logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 22 March 2010 02:35:35(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Boys and Girls, Drunks and musicians, singers, dancers, whatever! I'm Rob Bobbly and I'm the creater of XXL (Double XX) Radio Station, see you guys are probably wondering what ever happen to the radio idea? But see, when you have someone in charge to make something happen, it can become a reality. This music world is really getting kicked off with awesome musicians and unbelievable talent! I see, people like Anxiom, Exit, Miss Vanity that deserves a shot of aiplay worldwide. Music is outspoken, so why can't the world here it? Why can't the world be listened to with funny, musicial, radio shows that will have you attracted to the bands? Build a bigger fan base (in the billions, perhaps) I want to make this a long project, you guys, but it's going to take some hard work!

This is the relauch of smething I like to call, The Beginning of Airplay Music.

I know some of you have the craziest friends or even musicians who will love to spend 30 minutes to hour (even 2 hours) on the radio or just playing good music doing your show, have ideas or want to be apart of this movement, replay to this thread or send Rob Bobbly a email. (OCC: PM)!
UserPostedImage