logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 01 April 2010 11:50:58(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

( Remix.com Front Web Page)

Remix.com spotlights RNB/Soul rising star, Moquel. Moquel had a big lostover in the 3 months he was missing. Remix sat with Moquel, asking him about family life and his life after his lostover, Remix also has his exclustive premiere music video of his debut single, " I Truthly Love Her"

Remix: Let's get right to it, how do you feel about trust now or even having people so close in your life now?
Moquel: What I learn is that you can't control people's mind. They will do anything they can to make their needs. We are humans, we do things that we are going to do to make yourself look good. Trust is something I feel you have to earn. Trust is something I love giving, you dont have anything without trust in no kind of form in life. People are going to do anything they can to destory you, your job is too, keep your builds up and continue to strive.

Remix: How does your father feel about your sister now?
Moquel: He cant feel so bad about it. That is his daughter, he just feels that she should have no did what she did.
Remix: Did you convince your sister about it?
Moquel: I mean, I did, I'm the type of person, I can be outspoken when times are right. I convicted her about it, and how she was my sister, she basically told me, I regret doing it and I still love you. I just looked at her and tears rolled down my eyes. It seemed like a secure thing she did, but I wasnt sure about it.
Remix: Until the night at Club Heat?
Moquel: Until that night. She basically broke down in tears in the middle of the club. Being her brother, it was painful to watch. I understand she did the thing she did, and evently, I knew that she was going to break down. I take the title "sister" too far, thinking she can go in bank account and take money without asking.

Remix: Do you feel that family was apart at a time?
Moquel: My dad is a very strong family man. We prayed about it, you know, you cant really expect everything to go good without your family being stable, but also, like I said my mom, I cant take care of this whole family. I have things to do as well.
Remix: I saw a statement about your best friend passing, why did you call it a 'sadness of 10"
Moquel: I mean, I loved that guy, he was beyond a friend, more like a brother to me. I saw him everyday, I grew up with him and when I heard the bad news about the accident, I just though about all the things e wanted to do, to him, going to art school to me and him and the amazing memories. It was a sad time for me and my family. We loved him.
Remix: So you have no hard feelings about the recent events?
Moquel: We live and we learn, simple as that.

Remix: When you were away, how did you deal with it? like the rush?
Moquel: You know what, boo, how I dealed with it, is going back to my roots, going back to what real music was. That's why I stayed connected with myself and music. You found things in your life to inspire you and then you use that to deal with whatever you have in your life. You know what I'm sayin' it's life.
Remix: Did your trust level go down?
Moquel: I mean, now, I now to stay close to whatever you have. (laughs)
Remix: Any regrets on the people or things in your life?
Moquel: I do regret moving so fast in the beginning of my carrer. A lot of mentors told me to move slow and things will begin to add up, but I had a hard head and moved fast. Move slow like a baby walk.
Remix: Dont take kindness for weakness?
Moquel: Remember that. (smiles)

Remix: You worked with severel producers on your new debut project?
Moquel: Yes mama. Got some wonderful music, I mean, music for you guys to hear.
Remix: Who was your favorite producer to work with?
Moquel: I have to say, June World, he produced my second single that will be out soon. He came in with such confident and love for what music he produced, I liked this kid, he had it down packed! He came in, sat down and looked me in my eyes and we talked about the project and that's why I choose this kid to stay around because he has love for what he did. Love cant beat out nothing when it goes to your passion, I mean, NOTHING!
Remix: What is music to you then?
Moquel: Soul. It's something you can listen within your soul with. Music is healing. I love what my music is now, not pop or dance, more of what I know, what I want my fans to know.
Remix: One word for your debut album?
Moquel: Truthly. Yes, (smiles) truthly.
Remix: When can we expect something from you?
Moquel: Just a matter of time, hun. Just a matter of time. (puts shades on)

Remix. Com.

Edited by user 01 April 2010 11:52:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline SuicideParty  
#2 Posted : 01 April 2010 15:10:11(UTC)
SuicideParty

Groups: Registered

Can't wait to hear the new album

- Murder