logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 23 February 2010 11:32:34(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
_news | _tour | _members | _bio

_news:
02-22-10: _this is the opening to the new and imrpove a static theory website. this is the bands third reincarnation and is fronted by regan futrell. he has reformed the band with a new line-up of members from various bands. past a static theory members include the great raven from thunderwolf, alex sin, lino, and other members from different bands. it feels like i haven't even made any albums under a static theory and it feels like a fresh new start for the bands third album. it is to be an industrial album and will be based more on dark raw songs and up-beat. each member is involved with the song writing other then me writing all the songs this time. i hope to have the album out before summer comes. we're aiming for an e.p. by if not mid or late march then early april. i'm stoked to see what comes out on this. there will be some guests on the album. not only in co-singing but some actual guitar parts, and etc. this album is gonna be unbelievable i can already feel it. more news to come! later.
-rf

_tour:
tba!

festivals:
18th-20th june, 2010 - midsummer mashfest - fromefeild, frome, uk
??? - aftermath 4 - coopers field, cardiff

_members:
regan futrell[casting thin shadows/quarantine/regan futrell] - vocals, guitars
jakey comatose[jakey comatose/fathom!] - vocals, piano/keys
raven comatose[raven comatose/shadow of my former self] - vocals/guitars
liam o' mally[the lost] - bassist
anders svensson[transferium project] - drums/percussion

_bio:
this is a supergroup founded by regan futrell. he has already put out two albums with two different line-ups and this time he is starting from scratch once again. a whole new line-up, and a whole different approach to how the music will be written this time. regan is ready to make his ultimate comeback and he is defintely on top from his recent success with quarantine. this will be something a lot of fans will be eagerly waiting for. not only is it regan futrell but he is joined by jakey comatose, raven comatose, liam o' mally, and anders svensson. regan has said he is very interested in seeing how this line-up will turn out to be. he claims this will be the super groups last record and plans to release a live album afterwards. after this regan is said to return to quarantine and release a new solo album sometime soon too.

a_static_theory appear on comatose records.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18