logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 28 March 2010 03:07:57(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Live at Danceteria Music Club

It was a club with lots of New Yorkers go to hear good music and off the scene for a moment, people came in every Friday, looking for something new. perhaps something fresh. Like Moquel goal was tonight, this was his first performance since his leaving. the exact reason Moquel's booking agent and DBM sent him here. The silk black suit, classic look he wore with black shoes and nice hair fix up. See, Moquel only had his favorite song he will love to perform tonight and he was going to do that. The club fulled up fast, I mean, it was a Friday night and Moquel wasnt that known in the music scene, he never dropped his debut single and he looks different compared to last year. A woman around age of 23, was on stage, singing a pop kind of dance type music. Moquel was in that angle of music, but Moquel came back with something similar to soul and soft rock where anyone can hear and dance too or take it as a personal love song. Backstage, Moquel looking neverously, Racheal Holder, Moquel's agent, walks in front of Moquel.

" Listen, you can do this, just be confident and go out there and do something you love" In the VIP section, Tisha Jackson was sitting on the black couch, with his laps together, looking very precious herself. The woman performanced ended and hard claps and words of excellence spoke out. She walked backstage with her guitar in her hard and her forward fashion of clothing, she smiled at Moquel and continue to walk in the back.

" Mic check, yes. set set up." Racheal looks outside by the curtain, " Yes" Racheal smiles. The audience became quiet and the stage was set. The only mission for Moquel was to perform a hell of a song he loved to write, soul, jazz, RNB and soft rock. All in one to make a spice of performance. Moquel walked on the wide stage, that wasnt so big, but good for a size of any kind of big performances. With full of energy, but at the same time, fear. This was in big comeback performance and everyone was so curious, he can see it in the audience eyes. Will Moquel build a fan base? or will he just be a another performancer at Dancerteria? He had a nice smooth jet black guitar with silver strings, a man with a cap on, sits at a white piano. A stroll that was in the spotlight of the stage, Moquel walks in the spotlight and sits on the silver stroll. He begins to speak.

" I know that you guys dont know me, but music is my passion and I always wanted to perform something that is related to music or related to something about music that connects with love. If you have a lover, and you have soul music that inspires your lover, everything can be good. I think music is something we all can relate too, we all can connect with, I love what I do and I'm going to sing this song that shows you, my music is my love, my love is my music"

The mic is at his mouth, he begins to play a soft, jazz feeling type of the guitar. He looks down as he plays. He begins to play faster, seeming like a type of soft rock, along the jazz beat to the guitar. The piano starts to play, similar to Luther Vandross- If this World Were Mine piano play, but with a faster pace.

Ohh, ahhh, noo.
(the guitar starts to play, without the piano)
Your love is my magic,
I continue to sore your lover,
my music is my perfection,
when we make love,
you are my flirtation.
every way you make feel,
I feel so close to yu,
I'm in love with you,
when I play my Guitar.

(the guitar begins to play faster)
Your like my guitar,
your play so well,
I see inspiration,
your are my notes,
everyway,
everything,
you may seems,
my Piano.

(the piano starts to play, the guitar stops)
When I make love to you,
I feel so good,
thinking about my music,
and how you reflect my notes,
I really do love you,
(like the notes, like the keys on my piano)
When I touch you,
I see the future,
when I hold you,
(I cant get enough)
See, I really compare to you,
your my love,
my guitar,
my piano too.

You play me so well,
you are my reach,
I reach for you,
I become you,
I know you,
just like the notes,
in my guitar,
in my guitar,
( in my piano too)

(The guitar stops to play a slow sweet melody)

Can you come back to me?
I hear you crying out for me,
(My piano)
come and play with me,
you are my soul,
I love you so much,
I can be your,
(destiny)
your,
(angel)
Play my piano,
play my guitar,
want you,
to be my high,
come with me,
I became you,
my piano.
My notes to you.

(The piano starts to play along a slower sound)
Baby, I see so much love,
I want to provide your love soul,
I really want you,
take my hand,
and come play the piano with me.
Ohhh,
yeah,
Piano.

They both end with a big end note, the crowd claps hard and Moquel smiles, he takes his guitar and walks backstage. A man walks from backstage..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Setlist
My Guitar, My Piano (Long Version)

Edited by user 28 March 2010 03:11:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 28 March 2010 03:27:43(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC : *tries not to make "pianist" joke - aw cack, I just did* Good RP so farrr, looking forward to the next bit.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline SuicideParty  
#3 Posted : 30 March 2010 16:52:57(UTC)
SuicideParty

Groups: Registered

Great show, loved every minute of it.

- Murder(Suicide Party)