logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 26 March 2010 03:59:39(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
People are going to look at me differently now. Like my eyebrows, Roxy and Mikki always used to joke about how my eyebrows are too big, now they're smaller than Bikki's - at least she has a bit of hair above her eyes. I have none above my - eye. I'm going to get a glass eye that looks so real you couldn't tell that I've had one 'ball removed (unless you're talking about my voice, which still sounds like I had two balls removed), but for now, the eye that I had open when the flames caught my face is permanently closed. And like my whole face, it's going to heal up and hopefully I'm going to have some more collagen on it, but at the moment it's still red, it looks like I was using sandpaper instead of a tissue. Even my hair's shorter and I miss its length, but my hair's quite thick and it'll grow back, that's the least of my worries.

My feet. I'm in a wheelchair because they're not quite walkable-on yet (that'll teach me to jump on burning petrol bombs), and people'll be like, "Do you need some help?", and I don't, because I know how to do things. Or maybe I will need help, like reaching the top shelf in a shop. I used to help Bikki with that, because she's 5'1" and I'm 6'3" (I could get to 6'9" in heels, and I was like, mwa ha ha I'm a giant, only Mayhem's taller than me now, I can look down on Kamikaze Kate and the Comatoses and all the others, oh bollocks I bumped my head on the ceiling). Now Bikki'll get on tiptoes to help me. Bikki'll help me a lot. She'll change my bandages, and she'll take me out shopping for new shoes - I've gone down five sizes with all the flesh I've lost, and that certainly makes shopping easier, plus it's a good excuse for a spree! :D And I can say to the shop assistants, "Do you sell shoes for people with four toes?", and they'll think I have nine toes, and then I show them my feet and when I say four, I MEAN four!

All my old shoes are going up for auction, to raise money for the Britney Kerry Foundation. This charity was set up by Bikki, Sophy and Kamikaze Kate, to raise money for children and teenagers who have lost their parents, through bereavement or otherwise. An admirable cause, and one which both Britney Kerry and the Madbirds Mission always held dear to them. So, Firecracker 47 fans or anyone with big feet who has trouble finding fashionable footwear, get your debit cards out - you know my shoe collection is THE best. ;)

Anyway, I digress. I'm coming home .... with a fucked-up face and on wheels, but it was all worth it. I may look completely different, and you may think that I'm something different, but I still am, and always will be, Joshy Firecracker.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Edited by user 30 March 2010 04:51:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 26 March 2010 08:35:07(UTC)
bikz

Woman

What would Jesus do? Seriously. For example, after he raised Lazarus. Did people come up to Jesus all the time and tell him what a hero he is? If so, did Jesus like the spotlight, or did he get as sick of it as I am when it comes to people telling me what an angel I am?

So here's the story for those who don't know. Raven Comatose overdosed on alcohol and then syrup of ipecac, to fuck with her head. Then she tried to commit suicide by stumbling into a Molotov cocktail. She'd have succeeded, without a doubt, if I hadn't pushed her out of the way and walked into the flames myself. I burned out my feet, got a faceful of fire, and fell back onto Raven, saving me. Both of us came out alive, though Raven was .... in a coma for many days after a heart attack, had to have a pacemaker and sort of got dementia, and I've explained my side of the story. Even though I lost so much, it was worth it. I'd rather be incapacitated for the rest of my life, than see a friend die.

Also, after the usual pats on the back and telling me what a hero I am (give it a rest, I'm not Jesus Christ, I was just there at the time), I wonder how many of these people would do the same for me, or Raven, or anyone. Risk and then seriously change your life, so that someone else can survive. Is anyone really that nice, or more likely, that crazy?

-love jgf xxx
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline _Python_  
#3 Posted : 26 March 2010 16:18:05(UTC)
_Python_

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
OOC: This is hella' good Bik! I love this.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 27 March 2010 03:30:31(UTC)
bikz

Woman

_Python_ wrote:
OOC: This is hella' good Bik! I love this.

OOC : Thanks. (: This thread is open to any comments, OOC or IC, BTW.

Ah, Brisbane. I haven't been there in so long - I wanted to go there during the filming of "Pop Tarts" which was in Melbourne, but the days were so intense, so long, especially if you play the leading male. Whenever I had a break, it was to sleep, no other options. Sammy Sawyer, that was my character, he was overwhelming to play, and I couldn't turn up tired the next day or Katie would burst a blood vessel. I mean, being as I'm such an excitable and camp person, I thought I could play Sammy with no problems, but heck, the character's My Freaky Valentine - as gay as Lewis Mason, and as excitable as Hayley Williams chasing the Frosties kid with a Super Soaker. (That was the best Birdies performance ever, unplanned but still, nothing's topped it! I saw that on TV when I was 16, it was epic! Hayley Williams is still my idol. I wonder what happened to her?) Anyway, Pop Tarts was brill.

UserPostedImage

Joshy out. Bikki's looking at me with new bandages.

-love jgf xxx

((OOC : Decided to skip the party thing as I've got two more planned soon anyway.))

Edited by user 27 March 2010 11:02:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Mouschi  
#5 Posted : 30 March 2010 05:20:10(UTC)
Mouschi

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
UserPostedImage
I made it. With one massive pacemaker, but where so many others haven't, I got this second chance at life.

Thanks to everyone who visited me, and I'm sorry if I screamed at you.
Jakey - I love you and will help you in every way possible.
Blessed Joshua of the Sacred Flame - my living angel.

I'll probably go off on one later,

-raven x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10