logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline old.gregg  
#21 Posted : 18 March 2010 10:07:34(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
The only way this band is gonna sell a single record is from the promotion their 'scandals' causes. Honestly, it's the oldest trick in the book! Bands who pull stunts like this but bullshit about staying true to their roots make me sick. By all means, take a shot at the big league bands, because we're all laughing at you from up here.

Failed Youth have shat more hardcore than you will ever be.

Jakey
-
Offline genocidal king  
#22 Posted : 18 March 2010 10:19:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
This sounds like a band that our old rhyth guitarist Alex P could have joined...and he was a cunt!

Ryan Lee
BoW
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#23 Posted : 18 March 2010 11:26:23(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Jimmy:All I can say is, you guys are gonna get tossed a round like an antelope in a lion's den.Welcome to the biz fresh meat.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Synxhard  
#24 Posted : 18 March 2010 13:10:24(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
@RRH Welcome to the world of punk man. That's the difference between metalheads and punks, metalheads tear shit up when they're famous, punks just tear shit up. Not necessarily being a dick (or at least not intending to be one), but it's in my mentality that these days of fucking Pop-metal, or even shit like folk-punk, are numbered, and I'm here to steer the world back in the direction of barre-bones, do whatever the fuck you want music, instead of looking for the next big hook. Like I've been saying, we're just the first of many bands to come, in a couple years from now I can guarantee a musical revolution will be under way. It's the natural course man, I mean, guys like you were the revolution against the industrial late 90's, whether you admit to it or not. Yeah, we're a bold, hostile change, but no matter what we're like, it won't go down well at first, because it's also natural to fear change. You try to change the world, and then once you've gotten what you want you want it to stay that way. I think what you're doing is cool because it's different, it goes against what people want, and I think that's some of why people hate you sometimes.

-Jason

@Scott H Man, you metalheads are all the same. Great music, but you act like fucking cowards. I love bands like Exodus and Sepultura cause they played metal, but they were "hardcore". You guys think you're tough when you start riots or tear up hotel rooms, but you only do that shit when you can afford to get caught. I say fuck rules, fuck the police, fuck getting caught, I'll beat the shit out of anyone who wants to take a stab at taking me to jail. Punks rip shit up and tear down entire venues before they're even remotely famous. Now, who's the real poser, the one who does shit cause he wants to, or the one who does it cause he can? Oh, and feel free to toss by the # for your old guitarist, I'm sure I bunch of cunts like us could use him.

-Wayne

@Kamikaze Kate Hell yeah, that's the attitude we're gonna bring straight up the asses of the record labels.

-Wayne

@Jakey Staying true to our roots? Man, this kinda shit, these "scandals", are our roots. We're here to cause a riot and tear down the current regime, and if that gives me an apartment, cool, if it doesn't, I don't give a shit. Half my life I've lived on the streets, and trust me, seeing you fucking posers fade away is much more important to me than selling millions. Hell, I think we're god awful musicians, but it's what we love, and musical talent or not, the spirit and emotion in the shit we right is undeniable, and much more prominent then in any of the indy shit you write.

-Jason

@Jimmy Hit me with your best shot, Finnish cunt.

-Matt

Edited by user 19 March 2010 09:21:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Captain Insano  
#25 Posted : 18 March 2010 22:32:21(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Now, I like Failed Youth, but at least someone's speaking up about The Nimrods and shit. Everywhere's a Jakey Comatose and Regan Futrell kissy-kissy poofy paradise, where everyone loves each other. We're rock stars, not fucking Care Bears. Whatever happened to Aerospliff picking on everyone? Smashupvslino.com? Gemma and Billy against the world? Midnight/Mythic getting into label wars? Raven Nightshade decapitating his ex-bandmate? Heck, even I've lost faith in picking on pop stars because they just nod and smile and if they were tall enough they'd pat me on the head like I'm a baby puppy. Where are the personalities? Where are the fights? You're all the same ....
-Kamikaze Kate [Black Metal Bitch // Madbirds]

Have I told you that I love you? Damn fucking straight woman...this wave of 'Yeah, I love your shit, gonna go buy me a copy' 'Yeah dude, I love your work and want to butt fuck you ALLLLLL NIIIIIGHT LONNNNNNNG'. It's sick, everyone is too polite.

Tomi
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Synxhard  
#26 Posted : 19 March 2010 09:20:15(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: well then, I'm gonna be starting a new website thread, cause although that was fun (and please, this doesn't mean this thread has to stop by ant means), my website has been properly destroyed.