logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PANIC!  
#21 Posted : 24 March 2010 08:38:51(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
UserPostedImage

LIVE FROM CALTON HILL IN EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND / March 2?, 2010

After the band beforehand exits the stage, a slick white curtain falls in front the stage covering it. The lights dim down to just one light shines bright through the curtain. The audience awaited in excitement to say who was next up to perform in this already great miniature festival. After about a minute of silence on stage, a half-dozen of red lights start to flash over the curtain. The slick curtain starts to rise slowly, when it is about halfway up the sound of a symphony tuning up is heard with a clinging sound of a out-of-tune guitar. When the curtain rises up completely, it reveals Ryan Ross Hernandez and his band up on stage with their respective instruments. It is met with screams and cheers by the crowd present, mostly by the women. Hernandez starts to play a simple riff but adds to it the wah-wah pedal, every time he steps on the pedal along with the guitar effect heard through his amplifier, a sound of bombs and gunfire is heard. The huge screen behind the band shows a maroon-colored radar with a heart image being detected in it. Ryan starts to play a heavier riff that causes the lights to flash more consistently and with more distortion across the stage. The bombs sounding off are heard more across the venue, and with more intensity.

All of a sudden everything stops and the lights go out once more, returning to the silence on stage. The limelight moves across up to where Hernandez is standing, sending the women in the audience to cheers again. He starts to sing a snippet of the track, a Capella he is about to perform to let the audience know.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "It's heartbreak, heartbreak, heartbreak. Never-ending heartbreak."

That sent the audience in a surge since the audience gives notice that he will open his performance by playing "A Never-Ending Trip to Heartbreak," the current single off his second studio album. Ryan once again begins to play the rising riff with the wah-wah pedal again but this time some grooving drums join in to chugs along with its atmospheric soundscape. This time though, Hernandez starts to speak over the sound to the crowd.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "A lot of people ask me what this song is about. More specifically they want to know who it's about. The best way I can sum up what they song is, in my mind, it is a concept song of the war of love - the art of war of love. Sometimes instead of saying 'I love you,' people can't recognize that. They recognize how much you come to their aid when they are in pain. I am a positivity man. Sometimes people try to recognize love in terms of negativity. When you are in that situation, that is not a lot of fun. Take it as you want, it is the best way I can explain this song without taking a cheap shot at the girl it is about."

Never does the instrumentals behind him stop playing through his mini-banter. The groove drums speed it up a bit, which feels like a slow train carrying the song on top of it. Soon after Ryan starts to sing his famous falsetto voice range that sends the women in the crowd in a swoon, most of which sing-along to him. By the chorus a chugging bass line joins in the laid back rock performance. Since the lyrical meaning of the track deals with how explosive relationships can be, it is only appropriate that the background screen is decorated with war battlefield imagery being displayed. Now can one relate a relationship to be as bad as the bombing of Tokyo? Apparently, Hernandez can. But that really doesn't seem to bother the audience in hand. Ryan plays a guitar solo towards the end of the song but it is barely audible since it was quick and heavily layered by the other instruments. The end of the song is closely resembled to the intro with the wah-wah pedal echoing guitar coming into play again.

The opening track is received with a hugely positive reaction, as the audience showers the soft rocker with cheers and applause.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Thank you and good evening, Scotland and beyond."

Hernandez's band tunes up and gets ready for the next song, which is the part of the show that gives Ryan a chance to give one of his banters as he is handed his custom Fender Signature Stratocaster Electric Guitar that is designed in a beautiful Olympic white color.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "My name is Ryan Ross Hernandez and I'm finally being judged by my music. Although this mini-festival is made up of mostly metalheads which means that 70% percent of the people here do not want to see me play here. Which is why this the intermission of the night for those who do not want to see this soft, blues rocker perform. You're free to go to the bathroom and shoot up on heroine or any other form drug. But this is the section of this festival just for the women here, because truth be told all you women in the audience just put up with these crazy motherfuckers for two hours or so just to see me perform. And I really, truly thank you for that.

To the other people in this audience that might not like my music or my style of music, better said. It's understandable, you got a rep for being all hardcore and shit, and being a dude and listening to Ryan Ross Hernandez would probably cause you to get your ass beat a couple of times. I can't promise you, everything that a metal or heavier act than me can. The only thing I can promise you is what I do best, play my style of music. Rock, blues, soul. I will entertain you with my music not wild antics.
"

Once he finishes his statement, he takes a quick second to correctly tune up his guitar for the next song. His comments were recevied divided by the crowd, all his fans applauded him while the fans of metal and such weren't too quite happy but then again if you weren't a Hernandez fan already that wouldn't change your mind.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Alright. This next song is off of my latest album called Dark Secret Love. And this song is the most upbeat song probably that I've written and ever will write. It experiments with this idea that you don't need a companion. That one can be perfectly happy being perfectly lonely. This is the only one song in my discography that will actually make a part of you want to move. For the next 4 in a half minutes everyone here is single. Everyone here is perfectly fine, being lonely and they just want to have fun."

Hernandez counts the band down as they get the intro of 'Loneliness Is My New Best Friend,' down perfectly, with the slick jazzy drums leading the way. As soon as the full band joined and set the course for the groovy jam, it got the audience clapping along to the snappy drums or moving to the earnest guitars led by Ryan. Like the album version, at the chorus point Hernandez pitches his vocals up to go with the mood of the song. By midpoint, most of the audience was singing along and moving to the only song composed by Ryan that is capable to do so. The strong gang-vocals outro isn't conducted in the live version, although his two female backing singers do sing it along and the audience as well. Most of the focus of the audience is at the instrumental jam led by Hernandez's guitar solo that sends the song off. This performance receives even a bigger praise from the crowd than the opener.

UserPostedImage

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Woo! Scotland, you wanna keep the momentum going?!"

The audience really doesn't respond in a yes or no matter, instead they cheer and scream which Hernandez takes as a yes.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "(chuckles) Alright, alright. You got it. Right now I feel like performing, what in my opinion, is one of the best blues songs ever gotten down on tape. The original musician is Robert Johnson but I changed it up a bit to fit my musical skill. This is, 'Crossroads'."

As soon as Ryan plays the first riff, it was made clear that is was going to be an all-out blues jam from young artist and his band. Unlike earlier songs, this cover song is opened by the three guitars upfront led by Hernandez's lead. Everyone that wasn't moving with the previous song, now they certainly were. Soon after the jumpy drums join in along with the slick basslines. When the whole band is finally incorporated, Hernandez starts to sing as low as his falsetto vocal range allows him to with some leaning room thanks to the female backing singers. The highlight of the song seems to be the instrumentation with many layered guitar solos incorporated into it. Hernandez seems to be very protective of his vocals in this performance, not really trying to go out of his ways to show off his pipes. Instead letting mostly the instrumentation do the talking for him. Right before the outro, for the breakdown of the song, Hernandez plays a very slick and risk-taking guitar solo that clearly shows off his guitar skills that hasn't really been showcased in the past. The instrumentals are top-notch, even getting Hernandez to arch his body back and forth as he stands high above an amplifier playing a guitar solo.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "(spoken) Alright Scotland. I want everyone singing this last part with me, okay? High and might! Let's show those metalheads what we got.

(sung)
You can run, You can run, tell my friend Willy Brown
You can run, you can run, tell my friend Willy Brown
That I'm standing at the crossroads, I believe I'm sinking down
"

It only took a couple of verses before the audience was singing along with Ryan and his backing singers. As soon as that final note is sung the whole band stops right on-queue. It is starting to seem that with each performance that praise from the audience at hand gets larger and louder. By this point of the show, Hernandez already has the crowd in his hand, right where he likes them to be.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Settle down, settle down everyone. 'Cause I gotta tell you all something, a little a background check on the song I'm about to perform, which now we are back to my discography. I was having drinks with a good friend of mine, last summer. I was talking about my life and my personal situation. And I was like, 'Dude, it is friends, lovers or enemies. There is no in-between. And if you're currently in a situation where you think you can bend time in space and somehow come up with another form of relationship, some special customized relationship. Let me tell, it will never work. Never, because there can only be one. I will either be your friend, I will be your lover, or you are just another stranger to me.

We send you off with this one. Thank you very much.
"

Kicked off by a rhythmic keyboard notes, but not two seconds later does the rest of the band join, wasting no time and hitting the song at full speed. Although musically, it is very laid back and relaxed. The song quickly turns into a full-on, hands in the air, singalong anthem by the Scotland audience. The guitar solos are many inside the performance, all of which are very multi-layered. Soon Hernandez's guitar riffs go into a earnest frenzy, along with 'Yeah-Yeah-Yeahs,' sung by his female backing vocalists it is hard not to singalong with the perfect closer. The song is extended very much more than the studio version due to the full-blown gospel-like outro sung primiarly by the backing singers and the audience while Hernandez focuses on a monster ala-Jimi Hendrix type guitar solo. For the first time, well in a while at least, Hernandez slides his guitar off the stage just to focus on his vocals. He sings the outro very high pitched, almost Prince-like vocals.

Ryan Ross Hernandez:
(sung)
"Anything other than 'yes' is 'no'
Anything other than 'stay' is 'go'
Anything less than 'I love you' is lying... [sung by backing vocalists until fade]
"

Ryan jumps around the stage, free from his guitar, like his old PANIC! days. He gets the rest of his guitar picks and tosses them into the crowd as his band keeps playing behind him. Every once in a while when he goes by a microphone, he sings the outro along with his backing singers but mostly just jumps around interacting with the audience. Right when the song is about to end, Hernandez gets back to his microphone set to sing the final line, thankfully in his normal falsetto vocal range, almost a Capella aside from the soon fading guitar riff.

Ryan Ross Hernandez:
(sung)
"Anything less than 'I love you' is lying.

(spoken)
Thank you very much. We will see you some other time.
"

With that, the limelight starts to fade as Hernandez quickly jogs off the stage. The slick white curtain starts to lower when the crew members run onto the stage to pick up the instruments and other musical goodies that belong to Hernandez and the rest of his band. Lights flash over the audience where fans are still applauding the performance Hernandez's and his band gave to the audience in hand. Even if it was a short one, the die-hard RRH-fans thought it was a musical showcase where Ryan gave his all once more. The rest of the crowd anxiously await the next band to hit the stage, which will more likely be a group that plays heavier music than Hernandez does.

Set List:

A Never-Ending Trip to Heartbreak
Loneliness Is My New Best Friend
Crossroads (Robert Johnson cover, in the style of Cream)
From Now On We Are; Friends, Lovers, or Enemies

(OOC: Did not like this roleplay at all. But anyways, I just wanted to get something up before time.)
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#22 Posted : 24 March 2010 08:42:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: I think you did good Gabriel. It was actually very entertaining to read.

Edited by user 24 March 2010 08:45:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#23 Posted : 24 March 2010 08:48:36(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: I'll have to hurry up I guess, I pretty much died when I noticed RRH and BGR in the same group.
Offline gumba  
#24 Posted : 24 March 2010 15:16:01(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
"Hello Scotland!" cried Nick Edmondson as Pilot walked onstage to Love Has a Diameter by Biffy Clyro (a shameless attempt to get onside with the locals).

"Breathe it in Calton Hill, 30 minutes of love!" declared Clint, "we're gonna play some old songs you mightn't have heard in a while tonight. Let's get nostalgic!"

The band then kicked off with Great, Now I'm Bleeding from their debut EP Satellite. Most of the audience was clearly confused, likely expecting to hear Pilot playing their better known hits. A small section of the crowd love the unexpected turn of events and are rocking out at this song the band haven't played live since the tour for their second album. Nick rund around the stage like a madman, hurling himself into speakers, the drumkit etc in an apparent attempt to make himself bleed.

"Here's one of Love Is For Fools guys," is Nick's announcement for Coming Clean. For this song (which is about an attempt to come off drugs) Nick throws plastic bags of tic-tacs into the crowd, labelled 'Class A Drugs'

Next the band play Can't Sit Still, a high energy song which they have played at every gig they've played.

15,16 is up next, an album track from debut album Bullets & Broken Glass. A local school choir stand at the side of the stage and sing backing vocals for the chorus (perhaps as a joke by the band seeing the songs theme is underage sex).

For Shake The Feeling Clint and Murray both jump off the stage and play from the barrier right infront of the section of the crowd who are loving the old Pilot songs. Andrew walks to the front of the stage and makes eyes at the prettier girls in the crowd.

"Here's a newer one, this was a b-side for Seven Seas, this song's called Catapult" During this song three miniature, remote-controlled catapults fire water balloons into the crowd.

"Our time's almost up Calton Hill. Feel this one with us ok?" announces Clint before the band play Wouldn't Mind A Milkmaid, a single off Bullets & Broken Glass, as their final song. During this song two buxom young ladies in white lederhosen pour jugs of milk over the band members and throw milk into the crowd.

As the band stop playing and leave the stage Nick stays for half a minute repeating the lines "I wouldn't mind a milkmaid tonight / I'd really love to be once and always right," before finishing with an almost-whispered "thankyou so much Scotland"

Setlist

Great, Now I'm Bleeding
Coming Clean
Can't Sit Still
Shake The Feeling
Catapult
Wouldn't Mind A Milkmaid
Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline Captain Insano  
#25 Posted : 24 March 2010 18:08:48(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
There is an empty stage and a whole lot of fans milling around waiting for the tsunami that is The Infidels! live...but minutes pass and there is no sign of the band. Abuse starts flying and people call out 'Infidels! Infidels!' People start to pelt various objects at the gear that has been set up on stage. A storm of glass bottles bounce of the drum kit, making it sound like a combo in a death metal song. Suddenly a weedy little runt tentatively edges his way on and takes stage before a microphone. 'The Infidels! regret to inform you that they cannot perform tonight because they can't be bothered. They apologize half heartedly and suggest that you either go home or go get fucked, stoned, drunk or whatever. FUCK YOU POND SLIME!' The announcer dissapears under a hail of rubbish hurled in his direction.......

ooc: I am pulling out of the contest, just cant find the time or inclination to sit down and do up a proper RP.
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline genocidal king  
#26 Posted : 25 March 2010 04:56:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC - not a whole lotta RP's up on here yet...and with the Infidels pulling out as well, I think ill need to wait til tomorrow and the last possible minute to allow everyone to RP before voting
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
theonlysorrow on 01/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Synxhard  
#27 Posted : 25 March 2010 09:30:36(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Captain Insano wrote:
There is an empty stage and a whole lot of fans milling around waiting for the tsunami that is The Infidels! live...but minutes pass and there is no sign of the band. Abuse starts flying and people call out 'Infidels! Infidels!' People start to pelt various objects at the gear that has been set up on stage. A storm of glass bottles bounce of the drum kit, making it sound like a combo in a death metal song. Suddenly a weedy little runt tentatively edges his way on and takes stage before a microphone. 'The Infidels! regret to inform you that they cannot perform tonight because they can't be bothered. They apologize half heartedly and suggest that you either go home or go get fucked, stoned, drunk or whatever. FUCK YOU POND SLIME!' The announcer dissapears under a hail of rubbish hurled in his direction.......

ooc: I am pulling out of the contest, just cant find the time or inclination to sit down and do up a proper RP.

OOC: I'm thinking of doing the same, got other stuff that needs some more attention.
Offline TheCDs  
#28 Posted : 25 March 2010 10:02:52(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The stage lights go dark. Two spotlights mark the center of the stage, one sits on a piano now occupied by Mike Peck, the other on a Tim Dunn standing with his guitar behind a microphone.

Tim:Hello everyone

The crowd erupts into cheers as Mike begins to play arpeggios softly.

Tim: I'm Tim, that is Mike, and we are Axiom. We have a half hour tonight and have prepared a setlist full of new material for this very special round 2 show. So stand up, get loud, and enjoy the next half hour.

As Tim finishes addressing the crowd the lights go up to reveal Axiom's new backing band. Immediately Tim begins to tear into Blue Orchid by the White Stripes. The Axiom version of the song features heavy use of Mike's electric piano. The crowd's familiarity with the song is evident as they join Tim to sing.

Tim: You got a reaction didn't you. You took a white orchid. You took a white orchid turned it blue.

Mike tears into a jazzy solo filled with little riffs and licks that sound like they were lifted straight from Chick Corea. The song continues to burn right to the finish. The crowd has officially become excited and the sound of cheering is almost deafening. Without taking a moment to stop they move right into a new song Your Days Are Numbered. The song is a fast-paced headbanger mixed with a blues chord structure taking cues from places such as Zero by the Smashing Pumpkins and the work of the Black Keys. The crowd explodes when the song bursts into its powerful and driving chorus.

Tim: Your time is up, don't try to run. Down the barrel of my gun, I can tell your time has come.

