logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 12 March 2010 13:39:46(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Regan Futrell has constantly been getting followed by paparazi asking about his thoughts on his best friend/co-owner of their label Jakey Comatose. He released this press statement today:

Quote:

Dear fans,

I would just like to say if you don't hear much from me lately it's because I am constantly hard at work on my new solo album and the up and coming A Static Theory album that is going off to a bad start due to Jakey being in a critical state which I will not discuss. I just thought I would let everyone know I'm trying to step out of the spotlight if it is on me for a while. I'll come back and actually promote this solo album with a tour. I'm having my good old friends Mark and Langdon from Enoch not only adding bass and drums on to the new A Static Theory album but they will be performing bass and drum all on my new solo album! They also will be on my new redefine line-up which I'll announce before I go on tour. They'll be recording bass and drums on certain songs off the A Static Theory album and will play all on my solo album which is going through a bit of change due to Jakey being ill but the album is written and we are just waiting to get back in the studio to re-record all the tracks with Jakey again with Mark and Langdon on bass and drums. I'm hoping to get the most raw and haunting sounding album I can get. I even wrote music on a piano which I've never done before except on one or two Casting Thin Shadows songs. I'm stoked for the next era as a musician in my life and I hope everyone else is as well. Not only am I writing these albums as we speak but we are also already writing songs for Quarantine. We're only in a beginning phase but it will be almost complete already by the time we regroup and reenter the studio. We are thinking about self-producing this album unless Jakey is up for another record. I'll be glad for him to produce the next album if hes done for it. We are also going to self-produce it. We kind of already got a feeling of which direction we're gonna take it in. But enough of that. I'm stepping out of all the bullshit media until my albums are DONE! Tonight was the last night of Quarantines tour until Aftermath and Mashfest comes but until then I'll be keeping quiet for awhile.

Love,
-Regan Alexander Futrell
XOXO

OOC: I haven't had much time to get on lately due to concentrating on school but I have been loggging on working on the albums and keeping updated with everyone but I probally won't be posting that much unless its the weekend.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Gorloche  
#2 Posted : 17 March 2010 06:44:17(UTC)
Gorloche

We're ecstatic to work with Regan again and are quite looking forward to recording and touring. We just finished up mixing and sending in the tapes for the new Enoch album and have recently finished the pre-release tour, so Mark and I will be heading in to the studio to record with Regan for a bit, then do a brief tour with him and hop back on the road for Enoch. We've been in talks a bit for an Enoch/Regan tour so that touring for both albums will be easier, but nothing is set in stone yet and we're rather flexible since we have great fans who are willing to wait a bit for us to go on a jaunt with a friend. Quite exciting times!

- Langdon
Offline Regan  
#3 Posted : 18 March 2010 05:19:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Gorloche wrote:
We're ecstatic to work with Regan again and are quite looking forward to recording and touring. We just finished up mixing and sending in the tapes for the new Enoch album and have recently finished the pre-release tour, so Mark and I will be heading in to the studio to record with Regan for a bit, then do a brief tour with him and hop back on the road for Enoch. We've been in talks a bit for an Enoch/Regan tour so that touring for both albums will be easier, but nothing is set in stone yet and we're rather flexible since we have great fans who are willing to wait a bit for us to go on a jaunt with a friend. Quite exciting times!

- Langdon

Once again thanks for coming into the studio. Album is sounding brilliant. I look at this as my first proper solo release since the others I didn't get to tour to support them but on this one I will. As for the Enoch/Regan tour we do need to do it that way so it will be a lot more easier on us. Jakey is producing the album and the tracks are shaping up nicely. So close to being done and I have to say the best track on there IMO would have to be all of them. This is the solo album I've been aiming for. I've always told myself if I'm gonna make a solo album to record everything myself but this time around I'm laying back alittle. I only do vocals, guitars, and piano/keyboards on this album while the boys in Enoch handle on the drums and bass for me. I've also been writing for the next Quarantine album which is shaping into more of a metalcore sound for Quarantine but I don't know yet we're still writing and discuss what we want out of the next Quarantine album and I have been writing for the new A Static Theory album which we are making sure will be kick ass. Other then that I've been busy in the stuidio recording my new solo album and at the same time producing The Waiting Rooms fifth album which is sounding very influential in my opinion. That's about it for all I have. Wish I could tour tomorrow but still in the studio making sure this solo album is perfect and that the new Waiting Room album is perfect. More news later.

-RF
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18