logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ExitMusic  
#1 Posted : 18 February 2010 01:29:32(UTC)
ExitMusic

Groups: Registered
Man

UserPostedImage

Mike and Chip were the two representatives from Exit who chose to conduct the interview. They drank all our lager, then whiskey, and proceeded into smoking all our cigars as well, before deciding to fucking speak to us. Anyway heres how the interview went:

NME: "So, lads, the new albums been a success..."

Mike cuts the reporter off.

Mike: "It's been fucking massive. I never expected to reach the top hundred, nevermind the top five. We worked reyt(really for any normal person) fucking hard on this album, and it's been unbelievably succesful."

NME: "The last single 'Three Months' reached number six in the charts. Happy with that?"

Mike: "Not really, I'll not be happy until we have a number one."

NME: "You don't seem to be dwelling on any of your releases, your album was only released eight weeks ago and you've released two singles. Any plans for the third?"

Mike: "We've already decided that our next single will be released in two weeks, and it will be the seventh track on the album 'By The River'"

NME: "Very nice. Will you be releasing any more singles after that?"

Mike: "I can't see it, we will be recording our next album and gigging I'd of thought. We plan to have our second album out quicker than expected, cause I've written all the tracks, and we've rehearsed them, we just need to record them."

NME: "And we see you've cancelled some tour dates, any reason behind this?"

Chip: "We've gained such a big fan base we've had to just change locations for some gigs so we could sell more tickets, not cancelled."

NME: "Your gigs are notorious for being more of a sing along than a show, do you agree with this?"

Chip: "We like to get the crowd involved if that's what you mean, I'd still count it as a show, if it wasn't, I doubt people would pay to see us."

NME: "And you've been confirmed as playing at the Midsummer Mashfest. What date will you be playing?"

Mike: "We've not really decided yet, it's a long way off so we're not really too worried about it. We'll have loads of new tracks by then to play as well."

NME: "Can we expect a similar sound from your next album as there was on your debut release?"

Mike: "It'll certainly be different but there will always be a certain feel to our music that never goes."

NME: "You got any certain music you like to play before gigs, or in the car?"

Chip:
"My favourates at the moment are The Rockers new album and I've been playing a lot of Quarantine lately."

Mike: "Reckoner have become a favourate of mine lately, and I've been listening to Pilot a lot, but I've always been a fan anyway."

NME: "Well thanks for your time fellas."

Mike: "Yeah well we got a good pay from it".

Chip: "He means you're welcome..."

Edited by user 18 February 2010 01:38:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 18 February 2010 01:32:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8625 time(s) in 2703 post(s)
OOC: I like the topic title and yeah I'm guilty of doing the interview thing aswell but it's quite good fun.
Offline troy211619  
#3 Posted : 18 February 2010 02:14:22(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Troy:I was really flattered when you said you were listening to Reckoner. I honestly liked Three Months since it was a cool song, though at first I was too scared to buy it because of the cover!!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline ExitMusic  
#4 Posted : 18 February 2010 02:32:21(UTC)
ExitMusic

Man

Mike: "Yeah she was a bit of a bruiser on the cover"

Greg: "And just too clarify it wasn't my girlfriend"

Mike(whispers): "Yes it was"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...
Offline TheCDs  
#5 Posted : 18 February 2010 09:22:29(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
OOC: I like the topic title and yeah I'm guilty of doing the interview thing aswell but it's quite good fun.

OOC: Yea I threw an interview up too. Although mine had been done for about 4 days or so. I actually had to add some stuff about Ryan Ross Hernandez's interview to keep it current.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals