logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2010 07:17:34(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Regan Futrell is finishing off his third solo album that will be titled "Meet My Phantom, Who Never Goes Away". The title is to be driven from Regans battle of depression he has had recently. He had this to say on the mood of the album:

"It's more of journal entries but with music. That's how real the words are on this solo album. I play the piano on this track called "Of Time & Patience" which is a very haunting and different song for me. It's more of an R&B type song then an alternative which is cool with me because I think I captured what I wanted out of all these songs. Jakey produced the album while I played the guitar, bass, drums, and piano on this record. I did everything myself except for producing the album. This album is more for relaxed measurements. Like if you are looking for an album you can just sit back and relax to this is it. It's the most chill CD I've ever listened to. It's haunting and all but at the same time it's more relaxed and more of me jamming on a lot of the songs. I had a fun time recording it and I think everyone who has followed me will like it."

Meet My Phantom Who Never Goes Away
Tracklist:
01. Ghostwalking
02. Autobiography of a Loner
03. Creatures
04. I'm Wrong
05. De-Ceit(My Funeral Service)
06. Heather
07. Decay Of Silence
08. Blackout
09. Of Time & Patience
10. Flock of Doves

The first single is to be "De-Ceit(My Funeral Service)" and is to be released on March 20th. The album will be released on March 22nd. Artwork and all coming soon! So is tour dates!
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Gorloche  
#2 Posted : 09 March 2010 18:14:41(UTC)
Gorloche

Mark and I were hoping to take you up on your offer to play on your new record. It seems that you've gotten everything under control, but if you'd like us to hop on and re-record parts or whatever, we'd most certainly be glad to.

- Langdon
Offline Cooper  
#3 Posted : 09 March 2010 18:25:18(UTC)
Cooper

Tom: hey cant wait to hear this album, ive been a big fan of your previous two and im sure this one will be just as good.
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline Regan  
#4 Posted : 10 March 2010 07:12:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

Gorloche wrote:
Mark and I were hoping to take you up on your offer to play on your new record. It seems that you've gotten everything under control, but if you'd like us to hop on and re-record parts or whatever, we'd most certainly be glad to.

- Langdon

OOC: My bad man I meant to put that you guys were helping on the album but I wasn't sure if you were but yeah I still would love to have you on the album.

Thanks for the support guys. Album has been pushed back until further notice but it is expected if not March that it will be released in April. The single will still be released in March but only on another date. Once again sorry but I am really overbook right now trying to plan everything out for what I want done this year.
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
Offline gumba  
#5 Posted : 11 March 2010 01:40:35(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Very, very, very, very excited

- Clint Walkingshaw
Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline Regan  
#6 Posted : 11 March 2010 10:13:06(UTC)
Regan

Man

This album is more of the true side of me. It's not Casting Thin Shadows, It's not A Static Theory, and it's not Quarantine. Just me! I'm re-recording the album to make it to it's more full potential now. It shouldn't be to long. I plan on releasing, tour, then record a new A Static Theory album and tour. So I'm booked already basically for this year. It's going to be hard especially with a new Quarantine album in the middle of all that but it'll all get done before the end of the year. Also I meant to put an s at the end of Phantoms in the album title so yes. The official title is "Meet My Phantoms, Who Never Seem To Go Away". This being my third solo album and not making many solo albums I've enjoyed this one the most. I released all of the dark thoughts from me unto this album and I feel like it's a job well done. Hoping to have a release date next time I update everyone. Thanks everyone. I can't wait to tour!
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Gorloche  
#7 Posted : 12 March 2010 08:21:06(UTC)
Gorloche

We're glad to be on board with the production of the album! We've always enjoyed working with you, what few times we do, and are quite looking forward to doing so again. If you plan on a promotional tour, tell us and we'll clear out some time to head out on the road with you. Unless you plan on performing the pieces solo! Then, by definition, you wouldn't really need us.

- Langdon
Offline Regan  
#8 Posted : 12 March 2010 13:14:38(UTC)
Regan

Man

Gorloche wrote:
We're glad to be on board with the production of the album! We've always enjoyed working with you, what few times we do, and are quite looking forward to doing so again. If you plan on a promotional tour, tell us and we'll clear out some time to head out on the road with you. Unless you plan on performing the pieces solo! Then, by definition, you wouldn't really need us.

- Langdon

I have been looking for a band to back me up for a tour but haven't quite put one together so I'll be glad to!
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection: