logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline herrfische777  
#1 Posted : 13 March 2009 23:20:16(UTC)
herrfische777

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Welcome to the new Herr Fische site

As you know, we have returned from an unbearably long hiatus. Now that we're back, we thought it would be useful to get the old site back up and running again. So you'll find everything to do with us here in one handy site. We'll try and keep it up to date this time. So without further ado, navigate away!!!

Latest News

On Tour in USA and Canada

Tour Dates and Appearances

All Dates for the proposed January Tour were cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. All ticket holders may keep the tickets as dates are being rescheduled or you can return ticket and receive a full refund plus 10% of ticket price cos we fucked you around again!!.

The new dates have now been confirmed. These will take place in March 2010. See below.

Herr Fische U.K Tour MkII: March 2010

10th: The Borough Hall, Hartlepool
11th: 02 Academy, Newcastle Upon Tyne
12th: SECC, Glasgow
13th: Corn Exchange, Edinburgh
15th: Hallam Arena, Sheffield
16th: The Apollo, Manchester
17th: Echo Arena, Liverpool
19th: The Odyssey, Belfast
21st: Milkwoodjam, Swansea
22nd: The Globe, Cardiff
23rd: 02 Academy, Birmingham
24th: Extra Date Added: Trent Arena, Nottingham
25th: De Montfort Hall, Leicester
26th: The Academy, Brixton, London

N.B. Tickets are available for the extra date added in Nottingham. Please go to Nottingham Trent Arena box office to buy. There are a few extra tickets for all other dates. Get em quick (if you want to see us that is!!)

We've been announced as one of the acts taking part in Midsummer Mashfest at Fromefield, Frome, UK. 18th, 19th, 20th June. Not sure what date yet but we'll have to see

New American and Canadian Dates announced. Tickets on sale now

Herr Fische USA/Canada Tour February/March 2010

February
10th: The Apollo Theater- New York City, New York
11th: The Apollo Theater- New York City, New York
12th: Avalon- Boston, Massachusetts
13th: The Filmore- Detroit, Michigan
15th: Howl At The Moon- Chicago, Illinois
17th: Conduit Music Club- Newark, New Jersey
18th: Rock And Roll Hotel- Washington D.C
20th: Amway Arena, Orlando- Florida
22nd: Hookah Cafe- New Orleans- Louisiana
23rd: Logan's Rock Bar- San Antonio, Texas
24th: The Launchpad- Albuquerque, New Mexico
25th: The Roxy Theater- Los Angeles, California
27th: House of Blues- Las Vegas, Nevada
28th: Crocodile Cafe- Seattle, Washington

March
1st: The Greedy Pig, Vancouver, British Columbia
2nd: The Marquee Room- Calgary, Alberta
3rd: The Fox and Fiddle- Toronto, Ontario

The Back Catalogue (Albums only)

Here's our back catalogue. It includes albums released in the previous incarnation of TRSG.

Transparent Songs
UserPostedImage

Freak Out
UserPostedImage

Rat Race
UserPostedImage

Transparent Songs 2.0
UserPostedImage

Contemplation
UserPostedImage

Dark Night
UserPostedImage

The Grand Society Presents: On A Pedestal (Featuring Waterlelie and The Theosophical Society)
UserPostedImage

Social Club
UserPostedImage

The Sleepy America EP
UserPostedImage

Behemoth
UserPostedImage

Zebra
UserPostedImage

Rogues Gallery

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage Kii Kii Lii- Lead Guitars, Background Vocals
Chris Fisher- Vocals, Keyboards, Piano
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher- Keyboards, Synthesizers, Theramin, Samples and Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson- Rythym Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Background Vocals
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage Brenda Hatch- Drums, Drum Machines, Bongos
Helga 'Frau' Borgen- Bass, Acoustic Bass
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Mr Unknown- Multi Instrumentalist, Vocals, Dance and Suki Steinberger- Violins, Multi Instrumentalist, Background Vocals

Thank you for your patience. Our IT monkies are very slow in updating.

Many Thanks from all here at Herr Fische

Edited by user 22 February 2010 19:12:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Featuring the following bunch of freaks:

Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher: Vocals/Keyboards/Piano etc
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher: Multi Instrumentalist/Electric Wizard/Audio Abuse
Kii Kii Lii: Lead Guitar/Sitars/Background Vocals
Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson: Rythym Guitars/All other stringed instruments
Mr Unknown: Bass Guitar/ Double Bass/Background Vocals
Brenda Hatch: Drums/Drum Machines/Percussion

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#2 Posted : 15 March 2009 00:34:19(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

New Single Reissues and Tour News

We are proud to announce that The Waiting Game will be our support on the forthcoming mini tour. We look forward to playing with them. Please see Main/Tour Dates section of site for more details.

We have decided to reissue two of our most popular singles from the old era. These are Acid Woman and Donna Kebab. Both singles will feature the original compositions and two brand new versions of the songs. The singles will be packages as Acid Woman (Bad Headache Edition) and Donna Kebab (Elektro Remix Edition). We hope you enjoy. Please visit discography. We promise to have new music soon.

Many Thanks from all here at Herr Fische
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#3 Posted : 17 March 2009 06:21:42(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

New Single!!!

How Do,

This may come as shock (or not!) but we have managed to record a new single. The single is called Four Crows and we intend to release this in a weeks time. The single is very prog rock (think of The Wall by Pink Floyd and that's the kind of sound it is!)and is based around an epithany I had during the hiatus. I was sat in some random park in Berlin, feeling very isolated and paranoid. I was thinking about my future and what to do with the band when I noticed a flock of crows hovering around overhead. They all landed on the ground nearby and to me it seemed that they were staring right at me. I was self medicating at the time and I thought that they were coming to get me. I managed to get home somehow, scared shitless and bolted myself in my room. After I had calmed down, I suddenly related the crows to the way I was destroying the band and it's reputation with my megalomania and egomania. It seemed that the crows were a warning that if I destroy the band then i've effectively ended my life. This experience really shook me up and eventually managed to clear my mind. It took months but eventually I was reunited with my brother Foetus and Kii Kii Lii. We managed to have some group therapy to get back on track and the rest they say is history. So now we've got a single ready to go. Here's the artwork and track listing. Sorry to babble on about shit but I thought it would be useful to know some background from whence it came. We've included 2 new songs and a remix of one of our older songs. So Enjoy.

Many Thanks
Herr Fische

Track Listing

Track 1- Four Crows
Track 2- Pushed
Track 3- Happy New Face (Megalomaniac Mix)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline SKELEToN MaN  
#4 Posted : 17 March 2009 07:12:34(UTC)
SKELEToN MaN

Happy to see an unexpected release so soon. Can't wait to hear what you guys got. If it sounds anything like you say it does, I'm sure it'll be amazing. Great to see such progress out of you guys. The fact that you were able to work out your problems says alot about what kind of musicians you are. S-M wasn't able to work out our problems and we were heading down a slippery slope before Randy passed away. Anyways, just wanted to tell you how excited we are here at Machiavellian.

Cheers,
Dreamer

Edited by user 17 March 2009 07:13:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

THE CLEVLAND STEAMERS ARE:
Zakk Flashone- Vox/Guitar
Blair Bouwmester- Drums
Ryan Guitierez- Bass/Vox

Broken Boy Soldiers is:
D.D Dreamer- Everything

Machiavellian Records
D.D Dreamer- CEO

UserPostedImage
Offline old.gregg  
#5 Posted : 17 March 2009 08:21:20(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Wow. Honestly cannot wait! You guys have always been one of my favourite bands and you always put out great music. Touring with you is kinda like a dream come true for me, too haha.

-Andy [The Waiting Game]
-
Offline herrfische777  
#6 Posted : 21 March 2009 22:15:14(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Four Crows will be released on Monday (23/3/09) initially as a Download only. We have also decided to pile together a definitive collection of our Old Era work which Foetus and Kii Kii have been pooling together since we returned. There's no official release date yet but we aim to release this before we begin with the New Era of Herr Fische. However, we can reveal the tentative tracklisting which is as follows (this is subject to change. More soongs may be added and some could be removed!!!):

Acid Woman
Donna Kebab
Sleepy America
Kick Me
Glorious Buzz
Asking Abraham Part 1
Almost Jesus
Asking Abraham Part 2
The Horrific Song
Happy New Face
Rat Race
The Shape of Things to Come
Waiting For God
What Have You Done?
Fred Elliot
Contemplation
Munchausens(Featuring The Theosophical Society and Waterlelie)
This Black Hole of a Life (Featuring The Theosophical Society)

THE FOLLOWING SONGS MAY BE ADDED AS BONUS TRACKS
Four Crows
Acid Woman (Bad Headache Mix)
Donna Kebab (Elektro Remix)

More info on this soon.
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#7 Posted : 25 March 2009 01:22:48(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

We have finalised our Greatest Hits Collection and can reveal the details. It will be released on April 1st to coincide with our UK Mini Tour which starts on the same day. The collection will feature a 2 disc collection of our most loved studio recordings and a Live DVD (Our first ever, recorded at The Studio, Hartlepool during the Social Club World Tour!!). As well as our most loved songs being played live in visual format, the DVD will feature performances from our little performing monkies, The Herr Fische Dance Troupe and also features footage of our favourite ever Dance Off Competition. We hope you enjoy this collection. Details Below. We now will procede with The New Era. Artwork will follow once finalised.

Disc 1
Acid Woman
Donna Kebab
Sleepy America
Kick Me
Glorious Buzz
Asking Abraham Part 1
Almost Jesus
Asking Abraham Part 2
The Horrific Song
Boom Box

Disc 2
Happy New Face
Rat Race
The Shape of Things to Come
Waiting For God
What Have You Done?
Fred Elliot
Contemplation
Munchausens(Featuring The Theosophical Society and Waterlelie)
This Black Hole of a Life (Featuring The Theosophical Society)
Four Crows
Funky Shit
Donna Kebab (Elektro Remix)

DVD: Herr Fische Live

The Horrific Song
Almost Jesus
Happy New Face
Donna Kebab
Fred Elliot
Hit'N'Run (Featuring The Herr Fische Dance Troupe)
Asking Abraham Part 1
Waiting For God
Asking Abraham Part 2

---Dance Off Competition---

Acid Woman
Munchausens
Kick Me
Micky Fisher Ate My Socks
Funky Shit/Boom Box

Encore
Thriller (Michael Jackson Cover Featuring Herr Fische Dance Troupe)
Heart Of Glass (Featuring Emma Blunt, Kii Kii Lii on Vocals)
Acid Woman (Reprise)

Now Enjoy!!!
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#8 Posted : 30 March 2009 01:14:09(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

How Do,

Thanks to everyone who voted for us at The Birdies. We really didn't expect to win anything!!! We didn't put ourselves forward for nominations and managed to bag the Best Band Award!! Amazing. Anyhoo, we have finalised the artwork for our Old Era Collection. See below.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

We are holed up again recording some new shit. We'll update when we have more!!
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#9 Posted : 02 April 2009 22:47:18(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

How Do,

Sorry we're late in posting an update but as you know we are busy on tour right now. Here is the review/description of our show from Rock N Roll Underground, New Jersey, USA.

The lights went down as the opening bars of Greig's 'Hall of the Mountain King' (aka the Alton Towers theme!!) booms out over the PA. The stage is littered with a whole host of instruments and a huge video screen as the band, dressed in some rather fetching sparkly spandex outfits, take to the stage. This is only the bands second performance since their return and their first full show. "Good Evening New Jersey" booms vocalist Herr Fische in his broad North Eastern accent as he stands in front of one of 3 trees that appear on stage. "We are Herr Fische, it's good to be back. Here's the first song!!" The band launch into a new version of their classic 'Acid Woman' before it morphed into their latest single 'Four Crows'. The band are on top form tonight, drawing mainly from their extensive back catalougue which the band have dubbed the 'Old Era'. The band also brought along their own dance troupe who gave an energetic performance during the songs 'What Have You Done?' and 'The Shape of Things to Come "How about a new song?" asked keyboardist Foetus as he hung monkey style from one of the afformentioned trees. "This is a new song called 'Odds and Evens'. The crowd reacted well to the song, featuring a full size church organ which the band have named 'Olga', co-incidently the name of the next new song that they played. The new songs were quite heavily prog rock influenced with a hint of psychadelia thrown into the mix. Around half way through the show, sexy guitarist Kii Kii Lii took to the mike. "We're getting lonely up here. I think you know what time it is!!!" The band launched their now infamous dance off competition. Over 200 people gave the security a heard time as they rushed to the stage to party. The competition was won by a guy named Jez from New York. After the stage was cleared of people, the band performed their famous cover versions, this time going with a performance of 'Beat It' by Michael Jackson and featured the HF Dance Troupe and a blistering guitar solo from usually rythym guitarist TomTom and Blondie's Call Me before finishing with a stomping drum and bass influenced mashup of their songs Funky Shit and Boombox. "Thank You America, we'll be back soon.!!! An amazing show for an amazing band.

Set List
Four Crows
Hit 'N' Run
Donna Kebab
Asking Abraham Part 1
Almost Jesus
Asking Abraham Part 2
What Have You Done? (Ft HF Dance Troupe)
The Shape of Things to Come (Ft HF Dance Troupe)
Odds and Evens (New Song)
Olga (New Song)

Dance Of Competition

Beat It (Cover Version- Ft HF Dance Troupe, TomTom Guitar Solo)
Call Me (Cover Version- Kii Kii Lii on Vocals)
Funky Shit/Boombox

As you know we are on tour in the UK at the moment and to say I am knackered is an understatement. I should have booked at least a days break between Rock N Roll Underground in New Jersey and the start of our Mini Tour back home in the UK. Anyhoo, here's the show in hour hometown of Hartlepool from yesterday (1/4/09)

The lights went down as the opening bars of Greig's 'Hall of the Mountain King' (aka the Alton Towers theme!!) booms out over the PA as it did yesterday in New Jersey. The stage is again littered with the usual instruments and stage props that you would expect at a Herr Fische gig. "Hartlepool, we're baaaaaaack!!!" boomed the usually silent multi instrumentalist Mr Unknown as the band open with a stomping version of Acid Woman which get's the small intimate crowd of 500 moving. After playing another 2 songs, vocalist Herr Fische speaks to the crowd. "How are you all doing? (*crowd cheers). It's been a long time since we played here I tell ye. It feels weird being back onstage in our hometown (*crowd cheers). Anyways enough of the sentiments and on with the show. We're gonna play a song now which was o the contemplation album. We liked this song and no doubt you guys did. However, we did feel it needed that little bit extra. So we called our friends in the Theosophical Society (*crowd cheers again) who created this version. Here it is. This is 'Waiting For God'". After the song the lights went down as vocalist Herr Fische thanked the crowd stating "Good Night". The lights came back up and the crowd looked baffled. After about two minutes of angry chatter among the fans, a message flashed up on screen stating 'April Fool'. The band returned to the stage with a frantic version of The Horrific song from their last album Social Club. The band continued with the show, showcasing new songs Odds and Evens, Serving Suggestions and Olga, performances from the Herr Fische Dance Troupe and of course having one of their infamous dance offs and playing their cover versions. During the encore, guitarist Kii Kii Lii took to the mike. "I'd like to welcome onstage a good fiend of mine who recorded our version of this song a few years back. Please welcome the wonderful Miss Emma Blunt (* Crowd cheers). This is our version of Blondie's 'Heart of Glass'". The band then finished the night with the wonderfully excentric 'Sleepy America' and their famous mashup of Funky Shit/Boombox. "Thank you for believing in us Hartlepool. We'll be back soon we promise!!"

Set List
Acid Woman
Happy New Face
Contemplation
Wating For God (Theosophical Society Version)

April Fool Message

The Horrific Song
Four Crows (Featuring HF Dance Troupe)
Munchausens
Fred Elliot
Kick Me
Donna Kebab (Elecktro Remix)
Odds and Evens (New Song)
Serving Suggestions (New Song)

Dance Off Competition

Thriller (Cover Version Ft HF Dance Troupe)
Asking Abraham Part 1
Olga (New Song)
Asking Abraham Pt2

Encore

Heart Of Glass (Cover Version Ft Emma Blunt, Kii Kii Lii on Vocals)
Sleepy America
Funky Shit/Boombox
Acid Woman (Reprise)

UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#10 Posted : 16 April 2009 08:41:06(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

How Do,

Apologies for the update delay. We have been extremely busy in putting everything we can into our next album. We had an amazing time on tour, even though it was short. It felt good to get back on the road and doing what we all enjoy doing and that is playing live and entertaining our fans. We have also decided to give another sneak preview to the up and coming album by releasing yet another new song. The song is called Serving Suggestions and if my memory serves me well we played this on the first date of our recent tour. However, with the help of our friends in the Theosophical Society Collective who kindly dropped by our studio recently, we have made it even better than before. As with Four Crows, our last sneak preview, it is heavily prog influenced. We had a good reaction to this on the tour and, not to sound like a bunch of arrogant twats, we know you guys like the new sound. The album is coming along fine. We have mixed various arrangements of some as yet unnamed songs and are putting the finishing touches to some new arrangements which we've been working on this week. We apologise for the delay in releasing the album. We are trying to make the best album we can possibly make in order to kick start the 'new era' of Herr Fische. We hope you will like it as much as we do when it is finally released. A big thanks to Machiavellian Records for being patient while we complete this mammoth of a task. Below is the artwork kindly provided by Mr Unknown's artwork collection. The single will be released on 25/4/09.

UserPostedImage

Thank You for your continued patience and support.

Herr Fische
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#11 Posted : 02 May 2009 09:40:00(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Update

How Do,

TomTom, our rythym guitar god has been taken into hospital after contracting a mystery illness recently. Unfortunately we haven't the slightest idea what has happened and doctors won't tell us as we're 'not immediate family'. However, TomTom's brother did hint to us last night that there may be another problem with his heart. TomTom has had issues in the past and missed a substantial part of our last word tour in September last year, suffering a heart attack after a show in Berlin. As a result of this unfortunate turn of events, we have ceased recording any new material until he is better and has been given the all clear by doctors. We wish him a speedy recovery.

We again would like to apologise for the seemingly endless delays in the recording of the album. It has been an uphill struggle since day one with my own mental health issues, getting us lot to talk to each other again and now TomTom's health.Things have not been easy and we are still not even remotely how we used to be no matter how we've tried to gloss it over in recent updates and on tour. However, we are working on it. Well most of us are. Foetus and I are still locking horns over certain aspects and I am not happy at the amount of time he has devoted to his side project 'Little Bastard' recently. Instead of working with the rest of us, he has been choosing to put more effort and creativity into his own music, thus further delaying the completion of the next Herr Fische album. Who knows? Maybe the album will never be released. It must be cursed. Shit happens. So in the mean time, Foetus will probably abandon us with the whole side project thing but hopefully the rest of us will keep working and practicing.

Again, apologies and a speedy recovery to Comrade TomTom
Herr Fische
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#12 Posted : 31 May 2009 23:44:41(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Hello comrades,

We have just been informed that Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher has been sectioned under the Mental Health Act 2007. He was found earlier today by his brother and fellow comrade Paul 'Foetus' Fisher in our studio clutching a an empty bottle of vodka and pills and threatening to 'end it all'. We aren't sure whether he has taken any pills at this stage. We would like to inform you guys that he has not been well mentally in the last year or so. His mental health has caused rifts between us all involved in Herr Fische as a band due to his bizarre behaviour and power mad tendencies. His behaviour drove us away from him and into other projects. Paul has been working on his Little Bastard side project which has caused much grief in the relationship between the two and I have been pursuing my own solo interests. Chris believes in his mind that we should not do anything else other than work and work and work. He expects us not to have a life beyond Herr Fische. He would throw the most almighty of hissy fits and temper tantrums if anyone of us mentioned doing anything else other than recording or writing for the new album. Unfortunatley, this has driven us away from him, especially Paul. As a result, for the past couple of months, we have done very little in the way of recording. Since our mini tour ended at the beginning of April, no one had seen or heard from Chris until about a fortnight ago when he suddenly called us all and announced a recording session. We all turned up but Chris was not there which pissed us off big time. So we hung around, trying to get hold of him but no answers at all. We just decided to kill time by jamming and recording. Chris eventually turned up 3 hours after we had arrived. He did not look right at all. He was really gaunt and unkempt and was quite obviously pissed or stoned beyond belief. He didn't say a word to us or answer us. It was like he was ignoring us. Instead he just got out various pieces of music that were scattered around the studio and began singing. We thought this was really weird and out of character but we joined in anyway. This turned out to be one of our most productive sessions of the whole recording process. When the session was over, he just upped and left, again not saying a word and not acknowledging any of us. Since then we have heard nothing until today. Paul said that he got a phone call from him earlier today from him saying that he needed help in the studio and that's when he was found. For his own safety, we have decided he needs professional help. We have therefore allowed for him to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act 2007. We hope this helps in his recovery. We have no idea why this has happened to him or what has happened for him to turn into this monster of a person. We shall keep you updated weekly on his recovery. Rather than prolong the suffering of you guys and indeed Chris' mental health, it was agreed that we shall release our 7th as yet untitled album some time in the middle of June. We have recorded enough material for a 10-15 track album, some of which you have heard on the mini tour. There are no plans to tour at the moment but we are planning on keeping our scheduled appearances at Midsummer Mashfest and Aftermath 3 this summer, with or without Chris. TomTom has recovered well from his illness recently. He will be rejoining us tomorrow as we decide what the future holds for Herr Fische as a band.We wish Comrade Chris all the best and a speedy recovery (if that is possible).

In other news, Kii Kii Lii has been added to the Madcore Tour from 10th-23rd August 2009. She has stated that there may be a solo album/tour in the pipeline sometime after the tour.

Paul has stated that the Little Bastard side project is near completion and is starting to put plans into place to tour soon.

We will keep you updated soon on progress of Chris.
Many thanks for your patience Comrades. We'll be back soon.
Herr Fische
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline bikz  
#13 Posted : 01 June 2009 01:45:06(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Wow. I know it's hard to go through - original owner Kirsty Cruz-Bishop, former K.I.C.K.A.R.S.E. girl Kaeli van Mouschi, Nick of Lunatica and myself have been sectioned so many times that DBM has a contract with a mental health unit in London. (I'm not joking. Dark Blue is like, madness management.)
All the best and hope that both Herr Fische the lead and Herr Fische the band manage to pull together.
See you on the Madcore Tour Kii Kii!
-Rayne Berry.

Edited by user 01 June 2009 01:48:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gorloche  
#14 Posted : 02 June 2009 04:11:22(UTC)
Gorloche

You know our hearts go out to you. As far as other bands go, you guys are as close to brothers as we have. The very moment he gets better, we'd love to take you guys out on a congratulatory tour. All the best, of course.

- Langdon
Offline herrfische777  
#15 Posted : 04 June 2009 00:14:23(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Gorloche wrote:
You know our hearts go out to you. As far as other bands go, you guys are as close to brothers as we have. The very moment he gets better, we'd love to take you guys out on a congratulatory tour. All the best, of course.

- Langdon

Thank You very much for the support guys. Apologies for his behaviour when you were last in the studio with us. We had no idea what was going on either!!!

Chris (he has insisted that we call him Chris now instead of Herr Fische!!) is doing fine at the moment. He's been sectioned for a 6 month period after which there will be a review and if he's ok he'll be released. In the mean time, we will complete our album and get touring again. We are all feeling relieved that Chris is finally getting help and we are now not in the dark as to what was happening. Our new album is kind of a labour of love for Chris. It's been a hell of a journey to say the least. Chris may perform at some of our upcoming gigs but it all depends on the doctors and his careworker allowing it and also his behaviour. Foetus will take the vocals on concerts where he is unable to perform.

We hope to see you all again soon. GET WELL SOON CHRIS!!!
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#16 Posted : 07 June 2009 22:20:56(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

How Do,

We have decided to sever our contract and ties with Machiavellian Records. This is due to the complete lack of communcation in the last few weeks and we feel very let down by this. So screw them, it's their loss. So if anyone wants to offer a 16 legged freak show a record deal give us a PM.

Some good news from the Herr Fische camp. Thanks to Bikz, we have been announced as one of 6 headliners for the upcoming Midsummer Mashfest. This will be our first ever headline slot and hopefully we won't fuck this up. Anyway, we are hoping to have Chris with us for this gig at least. I'm sure he won't miss it for the world. We promise to put on an amazing show for everyone and hopefully people won't be too pissed off with some 'experimental' band being a headliner. We may play some new songs. We may not. Who knows? We would like to extend an invitation to the Theosophical Society Collective to join us for a few numbers. PM us if that's ok with you!!

Chris is doing fine at the moment. He has been undergoing some extensive rehab and is on the long road to recovery. It's gonna take some time for him to get fully fit both physically and mentally but we'll be there for him every step of the way.

Anyways, a big thanks to Bikz for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

The album is back on track. We've had some more help as it were from Langdon from The Theosophical Society Collective and his techno wizardry. He and Foetus should be knighted for services to Music Technology. We didn't have a fucking clue how to work some of the random machines they brought in just to create some weird soundscapes for the album. However, that said, it did sound amazing when they were mixed in with the 'stripped down' versions of our newest songs Olga and Blessed Art Thou. We hope you will like them too when we finally release them, Anyways, thanks for all your patience comrades. We know we've tested it for too long now!!

Kii Kii Lii and Helga 'Frau' Bergen
(2/8th of Herr Fische)

Edited by user 07 June 2009 22:28:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#17 Posted : 21 July 2009 23:23:07(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

How Do Fans (If we have any left)

Two pieces of good news from the Herr Fische camp. First off, we have finally completed the recording of our new album. This has been the most difficult album we have ever had to work on and the toll and strain that it has taken on us all has been inmense. When the 'behemoth' as we have christened it is released to say we will be ecstatic is an understatement. We are toying with the idea of actually calling the album Behemoth. We think it's pretty apt. We would like to thank The Theosophical Society collective for their continued support. Langdon and Daniel are geniuses. Without their help, I think we all would have ended up in The Priory with Chris.

Anyhoo, the album has a general Progressive feel with a hint of classical. We wanted the album to sound bleak and desolate and make the listener feel isolated during the first half of the album. We wanted the listener to imagine as though they were miles away from civilisation. We used quite a lot of ambient sounds and a string quartet. For the last half of the album we decided to transport the listener back into our busy and wild civilisation with full orchestras and heavy guitars courtesy of Kii Kii and TomTom. We also used our trusty Olga the Organ to full effect. We wanted the listener to convey they feeling that they have returned to civilisation after being away in the wilderness for years and years. We hope you enjoy the album. We really do thank you guys for the support, patience and endurance in waiting for this album.

The 2nd Piece of good news is that Chris is being released from The Priory next week (28/07/09). We are glad that he has managed to beat his demons and will be rejoining us again. We are so happy for him. So much so that we are going to play a gig to celebrate his recovery. We will let you know the details as we may make it a charity gig. We haven't done one of those in a while now.

More details will follow during the week as to the album artwork/tracklisting.

We hope to tour soon. There are plans afoot to tour with The Theosophical Society but this is in it's infancy and may not happen yet!!!
If that doesn't happen then we will tour on our own as normal.

Thank You Again for your patience and support Commrades. We really appreciate it.

Paul 'Foetus' Fisher and Kii Kii Lii
(4 legs of Herr Fische)

Edited by user 02 August 2009 23:19:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline herrfische777  
#18 Posted : 03 August 2009 00:16:11(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

How Do Commrades

We are delighted and very much relieved to tell you that our new album has been sent to press. The album is called Behemoth and will go on general sale in 4 days time (06/08/2009) . This album has proved to be a real pain in the arse for everyone involved and the relief that we are feeling right now as a band is immense. We would like to thank everyone in our production team for being so patient and supportive We would also like to thank Langdon and Daniel from The Theosophical Society for being there for us and helping with some minor technical hitches during the recording process. We again apologise for the seemingly endless delays and hope that you will like it. Below is the tracklisting and artwork. If you managed to catch us on tour back in May you may have heard some of the new songs. We have tweaked with them a fare bit since then but hopefully you will recognise them!!! We aren't quite sure when we are going to tour but hopefully a deal will be sorted soon.

Tracklisting

Blessed Art Thou
The Eraser
Running With Scissors
The Behemoth
La Veuve Noire
Olga
They're Coming To Take Me Away
Four Crows
Serving Suggestions
Don't Go Out Tonight

UserPostedImage

We have released Blessed Art Thou as a single which wll go on general sale tomorrow (03/08/2009)
Artwork below

UserPostedImage

We are planning a charity concert in our hometown of Hartlepool in aid of Mind, a mental health and awareness charity and The Priory Clinic, both of whom have given me a huge amount of support and encouragement during my troubled period. I want to give something back to them so I think a benefit concert would be quite a nice way to raise funds. We will let you know the date and venue soon. If anyone would like to get involved then please PM us or message us here on our website.

Anyhoo thank you for the support you have given us. We are finally back to normal. It's time for us to proceed with The New Era of Herr Fische

Thanks a million
Chris Fisher
(1/8th of Herr Fische)
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline bikz  
#19 Posted : 03 August 2009 00:49:46(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
The Priory Clinic? Don't they have enough money as it is? If "Lord" Chai Patel can afford a peerage, surely his good-for-nothing "clinics" don't need donations? Rayne, Nick and I have all been in there and know that the money would go straight into starting up more places, not improving the current ones. If you start up a benefit concert to shut the Priory down, you've got the whole of DBM (Moronic Changeling, Madbirds, Rayne, Raven, Bikki, Chris, Firecracker 47, and In The Cold You Look So Fierce) in on it!
-Bikki

OOC : I've been in two Priory clinics. I hate the company with all my being - they employ ANYONE (the staff don't know what they're doing, they might as well work at Maccy D's) and most end up worse off when they get out than when they go in. I did, and a lot of my friends there did. And yes, the owner of the company did buy a peerage.

Edited by user 03 August 2009 01:06:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline herrfische777  
#20 Posted : 05 August 2009 20:40:51(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

bikz wrote:
The Priory Clinic? Don't they have enough money as it is? If "Lord" Chai Patel can afford a peerage, surely his good-for-nothing "clinics" don't need donations? Rayne, Nick and I have all been in there and know that the money would go straight into starting up more places, not improving the current ones. If you start up a benefit concert to shut the Priory down, you've got the whole of DBM (Moronic Changeling, Madbirds, Rayne, Raven, Bikki, Chris, Firecracker 47, and In The Cold You Look So Fierce) in on it!
-Bikki

OOC : I've been in two Priory clinics. I hate the company with all my being - they employ ANYONE (the staff don't know what they're doing, they might as well work at Maccy D's) and most end up worse off when they get out than when they go in. I did, and a lot of my friends there did. And yes, the owner of the company did buy a peerage.

I had no idea that they did all of the above. If I had known this before hand I would never have sent Chris there. However, the were very supportive to him. KNowing what I know now it's probably because he has quite a lot of cash in the bank!!! The thieving bastards. Screw raising funds for them then. If you want to rant and rave against them but at the same time support one of our local Mental Health charities called Mind then feel free to message us again. We'll let you know when the gig will happen.

Paul 'Foetus' Fisher
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Band Status:

Building Bridges