logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline yummy-yumi  
#1 Posted : 14 March 2010 15:18:28(UTC)
yummy-yumi

Groups: Registered

Paparazzi recently spotted Yumi at the closed off Rock! club, one of the most prestigious clubs in Tokyo, Japan. Witnesses posted the following reports to national media outlets:

Quote:
"[Rock! club] has been closed down for two days. Yumi had over 20 people with her when she went in through the front door, most were wearing black coats."

"I just remember seeing that they were covering her with a jacket and a large umbrella. I could see a tiny piece of her and she was very glam-rocker locking."

"I got a sneak peek of her as she was being rushed in the front door at Rock!. She had very glittery makeup on, and a piece of her outfit looked like vinyl."

"I think she is shooting a new music video. She had too many people with her for it to be anything else?!"

"We heard loud music later in the evening coming from the club. It sounded like Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance", but with Yumi singing it."

"I saw boys in collars and like bondage, leather or something like that outfits! [She giggles into the camera] They weren't like normal style bondage. The boys had tight pants and boat shoes on, and a different face painting or something!"

Yumi's management has responded to the reports by stating that the singer was filming for a new promotional video for a new single. Management gave no details on the name of the single or the expected release date, but did state that Yumi, "SPARKLES in some very provocative ways, she is letting loose her sexuality for her next album".

Rock! club management have confirmed to the public that Yumi has locked down the club for almost two weeks while filming. According to insider reports, exclusive access to Rock! costs as much as $150,000 a day, meaning Yumi's new PV could cost at least $2.1 million.