Getting his first shot in the spotlight Tim wastes no time and begins to show off his chops. After a few seconds of mindless shredding Tim moves his solo into melodic territory, showcasing the skills that have made him such a great songwriter. After Tim's solo the song begins to wind down and fade out. Mike takes to the microphone for the first time tonight and speaks over the sound of the crowd.

Mike: I am glad to see that you guys are having a great time. There have been plenty of great bands for you guys to see here. This next song is one of my personal favorites and I am really excited to play it live for the first time ever. If you know the words please help me out.

The stage goes black with a single spotlight highlighting Mike at the piano. The crowd raises their cellphones and lighters as the familiar piano part to Hallelujah as performed by Rufus Wainwright. Mike's vocals are filled with passion and power as he tackles the song.

UserPostedImage
Mike: It goes like this, the fourth, fifth. The minor fall the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah.

The crowd continues to wave their cellphones and lighters as the song beautifully draws to a close. The stage fades to black as the song fades out. There is a moment of darkness on stage as the crowd continues to raise their intensity level. Finally light returns to the stage along with the sound of Tim's guitar. The riff sounds heavily based off the work of Clapton and leads into The Magic Bottle. The song is a straightforward blues song with a not-so-subtle reference to alcohol in the course.

Tim: Screw off the cap. It can be Jim or Jack. Come with me to the bottom of the magic bottle.

Mike and Tim use the bridge to trade licks back and forth, commencing into a duel between the piano and guitar. The crowd can't get enough of their virtuosity, evident by the constant increase in crowd noise. The song closes with Tim and Mike soloing together, each one trying to overtake the other. The crowd's excitement can't be contained and the screams are so loud Tim and Mike are forced to stop for a minute waiting for the crowd to die down a bit before continuing.

Tim: You guys are the best audience we have ever had.

The crowd replies with screams and cheers

Tim: So Mike and I like to play around and write songs for genres outside of our comfort zone. That's where we got "The Auto-Effect" from and this next one is our shot at some simple pop-punk. We call it Blink and You'll Miss a Green Day on 182nd Street... Plus The Offspring.

The crowd lets out a bit of a laugh at the overly obvious puns in the title. The song itself is a simple 3 power chord pop punk song. The lyrics even poke fun at the genre.

Tim: I'm full of angst and hate authority. Adults don't know what's best for me.

The song is a quick, sloppy, and fun. Over in just under 2 minutes Tim addresses the crowd again, speaking up over the applause.

Tim: Some of you may have heard our stuff as The Jazz All-Stars. Well we have reworked those tracks and would like to play it for you right now.

Mike plays some twinkling notes on his piano before starting Tickle Those Ivories his solo piano ballad from the Jazz All-Stars. The version played tonight is unique as it has been trimmed down to just a rhythm section and uses electric instrumentation instead of double bass and acoustic guitar. The song overall sounds much more contemporary compared to the original track. Mike's beautiful piano playing is showcased throughout the entire song. The crowd again raises their cellphones and lighters for another ballad showcasing Mike and the softer side of Axiom. The song builds to the climax and features another interesting addition. Tim flips on distortion for a small solo at the apex of the song. After his solo, Tim switches back to jazzy clean tones and the song flows towards the conclusion, a powerful final chord.

Tim: Let's hear it for Mike Peck folks.

The crowd gives Mike a rousing applause.

Tim: Alright, we only have time for one more. This one is real special, it is the upcoming first single from the next Axiom album. It is the first time it has ever been played live and we are proud to debut it here tonight. We call it Brother.

UserPostedImage
The song itself is the quintessential blues based power ballad. The vocals, in a rare moment, are done as a duet between Tim and Mike. There is a level of emotional intensity in the voice and body language of both that is on a level above what they had exhibited throughout the night. The solo of the song showcases their bond. Mike begins a riff to have Tim continue it and so on. The tradeoff and timing is flawless, evidence of how long these two have been playing together. As the song draws to a powerful and stirring close the stage looks like it did at the beginning. Tim and Mike standing up in the spotlight. They take a bow and listen to the crowd as the stage falls black. The crowd cheers and screams. They witnessed one of the very few live Axiom shows and it was fantastic.

Setlist
Blue Orchid (White Stripes Cover)
Your Days Are Numbered
Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen cover in the style of Rufus Wainwright)
The Magic Bottle
Don't Blink or You'll Miss a Green Day on 182nd Street... Plus The Offspring
Tickle Those Ivories (Jazz All-Stars cover)
Brother

Edited by user 25 March 2010 13:52:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline Paradox  
#29 Posted : 25 March 2010 12:36:34(UTC)
Paradox

Man

Well I'll go ahead and vote since I wont be able to vote tomorrow.

Mind
Blood Of Wecz
Insolent Paradox
Raining Suicide
The Infidels!
Gethsemane

Ryan Ross Hernandez
Green Leaf
Axiom
Clear Vision
Holly Zona
Black Gold Reign

Reckoner
The Rockers
Exit
Pilot
I Spy Mudkipz
Saburben Sunrise

Edited by user 26 March 2010 04:31:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
User is suspended until 11/08/2288 11:47:34(UTC) Greenleaf  
#30 Posted : 25 March 2010 12:49:23(UTC)
Greenleaf

Mind
Insolent Paradox
Blood Of Wecz
Raining Suicide
The Infidels!
Gethsemane

Green Leaf
Ryan Ross Hernandez
Clear Vision
Black Gold Reign
Axiom
Holly Zona

The Rockers
Reckoner
Exit
Pilot
I Spy Mudkipz
Saburben Sunrise

Edited by user 25 March 2010 20:31:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

YES I am.......
Offline Paradox  
#31 Posted : 25 March 2010 12:54:16(UTC)
Paradox

Man

OOC: Are you tactically voting Mind out or something? Laurelles posted something.
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline MATTT  
#32 Posted : 25 March 2010 12:55:07(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Insolent Paradox
Blood Of Wecz
Mind
Raining Suicide
Gethsemane
The Infidels!

Ryan Ross Hernandez
Axiom
Green Leaf
Clear Vision
Holly Zona
Blck Gold Reign

Reckoner
The Rockers
Saburben Sunrise
Exit
Pilot
I Spy Mudkipz

Well looks like im probly out this round o well shouldn't have done so many covers i guess

Edited by user 25 March 2010 12:58:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 11/08/2288 11:47:34(UTC) Greenleaf  
#33 Posted : 25 March 2010 12:56:38(UTC)
Greenleaf

Paradox wrote:
OOC: Are you tactically voting Mind out or something? Laurelles posted something.

My bad I meant to put the first and put them last cause i copy and pasted the names to move it around.

UserPostedImage

YES I am.......
Offline PANIC!  
#34 Posted : 25 March 2010 13:00:21(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Mind
Insolent Paradox
Blood Of Wecz
Gethsemane
The Infidels!
Raining Suicide

Ryan Ross Hernandez
Axiom
Green Leaf
Clear Vision
Black Gold Reign
Holly Zona

Reckoner
The Rockers
Pilot
I Spy Mudkipz
Exit
Saburben Sunrise

Edited by user 26 March 2010 10:31:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#35 Posted : 25 March 2010 13:07:56(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Mind
Insolent Paradox
Blood Of Wecz
The Infidels!
Gethsemane
Raining Suicide

Green Leaf
Ryan Ross Hernandez
Clear Vision
Holly Zona
Axiom
Black Gold Reign

The Rockers
Pilot
Reckoner
I Spy Mudkipz
Exit

OOC: Hard decisions here, sorry for those who came out low, you did great jobs as well. (Those who actually did anything.)

Edited by user 25 March 2010 15:15:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline TheCDs  
#36 Posted : 25 March 2010 13:44:08(UTC)
TheCDs

OOC: I snuck it in at the last minute but my roleplay is up a few posts before this for those that voted before it was up. Remember there is always the edit button.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Offline Synxhard  
#37 Posted : 25 March 2010 13:50:55(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Black Gold Reign has decided to leave the competition, because we've got too much other shit piled up to compete. Best of luck to those who go on.

-David
BGR
Offline asdf  
#38 Posted : 25 March 2010 13:52:51(UTC)
asdf

Man

I wanted to put Axiom higher, but they were in a tough group.

Offline TheCDs  
#39 Posted : 25 March 2010 14:00:55(UTC)
TheCDs

asdf wrote:
I wanted to put Axiom higher, but they were in a tough group.

We had yet to perform when you placed your vote. Just saying.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Offline asdf  
#40 Posted : 25 March 2010 14:12:40(UTC)
asdf

Man

Are you sure? Cause I just posted my vote. There arent any RPs after my votes.