logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 17 February 2010 08:41:01(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
YES RLY!!!

Two thirds of Pyromasochist, Sophy-Cat and Katy-Soph, return for one more album at least. There are SO many reasons why not, but heck, I got roped into it.

The worst part? We have a song called "Comatose". Jesus wept.

The best part? Everything else! :D

-S. C. Cruz-Bishop [Sophy-Cat // Pyromasochist]

PS. If you don't remember Pyromasochist, that makes perfect sense. We only made one album, "Imperfections" in 2007, and it was cack anyway. However, you should know who us three are as individuals and then make the connection.

Edited by user 17 February 2010 09:30:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 17 February 2010 15:38:22(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
A little memory refresher -

Sophy-Cat (2006-present)
Sophy Catherine Cruz-Bishop (née Kerry), used to play piano as well as sing, but has claimed that she is a "rusty pianist" and will be just singing. As well as Pyromasochist, SC was in the original line-up of Shadow Of My Former Self. She is 24, currently a journalist, married to management mogul James Cruz-Bishop III and has two kids.

Katy-Soph (2006-present)
Kathrynn Sophie Hetestien (née Kerry), Siamese twin of Sophy-Cat and known by a myriad of pseudonyms, will be the vocalist, as she always was. After Pyromasochist, she had her own solo project, Bikki, which is her best-known fake name. She is currently a full-time mother, married to The Nimrods' Jimmy Him and has three kids.

Britney (2006-2007)
Britney Amelia Kerry, older sister of SC & KS, was the guitarist and main driving force behind Pyromasochist. She was in Moronic Changeling. Before that, she was a charity worker with Cruse Bereavement Care. She tragically died in 2007 aged 25, by jumping in front of a bullet that was about to hit fellow musician Emma Blunt.

Sophy-Cat wrote:
I'm doing this to get back into music again, yes, journalism seems to be bringing out the worst in me. But I'm also doing this for Katy, I want her to sing again, all she seems to do now is scream.

Katy-Soph wrote:
I'm not sure who got who into this. I think I brought it up. But here we are. For me, without doubt, this isn't so much about singing as carrying on Britney's legacy. I don't want people to forget her.

Edited by user 17 February 2010 15:46:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence