logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Th3 R0ck3r  
#1 Posted : 03 March 2010 12:20:55(UTC)
Th3 R0ck3r

Groups: Registered

Yes, I know. Wrong Place but yall still talk about random things on game discussion.

Edited by user 04 March 2010 09:47:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Th3 R0ck3r
Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 04 March 2010 02:43:29(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Th3 R0ck3r wrote:
I'm wondering if you can trade anything for points because I don't like waiting 3 hours to get 3 POINTS!!!

Donate donate donate.
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 04 March 2010 02:50:42(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
1. Get it right before you complain (this includes posting in the right forum). You wait ONE hour to get three points. In my day, you had to wait three hours for seven points, but not now. (And walk 15 miles in the snow with no shoes, you wouldn't believe the chilblains we got, et ceterī.)
2. You can buy points, but you can't trade anything ingame because that would be stupid and .... oh, don't get me started, you're on the wrong side of me already.
3. There's this virtue called patience.
4. You said the whole points thing is dumb (I see your posts, I have bikzpowers) - I'm sure that Carl would love to know any better ideas you've got, feel free to let rip ....
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:17:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
bikz wrote:
1. Get it right before you complain (this includes posting in the right forum). You wait ONE hour to get three points. In my day, you had to wait three hours for seven points, but not now. (And walk 15 miles in the snow with no shoes, you wouldn't believe the chilblains we got, et ceterī.)

Jam jars to get into the cinema, work 9 hours a day before school and all that... lol

You new folks dunno how good you got it! Boo hoo!
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:19:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
genocidal king wrote:
bikz wrote:

Jam jars to get into the cinema, work 9 hours a day before school and all that... lol

Aren't you a new folk?
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:24:42(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aren't you a new folk?

No, I think he's an '07er.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:24:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
genocidal king wrote:
bikz wrote:

Aren't you a new folk?

lol. I've been playing the game and posting on this forum since the summer of '05 mate! Just been a tad more sporadic since the rebirth of the forum last year.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:26:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aren't you a new folk?

No, I think he's an '07er.

Nearly Bikki...'05 :D
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:26:49(UTC)
bikz

Woman

genocidal king wrote:
lol. I've been playing the game and posting on this forum since the summer of '05 mate! Just been a tad more sporadic since the rebirth of the forum last year.

Damn, didn't realise you were a pre-bikzer! My apologies, sir!
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#10 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:27:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
genocidal king wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
genocidal king wrote:
bikz wrote:

Aren't you a new folk?

Damn lol, so you are veteran. Ooops my bad.
Offline Aj  
#11 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:34:59(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
bikz wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

Pre-Bikzer??? Dang, you don't see so many of them nowadays.
Offline genocidal king  
#12 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:35:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

No problem folks lol. I've never been a loud one around these parts lol, always just toddled along and done my thang! :D
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#13 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:37:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aj wrote:
bikz wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

Pre-Bikzer??? Dang, you don't see so many of them nowadays.

you certainly dont! lol, an old mate of mine called political-turtle actually got me playing in 2005, and I've been here ever since, even after my old friend was long gone!
Does anyone remember the Chaos for cancer festival? That was when i first joined up
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:51:26(UTC)
bikz

Woman

genocidal king wrote:
you certainly dont! lol, an old mate of mine called political-turtle actually got me playing in 2005, and I've been here ever since, even after my old friend was long gone!
Does anyone remember the Chaos for cancer festival? That was when i first joined up

I think that was my first festival too y'know, it was something like that, for a cause. Was that the one with the amps attached to the ice-cream van?
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#15 Posted : 04 March 2010 03:57:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

I think that was my first festival too y'know, it was something like that, for a cause. Was that the one with the amps attached to the ice-cream van?

It very well might have been Bikki. I remember it had a funfair/carnival thing (which is where I stole the idea for Coverfield's funfair from), and it was mental lol. Good times back then. My bands back then (in a collaboration with aforementioned friend) were called Sanitary Towel, and later, Not Called Mary. Blood Of Wecz were born of the ashes of these
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#16 Posted : 04 March 2010 04:27:07(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Don't remember Not Called Mary, but I remember Sanitary Towel and political-turtle .... whoa, this is nostalgia! You were up there with the big 'uns - Aneurysm, M.A.D/My Arse Died, My Freaky Valentine, Thieff, Cronix, Relaxed Atmosphere, Lethalogica/Thunderwolf/what you had for breakfast, whatever caulfields' band was that I can't remember, etc. .... when it was DVI vs. Yo! & Oy! rather than Midnight/Mythic vs. Eventual .... and later, people respected Moronic Changeling as one of the biggies. YAY. :D
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#17 Posted : 04 March 2010 04:37:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
Don't remember Not Called Mary, but I remember Sanitary Towel and political-turtle .... whoa, this is nostalgia! You were up there with the big 'uns - Aneurysm, M.A.D/My Arse Died, My Freaky Valentine, Thieff, Cronix, Relaxed Atmosphere, Lethalogica/Thunderwolf/what you had for breakfast, whatever caulfields' band was that I can't remember, etc. .... when it was DVI vs. Yo! & Oy! rather than Midnight/Mythic vs. Eventual .... and later, people respected Moronic Changeling as one of the biggies. YAY. :D

Oh my! Proper nostalgia now! Aneurysm, My Freaky Valentine, Thunderwolf, Caulfield, all these bands/people are flooding back into my mind! There was Skullkrusher as well, although they were a bit later (and a bit mental). Totally forgot Yo and Oy! The forum was properly thriving back then!
And of course, Moronic Changeling were THE biggest in their day!

What was the magazine that Birdie used to do? That was way cool as well!

Edited by user 04 March 2010 04:38:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#18 Posted : 04 March 2010 04:48:12(UTC)
bikz

Woman

That was Rebel Magazine - the first ever magazine in TRSG roleplay, back when there was only one magazine, and it was the best one we ever had. Nobody could do MS Paint like Birds, nobody at all. Yes, the forum was thriving, I wish it still was .... things have changed a lot in 4/5 years.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#19 Posted : 04 March 2010 05:49:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
That was Rebel Magazine - the first ever magazine in TRSG roleplay, back when there was only one magazine, and it was the best one we ever had. Nobody could do MS Paint like Birds, nobody at all. Yes, the forum was thriving, I wish it still was .... things have changed a lot in 4/5 years.

That was the one! Yeah that was a great mag. Actually am just about to post a cover for my first attempt at an RP mag, hopefully a long lasting effort.

Things certainly have changed, but we may see an upturn some day, hopefully soon, cos Im getting addicted to this place again! hehe!
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#20 Posted : 04 March 2010 06:24:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

genocidal king wrote:
Things certainly have changed, but we may see an upturn some day, hopefully soon, cos Im getting addicted to this place again! hehe!

I hope so .... I'm glad that things like the Birdies and bands like ours are still going. If I were to make a magazine, I'd make it like Rebel fo' sho' .... this sounds kinda biased, but no TRSG magazine could come close in terms of awesomeness. (:
UserPostedImage