logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 24 March 2010 09:43:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
The Past Part 1

When Stephanie Fierce first stepped into the music scene for the first time, it was hell. Unless you were living under a rock you would know that Fierce was probably the most hated and trashed artist on the planet at the time. Just like any other pop artist when they first step into the scene, right?

But how do you go from being the most hated to the most hated on? Well the difference here is that Stephanie Fierce was not picked on because she was awful she was picked on because she was a threat to many. From rumors that Fierce was what they call nowadays a “Diva”, people claiming she mimed, people making fun of her accent; to even claiming that Fierce worshiped the devil. It’s safe to agree that Stephanie was not liked very much at the beginning. But what’s more surprising is the turnout of it all.

Believe it or not Fierce was one of the first artists to bring the “Electronic” sound back. Her first song ever recorded “Electric Club” took off in the clubs however not so much on the Hot 100 charts. Even though it was a #1 Dance club hit, Miss Fierce wanted to take it to the next level! She wanted to be signed by a mayor more recognized label to properly launch her career and expand or build a bigger fan base, especially after the commercial failure of her debut album which was only released in the US.

But even before that it was not easy for Fierce. According to the interview with her father, Fierce’s mother didn’t approve of Fierce wanting to be a “Star”. She almost made it impossible. Also he said that, Stephanie’s audition for Fierce Music Label’s talent search almost didn’t happen.

HT: Where you there at the audition?
Nope. Actually Stephanie was not allowed by her mother to go to the talent show. But I saw the passion and desire in my daughters eye and like any other father I couldn’t help myself and let her go. She went on her own cause I had to and keep her mother from knowing.

HT: How did the audition go?
It went well. Stephanie came running home very confident and we waited. The next day she received the call and they said they wanted to sign her.

HT: How did mother take that?
She was excited but mad at the same time. She was almost was not going to let it happen. Unfortunately Lily passed, but she is able to see form the heavens above.

HT: From your perspective how did Stephanie become fierce?
Stephanie was always called Little Miss Fierce by her mom. There was something about her personality that was strong and dominant. Stephanie eventually took the word and made it her own. So really it should be more like..... how did fierce became Stephanie because fierce was always within her.

HT: Why do you think people were so negative with Steph at first?
Well , at that point Stephanie was beginning her career so it was hard for her to break through especially after highly criticized album “The Past, The Present and the Future of Pop” which contained 30 songs. Many things were going at that time. So many songs were recorded that it made her look like a fake. 30 to be specific and it was a mess. But what many people still don’t know is that she was forced and many of the songs weren’t written by her. Now shocking part was that it was mostly metal and rock bands that were being hard on her. It was almost like bullying. In fact, I wouldn’t say almost. It was bullying. I think it was all jealousy. They felt like she was a threat so they talked bad about her.

Edited by user 25 March 2010 10:40:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline jjfields  
#2 Posted : 25 March 2010 07:04:42(UTC)
jjfields

Hello,
My name is J.J Fields and I have started the Universal Crystal Music Awards. A way to honor the best musicians that TRG has and had. I believe Ms. Fierce was one of the most dynamic pop singers in the world. We understand that she has passed away but I am going to honor her with a Universal Crystal Award.

Please contact me for further details.

Sincerely

Mr. J.J Fields
#3 Posted : 25 March 2010 07:25:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stay tuned for The Past Part 2!

Edited by user 25 March 2010 12:14:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : 25 March 2010 10:42:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

After the dramatic debut from Miss Fierce, Steph took a long time to focus on work and only that. While she was working on her second album, she also wanted to give her debut album another chance since she saw a lot of potential for it. Her wish came true when she worked out an agreement with both V-Records and Spice Records to re-release the album. In top of that, Stephanie Fierce became the first pop artist ever to be signed by V-Records. And when the album was finally re-released it became a huge success. It was a slap in the face to all those who bashed her. Selling over 3.2 Million copies worldwide, it is one of the highest selling debut albums of all time by an artist or band. The album spawned 2 #1 hit singles in the US and 5 Top 10 hit singles overall, including Hot Shot featuring The Rockers which went straight to #1. That was another major accomplishment since it’s rare for an artist debut single to go #1. But that’s not the only success the single brought. It allowed Stephanie and Johnny Johnson (front man of The Rockers) to get to know each other even more. The two fell in love working together and eventually started dating.

Stephanie and Johnny both were a highly criticized couple since it seemed almost unbelievable that the two actually hooked up, even if the chemistry in the iconic Hot Shot 12 minute music video was great. Some even thought it was a publicity stunt to boost sales for Hot Shot. However, that was not the case. The two were in love and where even seen once on the beach kissing after a romantic dinner. The two always smiled when they were together and of course they kept their relationship very private. So private, that people often thought they weren’t together anymore. In top of that both Johnny’s and Steph’s busy schedules didn’t allow them to see each other for long periods of time.

When Stephanie Fierce’s debut album made headlines and after all the singles took off. Stephanie was ready to take her music to another level. She continued to write more songs for the album and work with top artist and bands like “GirlSpice” and once again “The Rockers". Everyone was waiting to see what was coming next from Stephanie. After a couple of months Stephanie confirmed the name of her second studio album “Diary of a Pop Sinner” which according to Steph was going to be called “Diary of a Pop Princess” but, she felt that it didn’t fit since she didn’t think herself as a princess. The very unique concept took Pop music to another level. She then announced that the album was going to consist of two volumes and that the album had a story line. The album captured everyone’s attention for its concept and song lyrics. She eventually won not one but two birdies in one night. One for “Best album” for Diary of a Pop Sinner and another for ”Best Solo Artist”! Stephanie Fierce is one of the very few female pop artists to win "Best Album" taking pop music to a whole new more respected level.

Stephanie Fierce also become good friends with Raven Comatose who eventually joined Steph in a co-headlining world tour. The Pop Sinner World Tour! The tour helped the album sell over 8.8 Million copies worldwide.

Stay tuned for Present Part 1!!!!

Edited by user 25 March 2010 10:46:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified