logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 01 April 2010 13:49:20(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Announcer- Hello and welcome to Mtv News. Today we are siting down with all six members of the Alternative Rock Band called Saburben Sunrise. How are you guys doing tonite?
Whole band-Pretty good man

Announcer- That's great. Ok, so new album coming out April 10th im super stoaked for it. You guys were planing on becoming a hard-rock group. Why dont you guys tell me about your infuences on this album?
Nick- Well, we were planing on being a hard-rock band but as we were recording the new cd we were listening back on it and Matt's voice didnt really fit with that sound. So what we did is we scratched all the songs we had and started over.
Matt-Ya we came to the conclusion on steping up from the mainstream Pop-Punk sound to more of an Alternative sound. We decided on this genre when we were listening to Panic! At The Disco's AFYCSO, Radio Head's Greatest hits, and Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest hits. But this album has it all we go from a 50's sounding intro to a fast pased song.

Announcer- Sounds very interesting. So the next question is about the addition of Alex, Joe, and Joel. Where and why did you add them?
Dylan- Well, Alex has been a friend of mine since i was 5 or 6.
Nick- And Joel was added when we were asken around if anyone was interested in joining us and sure enough his maneger contacted us and said that Joel would love to join our band.
Joel- Ya when I saw the add i thought it would be a great expeirence for me cause i listened to their E.P. and it at least sounded like they knew what they were doing. Joe has also been a friend of mine since High School so we talked it over and asked if he would want to join.
Matt- The reason we added two more people were to have cooler guitar sounds and enhance the sound.

Announcer- Well it seemed like everything worked out. So you have two upcoming tours with "Cooper" and "Chimera". Have you decided what the theme is going to be of your sets? Or are you going to even have a Theme?
Matt- Beleive it or not on the tour with Cooper we might do a Circus Theme much like what P!ATD did back in 06 but that probly won't happen until we acctually headline our own tour because the tour with Chimera we are opening the show. So we are going to wait on a theme for now.

Announcer- Hmmm Ok. So have you guys been talken to any record company's?
Alex- No. Unfotunetly we are still unsigned but we are hoping that sooner or later we will get signed. Hopefully Sooner then later.
Matt-Ya, For some reason no one is interested in signing us so we're still a free agent so to speak.

Announcer-Well that kinda sucks. How bout the new band you guys have been promoting "The Walls". How do you know them?
Nick- Well Dylan, Matt and I went to high school with James and Dan and at one point Dan was the Lead Guitarestof our band for about 2 years but then we alll got into a fight and it took us like 1 month to start talken again. When we did start talken again Matt asked if all still wanted to be a band. And we all agreed except for Dan.
Dylan- Ya, next year when we were Juniors Dan and Matt's brother James started talken and decided to start a band. We acctually didnt know who Will, or Tommy were and Chris has been and still is one of my good friends. So hopefully that anwser's it for ya.

Announcer- Ya it does thanks. But that just brings up my next question. Matt! You and James are Brothers!?
Matt- Haha ya he's a year younger than me and our parents wanted the both of us to become famous in music one day so we are trying to make them proud.

Announcer- I'm sure you guys are maken them proud. So I'm sure alot of ladies are wondering are any of you guy's single.
Matt- Ya
Nick-Yupp
Dylan- Nope aha and i love my GF
Joel- Ya
Alex- No ive been with the same girl for 2 years
Joe- Yes im still single

Nick- Matt's going to hate me for saying this but... He's a VIRGEN.
Matt- Haha wow thanks you asswhole.

Announcer- Haha thanks for shareing. So back to music. Why did you pick the songs you did to cover during your tour?
Matt- Well we all had to agree with the songs. Like "London Beckond Songs About Money Written By Machines" is one of our favorite songs as a band and "Karma Police" is just a song that we grew up listening to and "Slow Motion" is a great song that we are going to play like Panic!'s Version.

Announcer- Ok well that wraps it up thank you guys for joining me tonite good luck on the up coming tour and can't wait for the album.
The Band- Great to be here thanks and To all record companies we are looking to be signed
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Cooper  
#2 Posted : 01 April 2010 16:29:40(UTC)
Cooper

Aaron: Good read! cant wait to hear this beast! cant wait for the tour!

Tom: im looking forward to the last day of the tour myself!

......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 02 April 2010 02:44:01(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
DONT FORGET ALBUM COMES OUT APRIL 10TH