logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 08 March 2010 10:50:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
I need two more judges anyone interested?
#22 Posted : 08 March 2010 10:57:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
LEECH. FUCKING LEECH. How dare you take advantage of a situation like this!?
I always hated tabloids like Hot Topic, and this just proves how disgusting you are.
-J.G.Firecrackerface.

Tabloids? Since when? Hot topic's Gossip show and its site is only a branch of the whole network. We are no Gossip. We are Hot Topic Critics Choice Awards. Do I really need to educate you on this kid?
-Daniel
Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 08 March 2010 11:04:20(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Tabloids? Since when? Hot topic's Gossip show and its site is only a branch of the whole network. We are no Gossip. We are Hot Topic Critics Choice Awards. Do I really need to educate you on this kid?
-Daniel

Joshy : You're still leeching. The timing? Taking advantage of the Birdies being cancelled, is it not?
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Paradox  
#24 Posted : 08 March 2010 11:10:16(UTC)
Paradox

Man

Jose: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Daniel: Ok, but lets get out of her before it gets ugly.
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline bikz  
#25 Posted : 08 March 2010 11:11:09(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Paradox wrote:
Ok, but lets get out of her

OOC : LOL! :P
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#26 Posted : 08 March 2010 11:25:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Get back on topic guys. Joke somewhere else.
#27 Posted : 09 March 2010 00:49:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The List of Judges is now made available in the first post. You may now begin “Plugging" in, you have until March 15, 2010 to do so and then Round 1 of voting will begin. Thank you. -Hot Topic

Edited by user 09 March 2010 02:43:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#28 Posted : 09 March 2010 00:55:56(UTC)
bikz

Woman

From Wiktionary -
Quote:
Noun : plug
A mention of a product (usually a book, film or play) in an interview, or an interview which features one or more of these.
During the interview, the author put in a plug for his latest novel.

Verb : to plug
(transitive) To blatantly mention a particular product or service as if advertising it.
The main guest on the show just kept plugging his latest movie: it got so tiresome.

Verb : to plug in
(idiomatic) To connect (an electrical device) to a plug socket.

Hope this helps. (Sorry, but the word misuse was getting on my nerves.)

Edited by user 09 March 2010 01:14:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#29 Posted : 09 March 2010 04:43:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

This is Stephanie Fierce's Manager and on behalf of
her team and her fans we would like to voice this:

Best Solo Artist
Stephanie Fierce’s mayor impact in Pop music has been incredible. Not from her countless #1’s or because she had sold more than 13 million records but, from the unpredictable lyrics and sound, to her fierce persona. Stephanie was here ;) to stay! Unfortunately she was found dead at her New York home February 20th, weeks before the Birdies.

Yes many hated Stephanie Fierce but many more loved her. Even though the more successful she got, the more friends turned their backs on her and just as much hate and shade was thrown at her she proved herself every time with every album that her talent was indeed raw, unforgettable and still there. With over 15 Birdie nominations and 3 wins, Stephanie Fierce is no new face to the Birdies.

What will she be remembered for?
The one thing that Stephanie Fierce will be remembered for was for putting up with all the bull sh*t the blogs and artists wrote about her and proving herself she DOES have the talent.

Stephanie Fierce will be remembered for her crazy yet catchy lyrics and unique music videos.

Hot Topic:
Quote:
“People stopped making music videos for a while. Stephanie Fierce’s “Hot Shot” with the Rockers brought back the fever!”

One thing Stephanie Fierce never was was an arrogant-cocky person:

“Don’t call me princess, I’m not a queen. I’m just a popular sinner at the scene.” Stephanie Fierce said in her “Pop Sinner” song.

Stephanie Fierce was also not a selfish solo artist. She cared about what others thought and was open minded about what they expressed. This is the reason she worked with many upcoming artists because she understood and respected the journey. However, while many think it was just an easy way for her to make money. Money was the last thought on Fierce’s mind.

Stephanie Fierce was also blessed to work with many artists who she looked up to, who thought her a lot about this crazy world we know as the industry.
There’s no need to mention how many records she sold or how many #1’s she had because what is most important, is the impact the music made. The impact on a song it’s much greater than its number.

Stephanie Fierce was most of the time hated for her use of the word “Fierce”. Fierce this, fierce that! It pissed a lot of people off, especially the haters. While vicious with songs and fashion, Stephanie still was humble and thoughtful.

“I don’t feel that I need to bitch to get what I want. That’s the easy way. I’ll work hard to get what I want and the outcome is even greater, because not only did I get what I wanted, but I didn’t have to be a bitch to get it”.

The word Fierce was her word. She loved it so much. Why you think she changed her last name to “fierce”. While the word has been used or if not over-used many time before in the fashion industry. Stephanie Fierce took the word and made it her own. Form the way she used it to the way she said it. And what’s so special about that? Well, many men and women felt more confident the way Stephanie Fierce said and used the word.

Best Pop Album

Stephanie Fierce (Third Studio Album)
Click Here (For Detailed Album Review)
Click Here (For Song Previews with Lyrics)

Best R&B/Hip-Hop Song
Stephanie Fierce- Hunter (Bring On The Acid Rain)

Best Collaboration
Stephanie Fierce- Destruction feat. The Nimrods

Best Single Artwork
UserPostedImage

Best Vocal Performance Male or Female

Best Lyrics on a Song.

Best Live Act
Stephanie Fierce sure made sure that the stage had Fierce reading all over it Check it out for yourself at this full live concert

Click Here

Best Fahsion
With her sexy yet classy fierce looks, you cannot deny that Stephanie Fierce is one of the sexiest woman on earth! Fashion is definitely always on point

Edited by user 09 March 2010 04:47:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : 10 March 2010 02:34:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Since you didin't post it here soon enough, i had to :)

These are MT. Epic's Plugging.

Best Rock Song-"3am"-Clear Vision-Everybody thought as soon as Clear Vision came, they quickly left. But "3am" proved therwise, recovering their success and making a massive Trans-atlantic hit.

Best Group or Band-Clear Vision-Clear Vision has been through a lot, and constantly makes controversies, giving the paparazzi something to write about, whether it was Lenti's leave, Johnson's drug addiction, inter-band confrontations, and Kemp's HIV.
Offline troy211619  
#31 Posted : 10 March 2010 22:08:56(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Best New Artist
Reckoner
Reckoner have proven themselves to be one of the best breakthrough artists, energetic live performances which don't include crazy stunts like fireworks or burning band members but simple yet groundbreaking musical performances, musically dedicated and gifted members(like JC who could play the trombone, piano, electric guitar, violin, cello, drums, glockenspiel, and even the harmonica) a strong debut album "Ïnvisible" which has received much critical praise from both the media and people inside the music industry, sold more than 1M copies and has stayed on the charts for over 10 weeks(ingame), and most of all, they are the kind of band who give their fans good clean music and don't care about the money, just the joy they give to others..
Best Music Video
Negative by Reckoner
Summary:The music video begins with a group of young men who go into a store to shoplift. The owner of the store(Jason Smith) gets suspicious and calls the police. After a chase, one of the boys was caught and was revealed to be the son of a well known local policeman so he spent the night at jail. Flashbacks run throughout the video as the young man begins writing a message on a piece of paper. It is revealed that the boy has been jailed numerous times with his gang because of different cases like vandalism, robbery, and beating up a school teacher, but it is also revealed that he is innocent and never directly committed those crimes but is only hanging out with the gang at those times thus being involved. The day he was released, the gang met up with him and tell him of their new business dealing drugs and that they were going to buy supplies that night. He spent hours thinking about what he has done in his life and finally made up his mind about turning the gang in. That night, he called through a phonebooth informing his dad about the drug dealing and apologized for all the things he has done wrong and told him how much he loved him before hanging up, he then puts the piece of paper he was writing on earlier in the video in his pocket and runs off with his friends. The drug dealers(Shadow Of My Former Self) then meet up with the guys at an abandoned warehouse and just as they are about to exchange briefcases, the police arrive. The drug dealers draw out their guns and begin shooting at the police, the police then return fire. The young man runs away from the drug dealers but is shot at the chest and lies on the floor with blood flowing out of his body. Just as the drug dealers escape, the father of the young man begins to cry as he kneels before his son's critically wounded body and before the son dies, he brings out the piece of paper and gives it a kiss before giving it to his father who cries even louder(the message in the paper was never revealed to the camera). Just as the son dies, he wakes up on the floor and sees the band surrounding him, Troy then reaches his hand out to the young man and they walk away into a bright light, the young man gets one last glimpse of his father before leaving to the other side with the band. The band have faced controversy with this video because of its association to violence regarding children and drug abuse, though the band did their best to stand up for their video. The result was the banning of the video in the US and Reckoner's refusal to release the single in the US..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage