a good direction? Give up that retarded word "fierce". It's so sickening it's Ravening.
-Kamikaze Kate.

Edited by user 09 February 2010 03:01:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#7 Posted : 09 February 2010 03:20:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
What new direction? Same old shit. Makes me want to go all Comatose on you, stick my fingers down my throat and then complain that my bloke's run off with another bloke. "Run the risk" of getting high charts? This is fucking laughable. If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't even mention it. For example. I had the lowest-selling album in The Dorc of all time (and the second lowest). It wouldn't matter to me if they'd been the highest-selling ones, it wouldn't be a problem. 5,000 or 5,000,000 copies, clean sweep #1 or not even charted, as long as it reached who matters. You're just trying to pull a stunt by being the worst. Anyone with a brain can see how fucking transparent you are. Shame your fans can't.
You know what would be a good direction? Give up that retarded word "fierce". It's so sickening it's Ravening.
-Kamikaze Kate.

It sounds to me like you’re just jealous. If I cared about the charts I would release singles, simple as that. I had clearly said I would not be releasing any singles therefore, how is it possible for me to care if I get #1’s. So don’t twist my words up. Anyway, do I care if my fans are satisfied? hell yes I do. I want to keep my job you know. I don’t want to end up like you. Good looking, but personality like old dirt.

I also don’t see how I’m trying to be the worst or pull a “stunt”. I’m being my best and I’m being me. I like to also be creative and fresh. I write my own songs that fans can really relate to, not just radio listeners. Unlike boring Madison O’Leary or Stephanie Ortiz.

And I will NEVER EVER give up the word Fierce. I LOVE that it annoys you.

Have a good day and I hope I made you relevant enough so you could make the money you needed.
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 09 February 2010 03:38:16(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
"This goes back to the mainstream success (which I don’t care about). By me releasing every song I’m risking getting Top #’s on the charts, which once again I don’t care about. And I guess the highest selling songs will be picked up by the radio."

*sigh* You just don't get it do you? I'm not fucking twisting your words, that is what you said. You either don't care, in which case you wouldn't say anything about it. Or you care about it enough to care whether you want it or not.
And why is it such a big deal that you write your own songs? Being creative to a metaller is putting out something really new and different, like the blackmetal/pinkmetal concept. Being creative to a pop star is writing your own words (not melodies, mind you), which metallers do anyway.
I know I'm good-looking .... and why wouldn't you want to end up like me? I'm an artist, mostly retired from music apart from the occasional stint with the 'birds, and I'm really happy where I am. Wouldn't have it any other way.
-KK.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#9 Posted : 09 February 2010 03:45:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
"This goes back to the mainstream success (which I don’t care about). By me releasing every song I’m risking getting Top #’s on the charts, which once again I don’t care about. And I guess the highest selling songs will be picked up by the radio."

*sigh* You just don't get it do you? I'm not fucking twisting your words, that is what you said. You either don't care, in which case you wouldn't say anything about it. Or you care about it enough to care whether you want it or not.
And why is it such a big deal that you write your own songs? Being creative to a metaller is putting out something really new and different, like the blackmetal/pinkmetal concept. Being creative to a pop star is writing your own words (not melodies, mind you), which metallers do anyway.
I know I'm good-looking .... and why wouldn't you want to end up like me? I'm an artist, mostly retired from music apart from the occasional stint with the 'birds, and I'm really happy where I am. Wouldn't have it any other way.
-KK.

SF: Well its something my label is afraid of, so that's why I'm saying the word "Risk". And that's ok if you think I'm not creative. That's fine. But millions of other do think so. So just because you say that, it doesn't mean I'm going to take your word. Like I said "People love me, people hate me. but I love the way you loath me". And writing lyrics is not what makes me creative. Is what I do with them. Which is a different thing! And lastly, I would never want to end up like you who is desperately seeking attention.
Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 09 February 2010 04:04:38(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Attention? Ha! I can't help it if the past four years have been a rollercoaster ride of fame and glory. Now I'd just rather be left the fuck alone, keep my businesses going. Sad fact is, once you're famous, the media's on your back, and everyone thinks it's you seeking attention when it's the papers maknig it look like that. That Nadia thing pretended to be dead to get the paparazzi to fuck off - and for once, she might have done something worth doing. Not that I would, I couldn't do that to Nickalexa, but you get what I mean.
-KK.

Edited by user 09 February 2010 04:05:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#11 Posted : 09 February 2010 04:43:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Attention? Ha! I can't help it if the past four years have been a rollercoaster ride of fame and glory. Now I'd just rather be left the fuck alone, keep my businesses going. Sad fact is, once you're famous, the media's on your back, and everyone thinks it's you seeking attention when it's the papers maknig it look like that. That Nadia thing pretended to be dead to get the paparazzi to fuck off - and for once, she might have done something worth doing. Not that I would, I couldn't do that to Nickalexa, but you get what I mean.
-KK.

SF: Oh wathever! You're not relevant and haven't been for the past year. Face it, no cares about you anymore and every little stunt you pull to get attention is just another Lindsay Lohan.
Offline Aj  
#12 Posted : 09 February 2010 04:44:59(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
bikz wrote:
-KK.

SF: Oh wathever! You're not relevant and haven't been for the past year. Face it, no cares about you anymore and every little stunt you pull to get attention is just another Lindsay Lohan.

I for one can't see the Lindsay Lohan in Kamikaze Kate.

Jack
#13 Posted : 09 February 2010 05:39:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
bikz wrote:
-KK.

I for one can't see the Lindsay Lohan in Kamikaze Kate.

Jack

Stephanie Fierce- It's ok to be blind.
Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 09 February 2010 05:59:21(UTC)
bikz

Woman

KK : Who the fuck's that?

((OOC : No jokes, I don't know who Lindsay Lohan is - well, I know she's famous, but I don't know what she does.))
UserPostedImage
#15 Posted : 09 February 2010 06:03:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:

((OOC : No jokes, I don't know who Lindsay Lohan is - well, I know she's famous, but I don't know what she does.))

OOC: Lol, really??? She's was famous for doing movies for Disney. Then she became a young adult and went besurk. She does things to get attention because her fame is done. It's like the american version of Amy Winehouse.

Edited by user 09 February 2010 06:05:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#16 Posted : 09 February 2010 06:06:48(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Amy Whinehouse

OOC : Niiice Freudian slip. :P
UserPostedImage
#17 Posted : 09 February 2010 06:07:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Amy Whinehouse

OOC : Niiice Freudian slip. :P

OOC: Don't know what you're talking about Whistle
#18 Posted : 10 February 2010 13:38:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Important Changes & Updates!

-The album's name has now been changed to self-titled Stephanie Fierce
-the released date has been pushed back to March 21, 2010 (Japan), March 22, 2010 (worldwide)

+

-Any proffesional reviewers welcomed to review album once demo is submitted (Feb 11th!)

Edited by user 23 March 2010 01:31:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline maximys  
#19 Posted : 10 February 2010 14:56:09(UTC)
maximys

stephaniewazhere wrote:
bikz wrote:

OOC: Lol, really??? She's was famous for doing movies for Disney. Then she became a young adult and went besurk. She does things to get attention because her fame is done. It's like the american version of Amy Winehouse.

ooc: are you british or did i sign up for the british rockstar game? its just that you said"the american version".
Masters of Destruction the band
Offline bikz  
#20 Posted : 10 February 2010 22:25:48(UTC)
bikz

Woman

maximys wrote:
ooc: are you british or did i sign up for the british rockstar game? its just that you said"the american version".

OOC : TRSG is a British game, as is the creator and all the moderators - however, people can join from any country, we have a large contingent of international, especially American, board members. The time zone is probably why I'm so slow replying in late-night roleplay, because it's evening/night where you are, stupid o'clock (somewhere between 2-5am) where I am, and I'm half-awake.
UserPostedImage