logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Catatonic  
#1 Posted : 09 February 2010 01:05:31(UTC)
Catatonic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Most of you probably don't remember how glorious Axotalic was. The band was formed by Clash several years ago and has released so far 22 albums and an enormous quantity of singles making them one of the most estabilished realities in the music business.

Well, during those days the news flew around the web and in a moment there were rumors everywhere. Will they return? Is it a reunion or a new project?

The two brothers, Clash and Zero, released a press conference together, putting the basis on something that can fuck the whole world up.

"As you saw on my website weeks ago - says Clash - there ARE some plans of myself returning in the music business. But let me set things clear.
Axotalic is done, for sure. They won't return, they made history and if you were there, well you're lucky, if you weren't, bad luck!
Anyway, I definetely miss the band, that's for sure. Those were great years. Everyone knew us, everytime we released a record, you can put your hand on the fire that the album would become a #1 hit. Those were great days but after 22 albums things got boring and we didn't really clicked with eachother, and the band disbanded.
I became a producer, producing a lot of bands - Disease, The Blackbird Massacre, Quartiere 187, just to notice some - but I definetely miss picking that guitar up and playing some new things."

"Well, I think that my brother said everything - says Zero - he definetely caught my same feelings. I had the same feeling about my band, Disease, who was in a certain way responsible for bringing, in a short time span, death metal into the mainstream. My band was short-lived, we released two albums, both produced by my brother, and then we disbanded. In my second album I was the only original member."

"So what? Here's the big news. Axotalic and Disease will not be back, for sure. But we will do something new, together."

The new project, still without a name, is composed of 4 Axotalic members (Clash, Claudio Sparks, Sara Cammarata and Troy Kingston) plus Zero on the rhythm guitar and on the vocal duties.

"It is a big big supergroup that you all will hear about. Nothing more to say at the moment, you will know when the moment comes."
BACK TO THE BOOZER // Clash (vocals, rhythm guitar), Zero (backing vocals, lead guitar), Claudio Sparks (rhythm guitar), Sara Cammarata (bass), Troy Kingston (drums).
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 09 February 2010 01:17:05(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hey, I remember you! Raven Nightshade and I signed you back in t'day .... Midnight/Mythic is done now, but you were up there with our best. Wishing you good luck with your new project!
-Dame Katie van Mouschi Kairiri [former co-ownage // Midnight/Mythic Records]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Catatonic  
#3 Posted : 16 February 2010 23:23:30(UTC)
Catatonic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
02.16.2010 - HEY GUYZ, WE GOT NEWZ!!!

Hi kiddos! How's your valentine been? Mine was working, so definetely not great but hey, we're doing it for you!
Guys we got some news from the new project...
As you can probably see from the link at the end of this page, we fucking found our band name and that was awesome as we were nearly fighting eachother to decide one.
The name is definetely strage, not something ordinary, but if it has been ordinary, it probably sucked hard.
We're proud to say: "Hey guys! We're BACK TO THE BOOZER!"

Back to the Boozer is our fucking new name, and it's probably the strangest name I've ever had apart from starsfromAbove. That was quite fucked up.

By the way, me and the other guys started working to some songs we will play live, there will also be more news when some dates will be known to us!

For the moment, goodbye!
Clash BTTB.
BACK TO THE BOOZER // Clash (vocals, rhythm guitar), Zero (backing vocals, lead guitar), Claudio Sparks (rhythm guitar), Sara Cammarata (bass), Troy Kingston (drums).