logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 17 March 2010 10:00:05(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

( Holly Zona at a photo shoot for DBM, March 2010)

It's been over a 2 months since the California Native signed with V-Records and DBM, Holly Zona went though a lot in her past to ge

t where she is in the future. Holly Zona, 21 was born Febuary 14th 1990 in Orange Country, California. She came to New York, New York when she 19 to break into the music business. The bond and the love with Od Zona, which Holly never saw Od one time until she was 14 and her mother died. Holly took time to adjust to the time with her dad, she said was it like learning how to drive, you had to know the in and out of the wheel and how to drive it. Just like my dad, it was like meeting a new person and trying to study them. After Holly told Od, which was once a guitar player when he was young, that she wanted to pursie music, the one thing Od had to do, and make up for 14 years of her life, is make her dreams come true.

" You know, Holly was always talk about how she was going to change music. She loved her music and it made me really sad to see that she had to make or create or share the love with me, even thought she should have had it before she was born. I was a man who didnt want to take care of his daughter and once I saw teh 14 years that I missed and what I missed out on, her and the stunning woman that I felt in love with. I realize that this girl is my daughter, this girl is my heart, this girl is my soul. She is everything to me. (starts to cry) So I had to do anything I can to make it up. I can't take back the 14 years, but I can make it up." (Od Zona, 2010)

At a recent event that Holly attended to celebrate the contract with V-Records, Od said it was afraid to go in.

" I didnt want to seem like the enermy, or the monster in this. I didnt want to be looked at as ' a bad father' I knew that loved my girl, but I didnt know how to handle the fact that I bought a daughter in this world and I wasnt ready for one.."

Sources say that Od took pictures and had dinner later on that night after the event.

Though the years Od said he lied to himself about his daughter. " In the back of my head, I knew that I missed out on 14 years, but I didnt want to admit to myself I did."
Od also said it was a new thing for me. " It was a new direction for me to raise this talented girl. Everytime I will tel her to do something, oh it wasnt a yes sir, It was always, I'm playing my piano or I'm watching TV. Music Notes. She was always active in the music world. She will always be in this world where she imaged she was performing. I walked in on her one day and she turned around and said what? You never saw a girl dance before. She had a sassy, confidence character about herself, but carried himself very well to be 14 or even 17 at the time."

Od told this to Weekly Music:

Quote:
I missed out, but I love her to death. I grew with her for the years I missed. Now she is grown and doing what she loves to do, she is still and always will be my baby.

A camera caught the two sitting on a hill one day, watching the sun set.
" Good luck!"
" Thanks, Od"

Holly doesnt call him by dad, she calls him Od. " It was something that we did. When we made jokes about each other, we will always argue like we are teenagers. I had fun with my Od, he is a great person and I'm blessed to even got to meet him.. I remember when I first came thought the door and I dropped my bags and I looked at him like he was a stranger, in the back of my head, I knew he was my father, but I wasnt sure because I never saw him a day in my life. My mom didnt even saw me pictures"

" I looked at her and I just cried and I went in my room.." ( Od Zona)

A crowd of photographer scream Holly's name as they, Od and Holly approch Fashion Week.

" I sat back and I let my baby girl have the shine because she is like a princess, I'm going to treat her like one"

Holly was interviewed by a reporter.

Q: Why do you think music feels about your mother and your past life?
A: It's all about the future, not the past.

She walked off and continued in the building.

Traveling Alone.

Every source,
every bruise,
I love you,
no matter what,
I been hurt,
even confused,
I been bruised,
even scared,
I traveled alone,
thought the empty hallways,
when I saw your face,
I thought you was a stranger,
no kind of home,
Just me and you,
Traveling alone.

Just me and you traveling alone,
I felt so many ways,
I have put up,
with some many things,
my proud,
m goals,
I want to,
Travel alone.
I need you,
I want you,
let's pack up,
let's go on a trip.
Traveling alone with tips,
I know you,
I want you to know me.
Thought the hell,
thought heaven,
I'm here,
I'm a recovering angel,
Just me and you,
Traveling Alone.

(Song Written Called Traveling Alone, 2010)

The heads of Od and Holly come thought in the picture of the sun. Holly is in front of a big building, she looks up and her dad comes by her and grabs her hand.
" Believe in yourself."

She turns around and smiles. They begin walking.

HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, the crowd cheered.

" Just a matter of time.."

Edited by user 17 March 2010 10:02:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 17 March 2010 10:45:39(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Though I'm best known for my negative interviews and chasing people for gossip (as Jakey Comatose knows, haha), I like writing positive things too, and this interview was a good one. As for the photos, Luke did a great job there too. As you can see we make a great team! (:
-Sophy Catherine [head reporter, DTE]
((OOC : There was no way it was going to be "DBM Press Release" without me chipping in, lulz.))
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence