logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 10 March 2010 01:58:52(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Bikki walked around the house. She'd just put Brygida and Freyja down for a nap, and Timo was at Jay and Cat's with his "girlfwend" Skye. (Bikki had no idea whether she should be encouraging this or not. Maybe they'd be the future Golden Couple, their parents being Nimrods/Pyromasochist and fAthOm/K.I.C.K.A.R.S.E., that's one helluva family tree. Or maybe it's all too dodgy - Nickalexa is Timo's cousin once removed, and Skye's half-cousin. Which makes Timo and Skye .... some sort of monarchy.)
She put this thought aside, and started planning in her head for Timo's birthday party. April 12, just over a month away. It had to be something really special. You only turn one once, after all. Bikki was planning to call Kash to get in on it, she's the best party planner ever, she spent millions on Jay and Cat's wedding and she's not related to or even close friends with either of them, she just wanted to. The Baroness - cold plastic bitch on the outside, kindest heart since Joshy Firecracker on the inside.
Joshy. She was taking the kids to see him tomorrow. Freyja had a hospital appointment so it was convenient, plus Joshy was missing Brygida terribly. Bik wondered what Brygz would think of seeing her father with his face all red and his feet all bandaged .... maybe she would be too young to understand, but later she would be told the story and be proud to tell it to her friends. How was Raven? Bikki's mind was full of stuff, so preoccupied - what about Chris's child / Taylor's sibling due this week, the Birdies, and Jakey as well ....

"I don't want you to say anything bad about Jakey in the tabloids, or Raven. Please don't. They've got enough to cope with."

Speak of the devil and he appears - or, rather, think of the devil and someone starts speaking of him - Jakey would turn up next, for no apparent reason. The voice was coming from downstairs, it wasn't quite clear who it was - Bikki's right ear had always been damaged, her hearing wasn't up to scratch. Who was there?

"I won't. I promise. I won't say anything bad about Jakey ever again. I'd never admit it to anyone else, but - I agree with you. They just make good tabloid pieces. But not now, not from DTE. So, anyone else you want me to stop talking about, or is it just Jakey and Raven?"

Now that voice she recognised. It was identical to her own voice, but without the husky breaks. Which meant - SOPHY! Who was she with who mattered so much to her that she would stop saying bad things about Jakey and Raven? Jimmy? That Jonathan who said he loved her? Who?

Edited by user 10 March 2010 02:25:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 10 March 2010 04:17:26(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Later ....
Sophy was downstairs, cooking Jimmy's dinner for tonight. She never, ever cooked any animal products - she hated to SEE meat, let alone cook it. She felt sick at the sight of it. But her husband needed to be fed.
Sophy : LARD! LARD! LARD!
Bikki heard the shouting and walked in, confused.
Bikki : Were you just shouting "LARD!"? And why the hell are you cooking beef steak? You don't eat meat!
Sophy : I'm cooking for Jimmy.
Bikki : Didn't you tell Jimmy that he's either going to eat vegan dinners with us or go to McDonald's, and he usually chooses Maccy D's? Or a meaty dinner at a brothel?
Sophy : Yes, but maybe I have to accommodate sometimes.
Bikki looked along the counter, and saw a bottle of Jack Daniel's.
Bikki : Alcohol? You gave up drinking, you never have any in the house ....
Sophy : I gave up, Jimmy didn't. Jimmy's a regular guy who eats steak and drinks Jack. Like I said, I'm accommodating.
Bikki : Jimmy doesn't give a shit about you, Sophs, and the feeling's mutual - you're only together for money and show. You don't care.
Sophy : Maybe I do. Now make yourself a cuppa and bog off, I'm trying to work out how to cook this.
Bikki made her usual cup of tea, and thought, "mystery solved". It must be Jimmy. They've rekindled their relationship, and she's getting him meat and whisky to show him that she loves him. But since when did Jimmy care about Jakey and Raven Comatose? That bit was weird.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 10 March 2010 22:35:39(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The next day ....
Chris : She's IMMINENT, Bikz. Due in a few days, March 14th. And it could be a few days early, if it's born now it's not even premature, any second now she could break .... I need some stuff. Do you think she'd mind me giving her second-hand stuff? It's good quality, plus it's a really famous baby's ....
I think the problem here, Chrissy, is more about Tracy wanting you involved with the baby at all than whether she wants you to buy new stuff, thought Bikki - but there was no need to tell him that. Rachel had probably told him so a few billion times.
Bikki : I'm sure she won't mind what kind of stuff the baby has.
She didn't like Tracy one bit. She couldn't see Tracy giving a damn about Chris, or the new baby, or even Taylor - or anyone apart from that bastard Tony. Bikki had heard all the stories, about Tracy and Tony turning up on Taylor and Hannah's dates, and Matt and Roxy's, and beating Taylor and Matt up. But the baby - maybe it'd grow up well. After all, Taylor didn't turn out badly. And the baby may be half Tracy's, but it would also be half Chris's.
Chris : So, how long did it take for Timo to be born?
Bikki : 14 hours, and I was lucky considering the conditions - but Tracy's baby will probably take half that, maybe even less. Timo was a month early, and was my first child. This one's gone the full nine months, and it's a sibling which makes birth time shorter. She'll also be less likely to smack you being as she knows what she's doing.
Chris : Whoa, I ain't half lucky!
Bikki : Kind of. I'll get some stuff.
She didn't actually think that he was lucky at all. She really hoped that Chris was listening to Rachel, and anyone else who was trying to take off his rose-coloured glasses.
Bikki started searching the attic of her flat in the "Madhouse" for Timo's old things, which she'd promised to Chris. When she found them, boxes of baby blankets and folded-up cribs and cuddly toys, she felt sentimental. Almost a year old already - April 12, the date was drilled into her mind - they grow up so fast! She would have to keep some of this stuff, these little mementos of when he was tiny, maybe even for Timo's kids. She imagined sitting next to Jimmy with a grown-up Timo and Skye, rocking her new grandchild in her arms, and having Auntie Brygida round for tea, telling childhood stories of her and Freyja, shame she died so young .... Bikki screamed. She needed to stop imagining her kids' futures.
She screamed so loudly that she barely noticed the voices downstairs.

"I didn't expect you to come round so early! The Aston Martin was barely gone!"
"I just missed you so much last night, Sophy."
More mysteries. It wasn't Jimmy, he was "The Aston Martin" - Sophy had this weird habit of naming people by their cars. Could it be Chris that Sophy was sneaking around with!? He had just broken up with Mikki, and he was one to go for long-term relationships and hated being single, so that made sense .... but making dinner for Jimmy, and no Comatoses in the tabloids, none of that made sense with Chris. And neither did Chris's obsession with Tracy's baby ....

Edited by user 10 March 2010 22:40:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#4 Posted : 10 March 2010 23:00:22(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
OOC: I didnt want to say something in character because I am not involved, but this is quite good Bikz, but I didnt expect any different. ;). Caught me off guard with some of it as well and thats always nice.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 11 March 2010 01:49:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

asdf wrote:
OOC: I didnt want to say something in character because I am not involved, but this is quite good Bikz, but I didnt expect any different. ;). Caught me off guard with some of it as well and thats always nice.

OOC : Thanks! (: Much appreciated.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 12 March 2010 06:11:56(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Earlier today ....
Sophy : Hey! Bikki!
Bikki : What?
Sophy : Are you planning to go and see Jakey or Raven tonight, y'know, since it's his birthday and she's awake?
Bikki : No ....
Sophy : Now you are. I'm going to see them both. They wouldn't want to see me, so I'm going to pretend to be you. So if anyone calls or comes round, you're Sophy, OK?
Bikki : Why?
Sophy : I'll tell you later. Please, just do it.
The two picked out typical clothes for each other, and sorted out the various little differences that make it easy to tell.
Bikki : When you see Raven, do NOT see Joshy. He knows t'other from which.
Sophy : I know that. Bye.
She waved and drove away, torturing the speed limit as usual. Bikki hoped for a glimpse of Chris, or whoever the mystery man was, but no, petrolhead Porsche 911 Sophy would be picking him up. Bikki really hoped that Sophy wouldn't be gone too long .... she much preferred being herself.

Edited by user 12 March 2010 06:19:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#7 Posted : 12 March 2010 07:12:00(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
OOC:I love this, I hope it keeps going
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 12 March 2010 07:57:08(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The Nimrods wrote:
OOC:I love this, I hope it keeps going

OOC : Thanks, I'm enjoying it (: .... it's like my roleplays with Gemma used to be, so much stuff going on and yet it all kind of fits together.
UserPostedImage