logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 03 April 2010 14:07:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
HT: Fierce devastated at Stephanie Rosario's Passing

Stephanie Fierce is rarely known for helping out many people publicly. Yes behind her all her over the top pop fierce music there is a soft side. Stephanie was seen devastated almost in tears when she found out Stephanie Rosario had passed after fighting 4 years of cancer. The 15 year old performed along side Stephanie at the 19th IMA's. Rosario was a big Stephanie Fierce fan and her dream was to sing with her and Stephanie made that wish come true. In top of all that Stephanie donated some money for extra treatment on the girl for her severe case.

Hot Topic managed to get a word form Steph:

" I stopped everything i was doing and visited the family immediately. Definitely trying to help the family get through this. It's a sad day for me. I definitely will be writing a song, dedicated to her and anyone that in her position."

Here's the highly criticized 19th Birdies Performance by Stephanie Fierce

UserPostedImage

Set-List:
Grand Entrance
Pop Sinner
Kill The Runaways
I Can Only Imagine (Cover)

Stephanie Fierce walks into the stands of upstage center wearing a big fake white fur coat that covers her whole body.
The stage signals are cleared, the band is ready, and Stephanie Fierce is now seen on stage. Stephanie's presence, is followed by a standing ovation from the audience.
An arabian beat begins to play to set the sexy mood Stephanie is know for putting and Stephanie finally speaks.

"You know, I've been hiding behind the boundaries, *Stephanie Fierce takes a step forward* but i think it is time to break theses boundaries reveal the real person within me"

Stephanie throws a punch onto the air, signaling the band to begin a much harder pace.

Stephanie Fierce finally removes the hideous coat and under it a heavy white 50,000 dollar dress designed by Marc Jacobs is revealed. The crowd appluases from amazement. the light turn to a light blue and Stephanie does another spoken interlude:

"I want to make sure that if I reveal myself to you, I do it the right way".

This time Stephanie throws not one, but two punches into the air with a drum beat accommodating it, signaling the band once more to change the pace. The band then begins an instrumental version of "Pop Sinner" and Stephanie Fierce makes her way to the front of the stage by catwalking her way there. She gives the audience a hard look and she begins to sing the rest of"Pop Sinner". This is the first performance that Stephanie Fierce ever did that didn't have anyback-up dancer or singers backing her up for this song. Stephanie Fierce however sings and stands powerfully throughout the ballad. The song finishes with a bang. The crowd applauses.

Some fans might of been disappointed since this performance was already unusual. But Stephanie wanted it to be a grower.

*The arabian beat begins to play again and Stephanei does another spoken interlude.*

"I'm a very classy woman you know, but sometime I loose control and my mind goes into places no human being is allowed to be in" *As she saids this she moves her hips in a rapid circular motion* cause I'm a pop sinner baby!"And the sinner shall be punished"

The crowd grows quite as Stephanie Fierce makes her way to front center stage with her heavy white diamond dress. The lights hitting stage now change to a warm red.
Stephanie Fierce then begins to sing "Kill The Runaways"(a powerful song about anyone who runs aways from fame or from commitment) as she is singing a 14 year old girl with a pink dress comes on to the stage. And then Stephanie Fierce stops singing and smile at the girl.

"You see this girl? Her name is Stephanie Rosario. Stephanie was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago and her all time biggest dream is to sing with me. I know this is something you don't normally see at an award show but I want to make her dream a reality. Please, I would like all of you to give my girl, the fiercest girl in this room, a round of applause. " *The crowd cheers and nothing but applause is heard.*

Stephanie becomes a little bit nervous as a mic is handed to her. And as soon as Stephanie Fierce holds her hand they both beggin to sing "I Can Only Imagine".
The song makes everyone in the room feel emotional as both Stephanie Fierce and Stephanie Rosaio take turns to sing the rest of the song. When the song finishes Stephanie Fierce and Bianca are awarded with a roar, as a standing ovation is taken place. Stephanie and Rosario hug for about 20 seconds Tears roll down Stephanie and Rosario's eyes.

"Thank you all so much for listening and good night!"
*Stephanie Fierce bows, gives Rosario a hug and leaves the stage to go change*