logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Cooper  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2010 17:26:09(UTC)
Cooper

Groups: Registered

hey im a newbie to this game. well i played the old RockStar game back in 2002 i think? just as my band 'Cooper' was getting popular, they pulled the plug on the game. so im guessing this is the same type of game right? it looks different but im guessing its played the same?

not sure if anyone from the old one is still playing or remembers, but i was on the label 'MOP Squad' and my character had a relationship with another character called Amy Stewart? LOL those were some fun times. oh well i guess it will be fun starting over!

so anyway, my band is called 'Cooper' and its altrock. they are from chicago and i guess thats all i need for now right?

now if i can remember how to roleplay....
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 10 March 2010 02:19:54(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
2002!? WOW, I first joined then but you wouldn't know me, I wasn't on the forums (and can't remember what my bands were called or if I topped the charts or anything, all I remember is that I had three, and my brother, my main competition then, had a band called SigmaEnigma who did quite well - he might even have been a roleplayer for all I know, I never checked) .... I started RPing in 2006, were you around during the '05-'08 era? Yeh, the game itself isn't that different, though I'll admit I liked v1 better.
See you around,
-Bikki.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Rincewind  
#3 Posted : 10 March 2010 02:30:31(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
was around then but hate to say it i don't remember you... but then the board was massive back in the day what with Vus, Wilco, Cwyl, Kris etc etc and assosiated dramas..
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline Cooper  
#4 Posted : 11 March 2010 18:13:48(UTC)
Cooper

hey thanks for the warm welcome! and yeah when i was on in 2002 there were TONS of people on the board! so much drama and all that stuff, it was fun to just show up and watch/read the others roleplaying.

i stumbled across this version of the game trying to find a game about zombie invasions that was way similar but i couldnt remember what it was called, a friend told me to come here and i flipped out that its the same game i was obsessed with so many years ago!
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#5 Posted : 12 March 2010 10:15:33(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
damn, you guys be talkin' bout the good ol' days I was too young to even be on the computer, makes me sad that I don't share your nostalgia :(
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!